KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Amazo Vs The Fury

Amazo Vs The Fury
Started by: SouthSpawn

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (6): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
SouthSpawn

Amazo Vs The Fury

Wow, who wins this in a bloodlusted right.

Old Post Nov 14th, 2008 08:22 PM
SouthSpawn is currently offline Click here to Send SouthSpawn a Private Message Find more posts by SouthSpawn Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Harbinger
Firestorm

The Fury

Old Post Nov 14th, 2008 08:25 PM
Harbinger is currently offline Click here to Send Harbinger a Private Message Find more posts by Harbinger Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
fangirl101
Restricted

Account Restricted

Probably a stalemate. Since Amazo would just copy Fury's power and Fury would keep adapting.

Old Post Nov 14th, 2008 08:27 PM
fangirl101 is currently offline Click here to Send fangirl101 a Private Message Find more posts by fangirl101 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
spawnwest

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Harbinger
The Fury

How??

Old Post Nov 14th, 2008 08:35 PM
spawnwest is currently offline Click here to Send spawnwest a Private Message Find more posts by spawnwest Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Enyalus
MALE DOMINANCE!!!

Originally posted by fangirl101
Probably a stalemate. Since Amazo would just copy Fury's power and Fury would keep adapting.

I like you.

...I mean, your answer. Seconded.

Old Post Nov 14th, 2008 08:38 PM
Enyalus is currently offline Click here to Send Enyalus a Private Message Find more posts by Enyalus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bentley
Seitei

By being uber mostly. Has Amazo ever adapted to a multiversal level threat?

(Tell me, I have no idea)

My respect threads:Kang the Conqueror, Ultron, Devil Dinosaur, Michael Korvac
Captain America for High Street

Bentley is currently offline Click here to Send Bentley a Private Message Find more posts by Bentley Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
fangirl101
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Bentley
By being uber mostly. Has Amazo ever adapted to a multiversal level threat?

(Tell me, I have no idea)

The fury starts out multiversal? I thought he started out adapting to what ever threat he faces.

fangirl101 is currently offline Click here to Send fangirl101 a Private Message Find more posts by fangirl101 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bentley
Seitei

The fury starts out multiversal? I thought he started out adapting to what ever threat he faces.

Most of Fury's appearances were against his battle against every single guy in his universe. I don't think we have ever seen a base level Fury.

Old Post Nov 14th, 2008 08:40 PM
Bentley is currently offline Click here to Send Bentley a Private Message Find more posts by Bentley Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Feron

Hmmm very well could be a stalemate but I'm gonna go with Fury ftw. I feel that Fury has more options open to him to take down Amazo than Amazo has to take down The Fury.

Old Post Nov 14th, 2008 08:54 PM
Lord Feron is currently offline Click here to Send Lord Feron a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Feron Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Harbinger
Firestorm

Originally posted by spawnwest
How??
His durability would be his greatest asset here, IMO; it basically withstood the destruction of an entire universe without any trouble, and only Mad Jim Jaspers' insane reality warping was able to leave it severely weakened. Amazo could copy his powers and make this a long, drawn out battle, but I just don't think he could put the Fury down.

Old Post Nov 14th, 2008 08:57 PM
Harbinger is currently offline Click here to Send Harbinger a Private Message Find more posts by Harbinger Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
fangirl101
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Harbinger
His durability would be his greatest asset here, IMO; it basically withstood the destruction of an entire universe without any trouble, and only Mad Jim Jaspers' insane reality warping was able to leave it severely weakened. Amazo could copy his powers and make this a long, drawn out battle, but I just don't think he could put the Fury down.

If Amazo has plus 1.

And Copies Fury.
Then he's Fury plus 1.

Plus 1, how ever big or small, is still the advantage.

Old Post Nov 14th, 2008 08:59 PM
Bentley
Seitei

The Fury evolves so he cannot be copied at the beginning of the match!

Amazo says he is sorry!

Old Post Nov 14th, 2008 09:00 PM
Lord Feron

Damn I was trying to think of the ideal way fury can win because I believe he can and, Bentley as silly as that sounds that is very possible.

Old Post Nov 14th, 2008 09:09 PM
Lord Feron is currently offline Click here to Send Lord Feron a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Feron Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
fangirl101
Restricted

Account Restricted

The Fury evolves so he cannot be copied at the beginning of the match!

Amazo says he is sorry!

Impossible. Amazo would still have copied the adaptability power.

Old Post Nov 14th, 2008 09:09 PM
Utrigita

^Agreed with Fangirl

Also Fury if I recall correctly fury doesn't adapt until he is under attack (at least I haven't seen him adapt to a set of power before it happened) Furthermore I don't believe I have seen Fury utilize the power that it would take to down the durability of the entire JLA combined (and whatever Amazo may have added to it...) however I haven't seen anything in Amazos respect thread that leads me to believe that he can defeat Fury.

Stalemate.

Old Post Nov 14th, 2008 09:23 PM
Utrigita is currently offline Click here to Send Utrigita a Private Message Find more posts by Utrigita Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Feron

Fury took the Celestial Nullifier to the face. He withstood reality Manipulation which imo much greater than 99% of any form of attack.

Nothing the JLA can do to Fury. I respect the JLA but If the fury was pitted against them we would be having memorial service the next day.

Old Post Nov 14th, 2008 09:45 PM
fangirl101
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Lord Feron
Fury took the Celestial Nullifier to the face. He withstood reality Manipulation which imo much greater than 99% of any form of attack.

Nothing the JLA can do to Fury. I respect the JLA but If the fury was pitted against them we would be having memorial service the next day.

JLA stood up to a quantum Zealot, who was more powerful than a 5d imp. They wouldn't die.

Old Post Nov 14th, 2008 09:46 PM
Bentley
Seitei

JLA stood up to a quantum Zealot, who was more powerful than a 5d imp. They wouldn't die.

You comparing quantum Zealot to Jaspers? confused

Old Post Nov 14th, 2008 09:49 PM
fangirl101
Restricted

Account Restricted

You comparing quantum Zealot to Jaspers? confused

5-d imp=jaspers<<Zealot

Old Post Nov 14th, 2008 09:50 PM
Bentley
Seitei

Okay, now you are actually comparing them!

How is the JLA standing against anyone more powerful than Jaspers nothing more that awful PIS?

Old Post Nov 14th, 2008 09:51 PM