KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Sasquatch vs Invincible

Sasquatch vs Invincible
Started by: Superman XX5

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Superman XX5

Sasquatch vs Invincible

Invincble

Vs

Sasquatch

Old Post Nov 13th, 2008 10:09 PM
Superman XX5 is currently offline Click here to Send Superman XX5 a Private Message Find more posts by Superman XX5 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-K-M-

Invincible, especially current who has shown to press over 400 tons (I think easily too, but I could be wrong)

but...(their's always a but :P). If Walter loses control to Tanaraq, forget about it smile

Old Post Nov 14th, 2008 03:50 AM
-K-M- is currently offline Click here to Send -K-M- a Private Message Find more posts by -K-M- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mrblonde

quote: (post)
Originally posted by -K-M-
Invincible, especially current who has shown to press over 400 tons (I think easily too, but I could be wrong)

but...(their's always a but :P). If Walter loses control to Tanaraq, forget about it smile

Wow when did Invincible get that strong ?

Old Post Nov 15th, 2008 08:17 AM
Mrblonde is currently offline Click here to Send Mrblonde a Private Message Find more posts by Mrblonde Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
UKR
Restricted

Account Restricted

I always thought Sasquatch was kind of weak. He was tough in his early showings but later on he was pretty badly powered down until he wasn't near the Hulk's range anymore. I think in later times he was probably weaker than the Thing, he said so himself. It's a shame, too, considering Sasquatch should be the strongest man in Canada. IMO Marvel should work on making Alpha Flight one of the biggest titles of Marvel and making that team one of the true biggies of the entire MU.

Old Post Nov 15th, 2008 08:39 AM
UKR is currently offline Click here to Send UKR a Private Message Find more posts by UKR Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
darthgoober

Originally posted by -K-M-

I thought Walter was capable of far more than 400 tons?

Old Post Nov 15th, 2008 09:08 AM
darthgoober is currently offline Click here to Send darthgoober a Private Message Find more posts by darthgoober Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mindset

Originally posted by darthgoober
He is.

KM doesn't know anything about Alpha Flight. smile

Old Post Nov 15th, 2008 09:34 AM
Mindset is currently offline Click here to Send Mindset a Private Message Find more posts by Mindset Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-K-M-

Originally posted by UKR
I always thought Sasquatch was kind of weak. He was tough in his early showings but later on he was pretty badly powered down until he wasn't near the Hulk's range anymore. I think in later times he was probably weaker than the Thing, he said so himself. It's a shame, too, considering Sasquatch should be the strongest man in Canada. IMO Marvel should work on making Alpha Flight one of the biggest titles of Marvel and making that team one of the true biggies of the entire MU.

Meh! literally in the same story ark Sasquatch one-shotted She Hulk who is the same class as Thing. Also just before Infinity Crusade Sasquatch destroyed exo-thing, which was as noted to nearly match his strength in his "Thing" form. He destroyed him, heck Thing couldn't even lay a hit on him.

So take that comment Walter made with a grain of salt, as events contradict that greatly

Originally posted by darthgoober

Yes and no

Old Post Nov 15th, 2008 10:16 AM
-K-M- is currently offline Click here to Send -K-M- a Private Message Find more posts by -K-M- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote