KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Blue Energy Superman vs Flash(Wally)

Blue Energy Superman vs Flash(Wally)
Started by: darthgoober

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
darthgoober

Blue Energy Superman vs Flash(Wally)

Blue Supes

vs

Wally

No BFR, who takes it?

Old Post Nov 15th, 2008 10:39 PM
darthgoober is currently offline Click here to Send darthgoober a Private Message Find more posts by darthgoober Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Space M ummy

Re: Blue Energy Superman vs Flash(Wally)

quote: (post)
Originally posted by darthgoober
Blue Supes

vs

Wally

No BFR, who takes it?

Wally. He doesn't have to hit blue energy supes hard enough to kill him, he just needs to do enough damage to tear open that containment suit- which wally is definitely strong enough to do.

I believe there was a JLA that showed he was faster than blue energy supes, as well, but don't quote me on that.

Old Post Nov 15th, 2008 11:22 PM
Space M ummy is currently offline Click here to Send Space M ummy a Private Message Find more posts by Space M ummy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
guy222
With my gal

wally

thank u bz

Old Post Nov 16th, 2008 03:31 AM
guy222 is currently offline Click here to Send guy222 a Private Message Find more posts by guy222 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TakiJedenBuc

Flash

Old Post Nov 16th, 2008 02:16 PM
TakiJedenBuc is currently offline Click here to Send TakiJedenBuc a Private Message Find more posts by TakiJedenBuc Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Avlon
Godot Brew#107

Blue ftw.

(please log in to view the image)

This isn't the only time Blue outsped flash either...
And he has more absorption tricks...

Humans are afraid of the dark.
And yet… At the same time, we’re fascinated and bewitched by it.
Maybe that’s why humans drink the darkness that is coffee.

Old Post Nov 16th, 2008 02:16 PM
Avlon is currently offline Click here to Send Avlon a Private Message Find more posts by Avlon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

flash.

"I am tired of Earth. These people.
I am tired of being caught in the tangle of their lives."

Old Post Nov 16th, 2008 03:34 PM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mindset

Originally posted by Avlon
Blue ftw.

This isn't the only time Blue outsped flash either...
And he has more absorption tricks...
That was red Supes, but they're probably the same speed.

Old Post Nov 16th, 2008 04:06 PM
Mindset is currently offline Click here to Send Mindset a Private Message Find more posts by Mindset Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Avlon
Godot Brew#107

Originally posted by Mindset
That was red Supes, but they're probably the same speed.

Yep.

Blue's outsped Flash as well, unfortunately I don't have the scans for it anymore. He's also got far more tricks than wally with energy and is still far, far more powerful.

Old Post Nov 16th, 2008 05:29 PM
Avlon is currently offline Click here to Send Avlon a Private Message Find more posts by Avlon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
xJLxKing

Superman should win this.

Old Post Nov 16th, 2008 05:44 PM
xJLxKing is currently offline Click here to Send xJLxKing a Private Message Find more posts by xJLxKing Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

Yep.

Blue's outsped Flash as well, unfortunately I don't have the scans for it anymore. He's also got far more tricks than wally with energy and is still far, far more powerful.

I agree, blue or red should win this almost everytime. I actually think that blue superman was one of the most powerful beings in dcu during his time. Well thats what his writer was trying to get him at which he proved it to me on so many of occasions.

Blue 10/10, just as fast as the flash, could be faster and has thousands of more tricks.

On ignore list: Darksaint and Stilt

Old Post Nov 16th, 2008 06:00 PM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AsbestosFlaygon
The Original One

The Flash

"Farewell, Damos... Ash, Pikachu... And you. All of my beloved." -- Arceus

Old Post Dec 8th, 2008 07:39 PM
AsbestosFlaygon is currently offline Click here to Send AsbestosFlaygon a Private Message Find more posts by AsbestosFlaygon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Avlon
Godot Brew#107

Make of it what you will...

Looks like Superman Blue outsped Flash and even had time to pick up a timer to clock him. LOL

Old Post Dec 9th, 2008 12:01 AM
Enyalus
MALE DOMINANCE!!!

Make of it what you will:

Hmmm. stick out tongue

Old Post Dec 9th, 2008 12:07 AM
Enyalus is currently offline Click here to Send Enyalus a Private Message Find more posts by Enyalus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Avlon
Godot Brew#107

Originally posted by Enyalus
Make of it what you will:

Hmmm. stick out tongue

he he he... evil face

Flashes attacks would be completely useless. wink

Old Post Dec 9th, 2008 03:19 AM
Enyalus
MALE DOMINANCE!!!

Flashes attacks would be completely useless. wink

I know. smile

I have all of the Superman Blue/Red run, just not all of the Supes Blue issues total. Yeah, I'm giving him the win here.

Had a question, though: seemed like Superman Blue lacked superstrength of any kind. I recall at one point where he tries stopping a plane from crashing and has to catch it with a magnetic field (which he struggles with), instead of just physically stopping it. Even mentions it'd be easier with his old powers. And at another point when Maxima breaks into the Fortress and fights [Iforgethername] he questions Red about how they're supposed to stop them without superstrength.

...But then I remember him wrestling an angel of the Bull Host, and am utterly confused.

Old Post Dec 9th, 2008 04:15 AM
Enyalus is currently offline Click here to Send Enyalus a Private Message Find more posts by Enyalus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Avlon
Godot Brew#107

Originally posted by Enyalus
I know. smile

I have all of the Superman Blue/Red run, just not all of the Supes Blue issues total. Yeah, I'm giving him the win here.

Had a question, though: seemed like Superman Blue lacked superstrength of any kind. I recall at one point where he tries stopping a plane from crashing and has to catch it with a magnetic field (which he struggles with), instead of just physically stopping it. Even mentions it'd be easier with his old powers. And at another point when Maxima breaks into the Fortress and fights [Iforgethername] he questions Red about how they're supposed to stop them without superstrength.

...But then I remember him wrestling an angel of the Bull Host, and am utterly confused.

His powers worked in a completely different way, so he struggled a lot more in the beginning. He didn't have super-strength in the traditional sense...since there are technically no muscles in his body as an energy being. However, he was still super-humanly strong...he just had to apply it in a different method. Think of it this way...remember at the beginning of the arc when he couldn't see? He also didn't have eyesight technically...he had to adjust his powers to see.

He went from struggling with elevators to moving the moon without much effort. In some ways the Superman Blue arc was satisfying as you saw him getting better with his powers as time went on.

Hope this makes sense to you dude. It's all my opinion though.

Old Post Dec 9th, 2008 01:52 PM
Enyalus
MALE DOMINANCE!!!

Hope this makes sense to you dude.

thumb up Wurd.

I get it now. stick out tongue

Old Post Dec 9th, 2008 03:31 PM