KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Depowered Tyrant,Silver Age Mangog & Seth vs My Army

Depowered Tyrant,Silver Age Mangog & Seth vs My Army
Started by: golem370

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
golem370

Cool Depowered Tyrant,Silver Age Mangog & Seth vs My Army

Who wins? The army has a day of prep

Golem's Army
Team Leaders
High Evolutionary
Magneto
Dr Doom
Stryfe
Exodus
Loki
Graviton
Mandrain

Army
Fin Fang Foom
Mister Sinister
Quientin Quire
Legion
Classic Juggernaut
Omega Red
Nimrod
Bastion
Master Mold
900 Sentinels MK VI including 50 brawler sentinels- http://marvel.wikia.com/wiki/Sentin...%28Earth-616%29
Garrison Kane
Obadiah Stane(Iron Mongor)
Wrecking Crew
Absorbing Man
Serpent Society
Heavy Metal- Machine Man, Awesome Android, Sentry #459, Tess-ONE, Super-Adaptoid Dragon Man Zero Crimson Dynamo Titanium Man & Red Ronin
Black Box- http://marvel.wikia.com/wiki/Garabe...%28Earth-616%29
Qauntum- http://marvel.wikia.com/wiki/Quantum_%28Earth-616%29
Halflife- http://marvel.wikia.com/wiki/Halfli...%28Earth-616%29
Zzzax
Halflife II- http://marvel.wikia.com/wiki/Tony_M...%28Earth-616%29
Radioactive Man- http://marvel.wikia.com/wiki/Chen_Lu_%28Earth-616%29

Accessoies
Darkhold
Eye of Agamotto stolen from Strange by Dr Doom & Loki with a genius plain

Juggernaut66666 made sig

Old Post Nov 13th, 2008 07:16 PM
golem370 is currently offline Click here to Send golem370 a Private Message Find more posts by golem370 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
golem370

bump

Juggernaut66666 made sig

Old Post Aug 5th, 2009 11:05 AM
golem370 is currently offline Click here to Send golem370 a Private Message Find more posts by golem370 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Feron

Read up on this darkhold thing.. if they can weild it well along with the eye. Then maybe they can do it but most of the people I do know here won't do much to people like Seth (as in the one that Odin with all his might could but barely handle)?

Old Post Aug 5th, 2009 01:00 PM
Lord Feron is currently offline Click here to Send Lord Feron a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Feron Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
golem370

High Evo Dr Doom with a day of prep.

Classic Juggernaut, Nimrod, Super-Adaptoid take on Mangog

High Evolutionary, Dr Doom, Stryfe, Exodus, Mister Sinister, Loki, Graviton, Magneto + 900 Sentinels take on Seth. Didn't Seth have prep in that fight with Odin?

The rest vs Depowered Tyrant of keep him busy until they get help

Juggernaut66666 made sig

Old Post Aug 5th, 2009 09:13 PM
Knowsbleed33
You know my name

Does the army get to keep their souls if they use the Darkhold?

Thanks to Scythe

Old Post Aug 5th, 2009 09:38 PM
Knowsbleed33 is currently offline Click here to Send Knowsbleed33 a Private Message Find more posts by Knowsbleed33 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
golem370

Yep

Juggernaut66666 made sig

Old Post Aug 5th, 2009 10:23 PM
Knowsbleed33
You know my name

I was being silly with my last question.

Anyway, I think your army could do it. Lots of fire power.

Thanks to Scythe

Old Post Aug 5th, 2009 10:59 PM
Knowsbleed33 is currently offline Click here to Send Knowsbleed33 a Private Message Find more posts by Knowsbleed33 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
golem370

Can my army defeat tese three?

Juggernaut66666 made sig

Old Post May 30th, 2012 04:01 PM
Stoic
Avenger

quote: (post)
Originally posted by golem370
Can my army defeat tese three?

Doubtful.

Old Post May 30th, 2012 11:43 PM
Stoic is currently offline Click here to Send Stoic a Private Message Find more posts by Stoic Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Horrificus

Re: Depowered Tyrant,Silver Age Mangog & Seth vs My Army

Who wins? The army has a day of prep

All three of these villains has either defeated groups of Heralds, or entire armies of Gods, and other enormous feats.

Your army has no chance. 9 out of 10 times, they all perish without harming any of the 3.

The only ones in your army who can even effect these 3 are:

Loki- May be able to manipulate your army in a fashion that could become a threat.

Classic Juggernaut- May be able to delay, or tie up one of these 3 temporarily.

Absorbing Man- Depending on how he is written, AM may be able to become a temporary nuissance.

Doctor Doom- Depends completely on his prep. He may be able to cause some trouble, but I don't see any victories for him.

Last edited by Horrificus on May 31st, 2012 at 02:32 AM

Old Post May 31st, 2012 02:30 AM
Horrificus is currently offline Click here to Send Horrificus a Private Message Find more posts by Horrificus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
golem370

Yor telling me these brainics can't win this? Super Adaptoid is a very powerful android with numerous abilities

Team Leaders
High Evolutionary
Magneto
Dr Doom
Stryfe
Exodus
Loki
Graviton
Mandrain

Juggernaut66666 made sig

Old Post May 31st, 2012 02:38 AM
Stoic
Avenger

Yor telling me these brainics can't win this? Super Adaptoid is a very powerful android with numerous abilities

Team Leaders
High Evolutionary
Magneto
Dr Doom
Stryfe
Exodus
Loki
Graviton
Mandrain

Tyrant would hack him, the Sentinels, and Nimrod, and any other artificial life form, and bring them over to his side. The Army dies in horrible graphic shades of crimson, and doodoo colors.

Old Post May 31st, 2012 03:37 AM
Stoic is currently offline Click here to Send Stoic a Private Message Find more posts by Stoic Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
golem370

I think they have a better chance then that Dr Doom has the eye of aggamotto and the darkhold Juggernaut might just get cyttorak in the fight specially in a fight like this and with an alpha level mutant might be able to turn Mangog against the other two specially since there is other powerful telepathys as well Mister Sinister High Evo Legion and a couple others.

Juggernaut66666 made sig

Old Post May 31st, 2012 04:04 AM
Stoic
Avenger

I think they have a better chance then that Dr Doom has the eye of aggamotto and the darkhold Juggernaut might just get cyttorak in the fight specially in a fight like this and with an alpha level mutant might be able to turn Mangog against the other two specially since there is other powerful telepathys as well Mister Sinister High Evo Legion and a couple others.

Don't bet on it lol.

Old Post May 31st, 2012 04:13 AM
golem370

With the eye which can increase the telepatic powers of telepaths I would think so.

eye- http://marvel.com/universe/Eye_of_Agamotto

Juggernaut66666 made sig

Old Post May 31st, 2012 04:24 AM