KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » You Vs Wonder Woman

You Vs Wonder Woman
Started by: SouthSpawn

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
SouthSpawn

You Vs Wonder Woman

Ok guys, it's that time again.

It's You Vs a Comic Character?

Here is the situation.

Wonder Woman is your girl friend.

She likes to date normal "human" guys because she is a B*tch and loves to be in control.

She use to date superman, but she couldn't control him, so humans only now.

Ok, you are both at a sports bar.
Her favorite team is playing your favorite team in any sport that you chose.

Your team wins the game and she is extremely pissed off about this.
As she sees you getting happy about your team winning, she PUSHES you off the stool saying how pissed she is about you gloating about your team winning. You are not really gloating, but she thinks you are.

The security guards try to excort her out, but she speed blitz all of them so she can get back at yelling at you.

The bar is quit, no security in sight, this woman is making you feel even less of a man as time goes by.

What do you do?

Do you get up and try and fight her back, or do you cry like a little baby and say you are sorry and you have become a fan of her team?

Old Post Nov 14th, 2008 08:41 PM
SouthSpawn is currently offline Click here to Send SouthSpawn a Private Message Find more posts by SouthSpawn Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mindset

tl;dr

Sometimes all you have left is your Rage

Old Post Nov 14th, 2008 08:42 PM
Mindset is currently offline Click here to Send Mindset a Private Message Find more posts by Mindset Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Enyalus
MALE DOMINANCE!!!

Well, she'd sense you were lying...

Old Post Nov 14th, 2008 08:42 PM
Enyalus is currently offline Click here to Send Enyalus a Private Message Find more posts by Enyalus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bentley
Seitei

Fight against Diana? Sure, why not? If I lose its justified and if I win I can bring that low feat to the board every now and then.

My respect threads:Kang the Conqueror, Ultron, Devil Dinosaur, Michael Korvac
Captain America for High Street

Old Post Nov 14th, 2008 08:44 PM
Bentley is currently offline Click here to Send Bentley a Private Message Find more posts by Bentley Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Premutos

The second option, especially if it's Gail Simone the one doing the writting. I wouldn't wanna end up a bloody pulp and/or object lesson.

Old Post Nov 14th, 2008 08:46 PM
Premutos is currently offline Click here to Send Premutos a Private Message Find more posts by Premutos Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
rotiart
Stan Lee Stole my name

I wouldn't fight... I would argue her head off then offer to make up

"There is no writer to purposely ignore a character's natural ability just because it suits the story."
"in some cases because the writer knows that Character A will dominate Character B easily and refuses to allow this to happen for the sake of the story."

Old Post Nov 14th, 2008 08:54 PM
rotiart is currently offline Click here to Send rotiart a Private Message Find more posts by rotiart Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SouthSpawn

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Mindset
tl;dr

????

Old Post Nov 14th, 2008 08:55 PM
SouthSpawn is currently offline Click here to Send SouthSpawn a Private Message Find more posts by SouthSpawn Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Feron

I would exploit her low self esteem and daddy complex for which no female is immune to MUhhahaha!

Old Post Nov 14th, 2008 08:56 PM
Lord Feron is currently offline Click here to Send Lord Feron a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Feron Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SouthSpawn

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Lord Feron
I would exploit her low self esteem and daddy complex for which no female is immune to MUhhahaha!

How?

Old Post Nov 14th, 2008 08:57 PM
Lord Feron

Verbally abuse her till she cries and I cosole her and we have make up sex. I assume we were in a long relationship so I would have to gotten to know her better than her showings in comics where she just kicks alot of ass.

Old Post Nov 14th, 2008 09:14 PM
Lord Feron is currently offline Click here to Send Lord Feron a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Feron Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hewhoknowsall
Restricted

Account Restricted

Stan Lee is TOAA

TOAA >>>> * infinity Wonder woman

Me more or less = Stan Lee in fighting prowess = TOAA >>>> * infinity Wonder Woman

Old Post Nov 14th, 2008 09:25 PM
Hewhoknowsall is currently offline Click here to Send Hewhoknowsall a Private Message Find more posts by Hewhoknowsall Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
spawnwest

Knowing that we would be voting for different teams, I would be drinking like crazy. When she got pissed (with a drink in my hand) I would start calling names, tell her that she's fat, and tell her how much better than her my ex-girlfriends were. I'll go on to tell her how much prettier every other girl in the bar is than her. Plus I'll tell her I see why Supes left her. Tell her that Lois Lane is much more of a woman than her. Tell her that she needs to go back Themyscira and train on how to be a better woman. Tell her that she's the worst princess ever.

This way she would see the truth...truth that I'm drunk and out of my mind and because of the verbal abuse she would convince herself that I have a drinking problem and the next day I would agree to join AA.

Old Post Nov 14th, 2008 09:33 PM
spawnwest is currently offline Click here to Send spawnwest a Private Message Find more posts by spawnwest Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Feron

See Spawnwest knows how to play the game big grin

Old Post Nov 14th, 2008 09:41 PM
Harbinger
Firestorm

Lulz.

Old Post Nov 14th, 2008 10:51 PM
Harbinger is currently offline Click here to Send Harbinger a Private Message Find more posts by Harbinger Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheBadguy

I'd knock her vagina off the hinges right then and there.

Old Post Nov 14th, 2008 11:01 PM
TheBadguy is currently offline Click here to Send TheBadguy a Private Message Find more posts by TheBadguy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
tkitna

I cry and make up with her, take her home and cook her dinner, and poison the crap out of her because I hate her that bad.

By Stoic

Old Post Nov 15th, 2008 01:22 AM
tkitna is currently offline Click here to Send tkitna a Private Message Find more posts by tkitna Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Badabing
Karen

Wonder Woman is hot and has boobs. I'd lose to her with or without her having powers. no expression

You've just been Trump'd!

Official pimp of Steverules

Sig by Steve Rules

Old Post Nov 15th, 2008 01:43 AM
Badabing is currently offline Click here to Send Badabing a Private Message Find more posts by Badabing Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NemeBro

I would use my incredible muscular right arm built up from years of intense masturbation to overpower her and raep.

Old Post Nov 15th, 2008 02:54 AM
NemeBro is currently offline Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
finalflash
Restricted

Account Restricted

I would use John Bradshaw layfields Clothesline from hell on her and then tell her to shut up!!

Old Post Nov 15th, 2008 03:19 AM
finalflash is currently offline Click here to Send finalflash a Private Message Find more posts by finalflash Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Aztec123
Host of A Ghost.

I'd show her my secret weapon. shifty
no woman can resist it. stick out tongue

Old Post Nov 15th, 2008 05:06 AM
Aztec123 is currently offline Click here to Send Aztec123 a Private Message Find more posts by Aztec123 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote