KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Dormmamu Vs Darkseid

Dormmamu Vs Darkseid
Started by: mrichardson45

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
mrichardson45

Dormmamu Vs Darkseid

Dormmamu wants Apokolips and invades.

Can Darkseid beat the heck out of him with the OE?

Old Post Nov 14th, 2008 09:20 PM
mrichardson45 is currently offline Click here to Send mrichardson45 a Private Message Find more posts by mrichardson45 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
shokosugi
Restricted

Account Restricted

Dormammu wins.

Old Post Nov 15th, 2008 01:10 AM
shokosugi is currently offline Click here to Send shokosugi a Private Message Find more posts by shokosugi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Allankles
Kwisatz Haderach

If Dormmamu attack Apokolips he loses. In a neutral setting he'd have the edge against Darkseid in the fourth world he loses.

Iboga chose not to fight, to allow himself to evolve. He had the wisdom to abandon the actions of war when he knew they would no longer serve him.

Old Post Nov 15th, 2008 01:18 AM
Allankles is currently offline Click here to Send Allankles a Private Message Find more posts by Allankles Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Enyalus
MALE DOMINANCE!!!

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Allankles
If Dormmamu attack Apokolips he loses. In a neutral setting he'd have the edge against Darkseid in the fourth world he loses.

So Doomsday is superior to Dormammu now?

Old Post Nov 15th, 2008 01:28 AM
Enyalus is currently offline Click here to Send Enyalus a Private Message Find more posts by Enyalus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Allankles
Kwisatz Haderach

Originally posted by Enyalus
So Doomsday is superior to Dormammu now?

DS has great showings against magical beings and on Apokolips he has all the resources required to take down Dormmamu.

I can't really comment on what happened in hunter prey, that was along time ago and things have never been consistent with DS post crisis.

And he at least has the excuse that Doomsday was adapting to every form of attack, he had evolved to the point where he was durable enough to withstand Radiant so I don't see how this makes DS look bad.

Iboga chose not to fight, to allow himself to evolve. He had the wisdom to abandon the actions of war when he knew they would no longer serve him.

Old Post Nov 15th, 2008 01:37 AM
Allankles is currently offline Click here to Send Allankles a Private Message Find more posts by Allankles Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheBadguy

What rhymes with cantoy?

Old Post Nov 15th, 2008 01:50 AM
TheBadguy is currently offline Click here to Send TheBadguy a Private Message Find more posts by TheBadguy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hyperion Prime

Dormammu in a stomp!!!

Old Post Nov 15th, 2008 04:33 AM
Hyperion Prime is currently offline Click here to Send Hyperion Prime a Private Message Find more posts by Hyperion Prime Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
guy222
With my gal

dormy

thank u bz

Old Post Nov 15th, 2008 04:58 AM
guy222 is currently offline Click here to Send guy222 a Private Message Find more posts by guy222 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Allankles
Kwisatz Haderach

Originally posted by Hyperion Prime
Dormammu in a stomp!!!

Even though DS has more than enough juice to take him on Apokolips? He could open up a doom tube and scatter Dormmamu's essence into oblivion. Without PIS DS has enough devices and means to do the business here.

Last edited by Allankles on Nov 15th, 2008 at 05:39 AM

Old Post Nov 15th, 2008 05:37 AM
UKR
Restricted

Account Restricted

I'm pretty sure that Dormammu is way up there on the cosmic scale. I'm not sure where but I believe it may be in Galactus' range, I'm not sure. I doubt that DS is even skyfather level.

Old Post Nov 15th, 2008 07:50 AM
UKR is currently offline Click here to Send UKR a Private Message Find more posts by UKR Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AsbestosFlaygon
The Original One

Dormammu

"Farewell, Damos... Ash, Pikachu... And you. All of my beloved." -- Arceus

Old Post Nov 15th, 2008 08:03 AM
AsbestosFlaygon is currently offline Click here to Send AsbestosFlaygon a Private Message Find more posts by AsbestosFlaygon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
redhotrash

Supposedly Dorammu rates over Mephisto, who himself is pretty tough.

Old Post Nov 15th, 2008 10:32 AM
redhotrash is currently offline Click here to Send redhotrash a Private Message Find more posts by redhotrash Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nestical
The dead,are not silent

if dormmamu can challenge eternity,ds aint doing sh*t

I'M A LITTLE BIT OF EVERYWHERE SO I'M NOWHERE AT ALL

Old Post Nov 15th, 2008 12:00 PM
Nestical is currently offline Click here to Send Nestical a Private Message Find more posts by Nestical Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mighty Saxon

it would be a good fight thats for sure but i think dormy wins 6/10

Old Post Nov 15th, 2008 02:28 PM
Mighty Saxon is currently offline Click here to Send Mighty Saxon a Private Message Find more posts by Mighty Saxon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
comicfan11
Ocean's Heaviest Hitter

Dormammu outside his realm against the entire planet?

Apokolips ftw

Old Post Nov 17th, 2008 12:19 AM
comicfan11 is currently offline Click here to Send comicfan11 a Private Message Find more posts by comicfan11 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Superman XX5

Originally posted by TheBadguy
What rhymes with cantoy?
what?

Old Post Nov 17th, 2008 12:29 AM
Superman XX5 is currently offline Click here to Send Superman XX5 a Private Message Find more posts by Superman XX5 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

What rhymes with cantoy?
killjoy?

"I am tired of Earth. These people.
I am tired of being caught in the tangle of their lives."

Old Post Nov 17th, 2008 12:53 AM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Great Galen
Restricted

Account Restricted

I say it may be even but I would think DS could absorb Dommy, neutrel setting should goto Dommy but in every other situation he gets stomped.

Old Post Nov 17th, 2008 01:09 AM
The Great Galen is currently offline Click here to Send The Great Galen a Private Message Find more posts by The Great Galen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Naija boy

Originally posted by The Great Galen
I say it may be even but I would think DS could absorb Dommy, neutrel setting should goto Dommy but in every other situation he gets stomped.

Like in the Dark dimension?

All thanks goes to starlock.
"Beware trolls, know me and know fear"

Old Post Nov 17th, 2008 02:10 AM
Naija boy is currently offline Click here to Send Naija boy a Private Message Find more posts by Naija boy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Naija boy

What rhymes with cantoy?

fanboy wink

All thanks goes to starlock.
"Beware trolls, know me and know fear"

Old Post Nov 17th, 2008 02:11 AM
Naija boy is currently offline Click here to Send Naija boy a Private Message Find more posts by Naija boy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote