KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Amazo vs Doomsday and The General

Amazo vs Doomsday and The General
Started by: SumOfAllFear

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
SumOfAllFear

Amazo vs Doomsday and The General

all are most powerful versions
who wins?

no bfr fight to the end

no worlogog

Last edited by SumOfAllFear on Nov 18th, 2008 at 06:19 PM

Old Post Nov 18th, 2008 06:05 PM
SumOfAllFear is currently offline Click here to Send SumOfAllFear a Private Message Find more posts by SumOfAllFear Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Philosophía
"The devil made me do it"

“Perhaps this is the ultimate freedom. The freedom to leave.”

Old Post Nov 18th, 2008 06:07 PM
Philosophía is currently offline Click here to Send Philosophía a Private Message Find more posts by Philosophía Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SumOfAllFear

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Philosophía

what? both doomsday and amazo adapt i thought it would bve a good fight

Old Post Nov 18th, 2008 06:09 PM
SumOfAllFear is currently offline Click here to Send SumOfAllFear a Private Message Find more posts by SumOfAllFear Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Philosophía

It isn't.

A better fight would be the latest Amazo vs Doomsday (HP).

Old Post Nov 18th, 2008 06:10 PM
Philosophía is currently offline Click here to Send Philosophía a Private Message Find more posts by Philosophía Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SumOfAllFear

Originally posted by Philosophía
It isn't.

A better fight would be the latest Amazo vs Doomsday (HP).

why isnt it a good fight?

Old Post Nov 18th, 2008 06:13 PM
Philosophía

Because the most powerfull version of Amazo had the Worlogog.

Last edited by Philosophía on Nov 18th, 2008 at 06:21 PM

Old Post Nov 18th, 2008 06:14 PM
SumOfAllFear

ok then no worlogog

Old Post Nov 18th, 2008 06:19 PM
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Amazo still pummels the duo.

"I am tired of Earth. These people.
I am tired of being caught in the tangle of their lives."

Old Post Nov 18th, 2008 07:21 PM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Enyalus
MALE DOMINANCE!!!

Doomsday Wars Doomsday solos.

stick out tongue

Old Post Nov 18th, 2008 07:26 PM
Enyalus is currently offline Click here to Send Enyalus a Private Message Find more posts by Enyalus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

And why is that?

Old Post Nov 18th, 2008 07:38 PM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Enyalus
MALE DOMINANCE!!!

Originally posted by Galan007
And why is that?

'Cause he was uber? It was basically H/P Doomsday with (probably) a mild upgrade (due to being retrieved from Entropy) with Braniac's mind. He also had Braniac's telepathic blasts.

And if this isn't Amazo at his peak (with the Worlogog), I don't think he's powerful enough.

Old Post Nov 18th, 2008 07:40 PM
Enyalus is currently offline Click here to Send Enyalus a Private Message Find more posts by Enyalus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Originally posted by Enyalus
And if this isn't Amazo at his peak (with the Worlogog), I don't think he's powerful enough.
Amazo from JLA #27 would likely be able to defeat that version none the less. You must also consider the fact that even if Amazo were incapable of defeating DD ala sheer power [which would not be the case, imo] - DD's powers/abilities could still be copied and added to what Amazo was already packing.

Last edited by Galan007 on Nov 18th, 2008 at 07:51 PM

Old Post Nov 18th, 2008 07:48 PM
Enyalus
MALE DOMINANCE!!!

Amazo from JLA #27 would likely shit stomp that version none the less. You must also consider the fact that even if said version(s) were incapable of defeating DD ala sheer power, his powers could be copied and added to what Amazo was already packing.

I'm familiar with the JLA #27 version.

You don't think Braniac could keep Amazo from doing such a thing? Or hack into him himself? Braniac is pretty much the master at technopathy.

Old Post Nov 18th, 2008 07:51 PM
guy222
With my gal

amazo

thank u bz

Old Post Nov 18th, 2008 07:52 PM
guy222 is currently offline Click here to Send guy222 a Private Message Find more posts by guy222 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Originally posted by Enyalus
I'm familiar with the JLA #27 version.

You don't think Braniac could keep Amazo from doing such a thing? Or hack into him himself? Braniac is pretty much the master at technopathy.
Remember, this is not Brainiac in the literal sense. This is Doomsday's physical being, combined with Brainy's consciousness, and a few abilities which seem to directly stem from his consciousness [ie. the mental blasts]. And since DD-Wars Doomsday never displayed any sort of technopathic and/or hacking abilities, I wouldn't be inclined to say he could venture that route against Amazo.

Old Post Nov 18th, 2008 07:57 PM
Enyalus
MALE DOMINANCE!!!

Remember, this is not Brainiac in the literal sense. This is Doomsday's physical being, combined with Brainy's consciousness, and a few abilities which seem to directly stem from his consciousness [ie. the mental blasts]. And since DD-Wars Doomsday never displayed any sort of technopathic and/or hacking abilities, I wouldn't be inclined to say he could venture that route against Amazo.

He was able to move into DD's body without any help from nanotechology (recall that DD busted out before they could transfer Braniac's consciousness). And he also displays full control over all of the Calatonese (whatever) technology when he entraps the JLA there. So it does seem that he still has all of Braniac's abilities as well as H/P DD's body. And each one trashed the Justice League. DD did it easier. And both of these were during 1999, so no one can say something like, "Yeah but the JLA was weaker back then, they've had upgrades since," etc.

Old Post Nov 18th, 2008 08:46 PM
complexbrother
The protector of logic

Amazo from the JLU cartoon would take him out. In the Justice League Unlimited episode "The Return", Amazo returns to Earth, having learned all that is offered from the universe. He plows through the entirety of all the Justice League members, effortlessly pushing through even Superman. Amazo displayed unequaled speed and strength and was able to shrink his body to the nanoscopic scale, he also was able to transport the planet Oa into a different dimension.

Old Post Nov 18th, 2008 08:54 PM
complexbrother is currently offline Click here to Send complexbrother a Private Message Find more posts by complexbrother Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Enyalus
MALE DOMINANCE!!!

Meh. Still don't see it. I loved Amazo in the cartoon. But H/P, DD Wars, and Gog Wars DD is also stronger than Superman. And at least as fast at him. With incredible durability. And phasing planets into other dimensions and the like isn't going to help with the 'no BFR' rule in affect.

Old Post Nov 18th, 2008 09:02 PM
Squirrel Fart

It was stated in 2 JLA comics ago. Wonder Woman said that Amazo was Stronger than Superman and Wonder Woman put together and is faster than Clark.

Old Post Nov 18th, 2008 09:09 PM
Squirrel Fart is currently offline Click here to Send Squirrel Fart a Private Message Find more posts by Squirrel Fart Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Enyalus
MALE DOMINANCE!!!

Sorry for the confusion. What my last post meant was that DD was at least as fast as Superman.

I do know Amazo is faster. Flash speed.

Old Post Nov 18th, 2008 09:14 PM