KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Imperiex +probes vs Marvel earth(classic)

Imperiex +probes vs Marvel earth(classic)
Started by: Nihilist

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (7): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Nihilist

Imperiex +probes vs Marvel earth(classic)

can marvel earth survive?

Big thanks to Scythe

Old Post Nov 16th, 2008 02:58 PM
Nihilist is currently offline Click here to Send Nihilist a Private Message Find more posts by Nihilist Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
psycho gundam
The Nightmare of Solomon

dr. strange for the rescue

Old Post Nov 16th, 2008 03:06 PM
psycho gundam is currently offline Click here to Send psycho gundam a Private Message Find more posts by psycho gundam Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Enyalus
MALE DOMINANCE!!!

Phoenix solos.

Old Post Nov 16th, 2008 07:17 PM
Enyalus is currently offline Click here to Send Enyalus a Private Message Find more posts by Enyalus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kgkg
Vigilante

These Marvel Earth / DC earth threads are to vague.

The same marvel earth that fought WWH gets destroyed

Without PIS I don't see how Marvel earth can win

Stay Thirsty, My Friends.

Old Post Nov 16th, 2008 07:24 PM
kgkg is currently offline Click here to Send kgkg a Private Message Find more posts by kgkg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Enyalus
MALE DOMINANCE!!!

KG, it's Classic Marvel Earth.

Old Post Nov 16th, 2008 08:39 PM
Enyalus is currently offline Click here to Send Enyalus a Private Message Find more posts by Enyalus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
vlaaad12345

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Enyalus
Phoenix solos.

A giant entropic ass beating yes,without pis marvel gets wiped out in an instant.

Old Post Nov 16th, 2008 08:46 PM
vlaaad12345 is currently offline Click here to Send vlaaad12345 a Private Message Find more posts by vlaaad12345 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mindset

Classic DEM Strange

Sometimes all you have left is your Rage

Old Post Nov 16th, 2008 08:51 PM
Mindset is currently offline Click here to Send Mindset a Private Message Find more posts by Mindset Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Enyalus
MALE DOMINANCE!!!

Originally posted by vlaaad12345
A giant entropic ass beating yes,without pis marvel gets wiped out in an instant.

I think I may have missed the OP's intent. I thought it was only Imperiex probes. But if it's Imperiex-Prime plus his probes...then yeah, I'd agree with you.

Old Post Nov 16th, 2008 08:51 PM
xJLxKing

Why is Imperiex so strong? Did superman destroy his probes? Didn't Doomdays also kill them? Why can't Marvel do the same? Especially if they have Strange, pheonix, magneto and characters like that.

Old Post Nov 16th, 2008 09:09 PM
xJLxKing is currently offline Click here to Send xJLxKing a Private Message Find more posts by xJLxKing Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Harbinger
Firestorm

Originally posted by xJLxKing
Why is Imperiex so strong? Did superman destroy his probes? Didn't Doomdays also kill them? Why can't Marvel do the same? Especially if they have Strange, pheonix, magneto and characters like that.
Imperiex Prime turned that same Doomsday into a glowing skeleton with ease. It took a super amped Superman just to punch a hole in him. There's no one on Marvel Earth who could beat Imperiex, IMO; the probes alone would give them problems.

Old Post Nov 16th, 2008 09:11 PM
Harbinger is currently offline Click here to Send Harbinger a Private Message Find more posts by Harbinger Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
xJLxKing

Originally posted by Harbinger
Imperiex Prime turned that same Doomsday into a glowing skeleton with ease. It took a super amped Superman just to punch a hole in him. There's no one on Marvel Earth who could beat Imperiex, IMO; the probes alone would give them problems.

Yeah, I saw when that happened to Doomsday. However, Marvel earth does have Hulk, Strange, F4, X-Men, Avengers, and so many others

Old Post Nov 16th, 2008 09:16 PM
xJLxKing is currently offline Click here to Send xJLxKing a Private Message Find more posts by xJLxKing Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
fangirl101
Restricted

Account Restricted

Yeah, I saw when that happened to Doomsday. However, Marvel earth does have Hulk, Strange, F4, X-Men, Avengers, and so many others
Xmen, F4, and most of the avengers are fodder for a probe. The hulk is bigger larger, and stronger fodder.

Old Post Nov 16th, 2008 09:19 PM
fangirl101 is currently offline Click here to Send fangirl101 a Private Message Find more posts by fangirl101 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Enyalus
MALE DOMINANCE!!!

Naw. The probes would lose. Just like the DC Earth forces repelled them.

Old Post Nov 16th, 2008 09:20 PM
kevdude
The Hooded Man

It wasn't just Earth that was in the war, it was nearly everyone in the dcu except the Spectre(and others), Darkseid was only there for his own purpose. Imperiex +probes win.

The Word

Old Post Nov 16th, 2008 09:21 PM
kevdude is currently offline Click here to Send kevdude a Private Message Find more posts by kevdude Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
xJLxKing

I still find it hard to believe. How much probes does Imperiax have. I mean eventually hulk will go bersek to untold madness.

Old Post Nov 16th, 2008 09:22 PM
fangirl101
Restricted

Account Restricted

I still find it hard to believe. How much probes does Imperiax have. I mean eventually hulk will go bersek to untold madness.
Hulk gets one shotted by a probe. One of them litereally turned Captain Marvel inside out. Twisted him so that his insides where outside. If it hadn't been for his magic healing reversing the effects, he would have died.

Old Post Nov 16th, 2008 09:23 PM
fangirl101 is currently offline Click here to Send fangirl101 a Private Message Find more posts by fangirl101 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
xJLxKing

Originally posted by fangirl101
Hulk gets one shotted by a probe. One of them litereally turned Captain Marvel inside out. Twisted him so that his insides where outside. If it hadn't been for his magic healing reversing the effects, he would have died.

What about Magneto? Would he be able to just kill them because they have metal???

In addition, Pheonix, and Xavier

Old Post Nov 16th, 2008 09:25 PM
fascistcrusader
Restricted

Account Restricted

If Reed knows his coming more than a day in advance Imperiex is screwed.

Old Post Nov 16th, 2008 09:27 PM
fascistcrusader is currently offline Click here to Send fascistcrusader a Private Message Find more posts by fascistcrusader Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
fangirl101
Restricted

Account Restricted

What about Magneto? Would he be able to just kill them because they have metal???

In addition, Pheonix, and Xavier

Xasvier does what to machines? Pheonix? She's on earth? hadn't seen her in years.

fangirl101
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by fascistcrusader
If Reed knows his coming more than a day in advance Imperiex is screwed.

How so? Reed has nothing in his arsenal to defeat Imperiex.