KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » BATMAN vs STORM

BATMAN vs STORM
Started by: psycho gundam

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
psycho gundam
The Nightmare of Solomon

BATMAN vs STORM

scenario-

ok, way back when storm got her power's taken away from forge's "neutralizer" gun, for a long while in the comics she was unaware it was her at the time lover forge who actually created the technology.

---now for the fight motive---

a month after her power's return, after training to return them to normal potency and research of multinational conglomerates, lets just imagine she believed it was wayne enterprises that was responsible for her de-powerment. storm leaves the X-mansion in cyclops' convertible and heads to wayne manor under cover of darkness hellbent on revenge.

upon arrival she summons a mild storm simply by being angry which causes wayne manor's perimeter security to alert bruce of the intruder. in his batcave, wayne in batman garb zooms in on storm and deduces that she has superpowers and is indeed a "metahuman" with elemental abilities somewhat analogous to some of his rogues (just from a few minutes of on the fly surveillance). storm causes a lighting strike to completely destroy a section of the main house, alfred walks in and prompts batman/wayne to act quickly before more damage is done.

- batman has no previous knowledge of storm, only what he could piece together from what he believes she is capable of.

- storm has no clue batman is in the fight, her only concern is busting up wayne. she does have regular knowledge of the batman as much as the regular gotham populace would have. if she sees him, she will recognize him.

- batman can bring out whatever is needed from the batcave, but as usual killing and serious damage is out of the question. storm is mad so her fury can result in death intentional or not.

-the lightning in the area causes sporattic light sources as usual, and storm can generate visible light if need be.

Old Post Nov 16th, 2008 03:44 PM
psycho gundam is currently offline Click here to Send psycho gundam a Private Message Find more posts by psycho gundam Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
iceman24567

So Batman gets his whole bloody cave? Spite I see Bruce giving Alfred vacation time while Storm takes over his duties starting by making some apple pecan pie. Boy a I starving.

Old Post Nov 16th, 2008 09:04 PM
iceman24567 is currently offline Click here to Send iceman24567 a Private Message Find more posts by iceman24567 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
fangirl101
Restricted

Account Restricted

They both can take each other out easily. Depending on who gets the first strike. Storm has the advange with defensive winds and flight. But Batman has any number of ways of winning. Claustiphobic Scarecrow gas for the win. Delivered thru a high powered dart gun.

Old Post Nov 16th, 2008 09:22 PM
fangirl101 is currently offline Click here to Send fangirl101 a Private Message Find more posts by fangirl101 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
rotiart
Stan Lee Stole my name

Batman hits the big red/blue button entitled "operation save me daddy"

"There is no writer to purposely ignore a character's natural ability just because it suits the story."
"in some cases because the writer knows that Character A will dominate Character B easily and refuses to allow this to happen for the sake of the story."

Old Post Nov 16th, 2008 09:23 PM
rotiart is currently offline Click here to Send rotiart a Private Message Find more posts by rotiart Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Squirrel Fart

Looks around for the Storm BS..... shifty whistle

Old Post Nov 16th, 2008 09:27 PM
Squirrel Fart is currently offline Click here to Send Squirrel Fart a Private Message Find more posts by Squirrel Fart Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
2damnloud
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by fangirl101
They both can take each other out easily. Depending on who gets the first strike. Storm has the advange with defensive winds and flight. But Batman has any number of ways of winning. Claustiphobic Scarecrow gas for the win. Delivered thru a high powered dart gun.

This is why I say Storm wins all the time; You guys give people wins off the strength of stupid shit.

I doubt he could sneak up on her since she's so insync with her surroundings.

I reckon she could win in a myriad of ways: explode his lungs( laughing out loud ), Do what Dr. Polaris did to his suit, flash freeze him, etc etc.

He could get a win or 2 IF he is able to surprise her.

It's not really fair anyway since Batman has a sort of "prep" to assess the situation, come up with a course of action, and implement it without Storm's knowledge.

Storm summons the power of the ENTIRE CORE!! UXM-165

Old Post Nov 16th, 2008 09:33 PM
2damnloud is currently offline Click here to Send 2damnloud a Private Message Find more posts by 2damnloud Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hewhoknowsall
Restricted

Account Restricted

Can the batcave resist Storm's lightning/tornados/whatever?

Old Post Nov 16th, 2008 09:39 PM
Hewhoknowsall is currently offline Click here to Send Hewhoknowsall a Private Message Find more posts by Hewhoknowsall Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Squirrel Fart

Originally posted by 2damnloud
This is why I say Storm wins all the time; You guys give people wins off the strength of stupid shit.

I reckon she could win in a myriad of ways: explode his lungs( laughing out loud ), Do what Dr. Polaris did to his suit, flash freeze him, etc etc.

It's not really fair anyway since Batman has a sort of "prep" to assess the situation, come up with a course of action, and implement it without Storm's knowledge.

Look what I found? some Storm BS..... eek!

Old Post Nov 16th, 2008 09:45 PM
Squirrel Fart is currently offline Click here to Send Squirrel Fart a Private Message Find more posts by Squirrel Fart Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Squirrel Fart

Originally posted by Hewhoknowsall
Can the batcave resist Storm's lightning/tornados/whatever?

Its Batman, he has backup plans for everything. Batman wins this.

Old Post Nov 16th, 2008 09:46 PM
Nemesis X
Cynical Tyrant

If Batman can go toe to toe with Superman, he most certainly won't have a problem going up against Storm (unless those pointy ears get used like lightining rods lol).

Thanks Scythe for the sig.

Old Post Nov 16th, 2008 10:09 PM
Nemesis X is currently offline Click here to Send Nemesis X a Private Message Find more posts by Nemesis X Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
rotiart
Stan Lee Stole my name

Batman looks on his batcomputer... and turns a dial up to 11.

"There is no writer to purposely ignore a character's natural ability just because it suits the story."
"in some cases because the writer knows that Character A will dominate Character B easily and refuses to allow this to happen for the sake of the story."

Old Post Nov 16th, 2008 10:17 PM
rotiart is currently offline Click here to Send rotiart a Private Message Find more posts by rotiart Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Squirrel Fart

Batman with prep can beat the JLA. I dont care what BS someone comes up with, she ain't beating JLA....even with prep.

Old Post Nov 16th, 2008 11:03 PM
Wei Phoenix
One-Eyed Dragon Of Oshu

Originally posted by 2damnloud

When are you going to realize that Storm won't explode lungs? She can but she won't so saying that is pointless.

You Wa Shock!

Old Post Nov 16th, 2008 11:33 PM
Wei Phoenix is currently offline Click here to Send Wei Phoenix a Private Message Find more posts by Wei Phoenix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote