KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » The Cosmic Quintessence VS Galactus

The Cosmic Quintessence VS Galactus
Started by: UKR

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (8): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
UKR
Restricted

Account Restricted

The Cosmic Quintessence VS Galactus

Galactus is sated, not hungry. He just ate a hearty, meaty planet. But these five guys (who are possibly skyfather in DC terms? Given that they are all considered peers and the group includes Zeus and Highfather) want to permanently stop Big G from eating any more planets. Galactus will have none of that disrespect. No heralds involved.

1. 10 days prep time for each side
2. No prep

Old Post Nov 16th, 2008 07:58 AM
UKR is currently offline Click here to Send UKR a Private Message Find more posts by UKR Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
fangirl101
Restricted

Account Restricted

Re: The Cosmic Quintessence VS Galactus

quote: (post)
Originally posted by UKR
Galactus is sated, not hungry. He just ate a hearty, meaty planet. But these five guys (who are possibly skyfather in DC terms? Given that they are all considered peers and the group includes Zeus and Highfather) want to permanently stop Big G from eating any more planets. Galactus will have none of that disrespect. No heralds involved.

1. 10 days prep time for each side
2. No prep

PS does it alone

Old Post Nov 16th, 2008 08:07 AM
fangirl101 is currently offline Click here to Send fangirl101 a Private Message Find more posts by fangirl101 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
UKR
Restricted

Account Restricted

Re: Re: The Cosmic Quintessence VS Galactus

Originally posted by fangirl101
PS does it alone

Care to explain?

Old Post Nov 16th, 2008 08:08 AM
UKR is currently offline Click here to Send UKR a Private Message Find more posts by UKR Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Enyalus
MALE DOMINANCE!!!

Galactus is liable to one-shot Ganthet, Zeus, and Shazam.

I think he can take them down.

Old Post Nov 16th, 2008 08:24 AM
Enyalus is currently offline Click here to Send Enyalus a Private Message Find more posts by Enyalus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
fangirl101
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Enyalus
Galactus is liable to one-shot Ganthet, Zeus, and Shazam.

I think he can take them down.

He's not taking them down when highfather can combine them into one being. And PS is more powerful than Galactus by himself.

Old Post Nov 16th, 2008 08:36 AM
fangirl101 is currently offline Click here to Send fangirl101 a Private Message Find more posts by fangirl101 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
UKR
Restricted

Account Restricted

He's not taking them down when highfather can combine them into one being. And PS is more powerful than Galactus by himself.

Please prove.

Old Post Nov 16th, 2008 08:37 AM
fangirl101
Restricted

Account Restricted

(please log in to view the image)(please log in to view the image)(please log in to view the image)

Last edited by fangirl101 on Nov 16th, 2008 at 08:45 AM

Old Post Nov 16th, 2008 08:40 AM
UKR
Restricted

Account Restricted

(please log in to view the image)(please log in to view the image)(please log in to view the image)

Nothing proves that the five combined are equal or superior to Galactus. And what I meant was, prove that the Phantom Stranger alone is more powerful than G.

Old Post Nov 16th, 2008 08:53 AM
fangirl101
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by UKR
Nothing proves that the five combined are equal or superior to Galactus. And what I meant was, prove that the Phantom Stranger alone is more powerful than G.

The very fact that they were powerful enough to thwart the will of the source. and those aren't even the quintessence.

PS was powerful enough to jack the spectre's infinite amped energy and wield it against the AM. The spectre couldn't even kill the PS. He had to use plot.

Old Post Nov 16th, 2008 08:55 AM
cloud102

The Quintessence wins.

B5

Old Post Nov 16th, 2008 09:07 AM
cloud102 is currently offline Click here to Send cloud102 a Private Message Find more posts by cloud102 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
UKR
Restricted

Account Restricted

The Specter is a big wimp for someone who's the wrath of God. He always has trouble with guys he shouldn't. Darkseid injured him with the Omega Beams...the same Darkseid who can't kill Doomsday. I'm sure Galactus could kill Doomsday. And I can't remember where but I know that someone on this forum pointed out that the Source has had bad, low and inconsistent showings. Assuming these things happened, it would interfere with the belief that being able to do this-and-that with the source is all that uber.

Old Post Nov 16th, 2008 09:12 AM
Enyalus
MALE DOMINANCE!!!

Not to mention that PS was losing badly against Spectre. And was turned into a rat...

Old Post Nov 16th, 2008 09:14 AM
Enyalus is currently offline Click here to Send Enyalus a Private Message Find more posts by Enyalus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
fangirl101
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by UKR
The Specter is a big wimp for someone who's the wrath of God. He always has trouble with guys he shouldn't. Darkseid injured him with the Omega Beams...the same Darkseid who can't kill Doomsday. I'm sure Galactus could kill Doomsday. And I can't remember where but I know that someone on this forum pointed out that the Source has had bad, low and inconsistent showings. Assuming these things happened, it would interfere with the belief that being able to do this-and-that with the source is all that uber.

DD did die according to countdown. AND DS used the Omega beams on DD. He used The OE on Spectre. Oe>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>OB.

Old Post Nov 16th, 2008 09:25 AM
fangirl101
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Enyalus
Not to mention that PS was losing badly against Spectre. And was turned into a rat...
Losing against a crazy spectre who bitched a 5 d imp is now a low feat? ridiculous.

Old Post Nov 16th, 2008 09:25 AM
Allankles
Kwisatz Haderach

Originally posted by UKR

How can the Source job when it doesn't even have an identity? The only time it manifested itself in any human fashion was in DONG and those were unique circumstances - DONG was the exception to the rule.

The Source - in concise terms - is the ultimate foundation of the universal expression of energy.

Basically it is the fountain of all energy in the DC multiverse. Guys on the fourth world are powerful because they have the closest association with this infinite fountain of energy the(the Source is also one the aspects of the Presence).

Iboga chose not to fight, to allow himself to evolve. He had the wisdom to abandon the actions of war when he knew they would no longer serve him.

Old Post Nov 16th, 2008 09:29 AM
Allankles is currently offline Click here to Send Allankles a Private Message Find more posts by Allankles Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Utrigita

From my point of view, it's the presence of Phantom Stranger that gives the win to the Cosmic Quintessence.

I'm not aware of however whether ore not his "restriction" is still on in a battle...

Old Post Nov 16th, 2008 09:33 AM
Utrigita is currently offline Click here to Send Utrigita a Private Message Find more posts by Utrigita Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AsbestosFlaygon
The Original One

1. Galactus wins.
Considering that he has the UN and Mothership, it's an auto-BFR.

2. Quintessence wins.
This is to assume that Galactus is in well-fed (not fully-fed) condition, without the UN and with(out) the Mothership.
Phantom Stranger is more than enough to take G down.
Remember, this guy can summon top-tier angels and strong enough to wield the Spectre Force.

"Farewell, Damos... Ash, Pikachu... And you. All of my beloved." -- Arceus

Old Post Nov 16th, 2008 11:08 AM
AsbestosFlaygon is currently offline Click here to Send AsbestosFlaygon a Private Message Find more posts by AsbestosFlaygon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bentley
Seitei

Galactus wins unless someone actually proves PS is actually more powerful. I don't know, for what I've heard his powerlevel is ill-defined.

My respect threads:Kang the Conqueror, Ultron, Devil Dinosaur, Michael Korvac
Captain America for High Street

Old Post Nov 16th, 2008 12:17 PM
Bentley is currently offline Click here to Send Bentley a Private Message Find more posts by Bentley Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Naija boy

Big G

All thanks goes to starlock.
"Beware trolls, know me and know fear"

Old Post Nov 16th, 2008 02:05 PM
Naija boy is currently offline Click here to Send Naija boy a Private Message Find more posts by Naija boy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
vansonbee
Isee

The very fact that they were powerful enough to thwart the will of the source. and those aren't even the quintessence.

PS was powerful enough to jack the spectre's infinite amped energy and wield it against the AM. The spectre couldn't even kill the PS. He had to use plot.

Why they even call it infinite Spectre?! blink

doesn't that downplay Spectre & Anti-moniter?

Old Post Nov 16th, 2008 02:47 PM
vansonbee is currently offline Click here to Send vansonbee a Private Message Find more posts by vansonbee Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote