KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » New Krypton vs New Genesis!

From the recent New Krypton storyline.
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
Kryptonians 5 33.33%
New Gods 10 66.67%
Total: 15 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

New Krypton vs New Genesis!
Started by: WrathfulDwarf

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
WanderingDroid
THE LOOSE CANNON

New Krypton vs New Genesis!

Kryptonians vs New gods.

Superman and Orion are Generals in this epic Battle!

Old Post Nov 19th, 2008 12:59 AM
WanderingDroid is currently offline Click here to Send WanderingDroid a Private Message Find more posts by WanderingDroid Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
fangirl101
Restricted

Account Restricted

New Genesis By A Landslide. have you seen what those Mother boxes can do to people's powers? They go from Meta To high herald in seconds.

Old Post Nov 19th, 2008 01:01 AM
fangirl101 is currently offline Click here to Send fangirl101 a Private Message Find more posts by fangirl101 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
WanderingDroid
THE LOOSE CANNON

I believe the Kryptonians out number the New Gods. They're strong in vast numbers.

Old Post Nov 19th, 2008 01:03 AM
WanderingDroid is currently offline Click here to Send WanderingDroid a Private Message Find more posts by WanderingDroid Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
guy222
With my gal

NK

Good to see ya WD

thank u bz

Old Post Nov 19th, 2008 03:20 AM
guy222 is currently offline Click here to Send guy222 a Private Message Find more posts by guy222 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
fangirl101
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by WrathfulDwarf
I believe the Kryptonians out number the New Gods. They're strong in vast numbers.

no. they don't. There are different races among the new gods. What we normally see is just the celestial city and the Elite of DS.

Old Post Nov 19th, 2008 03:31 AM
fangirl101 is currently offline Click here to Send fangirl101 a Private Message Find more posts by fangirl101 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stoic
Avenger

Originally posted by fangirl101
no. they don't. There are different races among the new gods. What we normally see is just the celestial city and the Elite of DS.

But are they all consistently shown to be on a Kryptonians all around level of power? What would happen if the Kryptonians somehow relieved the people of New Genesis of their mother boxes?

Old Post Nov 19th, 2008 04:29 AM
Stoic is currently offline Click here to Send Stoic a Private Message Find more posts by Stoic Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
fangirl101
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Stoic
But are they all consistently shown to be on a Kryptonians all around level of power? What would happen if the Kryptonians somehow relieved the people of New Genesis of their mother boxes?
what would happen if The mother boxes turned everyone New God into Krypotonite?

Old Post Nov 19th, 2008 06:13 AM
Stoic
Avenger

Originally posted by fangirl101
what would happen if The mother boxes turned everyone New God into Krypotonite?

Then the Kryptonians would jump into lead lined suits??? laughing out loud just kidding. Seriously now Fangirl, the Kryptonians have no devices to lean on they are stuck with only their raw power, is is fair that the people of New Genesis have toys on their side?

Old Post Nov 19th, 2008 06:49 AM
Stoic is currently offline Click here to Send Stoic a Private Message Find more posts by Stoic Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cloud102

New Gods. They actually have more than a 100,000 in their lineup. PLUS did you check out the Busiek issue where young New Gods invaded Metropilis? They all had their own unique power, other than a flying brick.

Then you have all their advance tech that puts Krypton to SHAME.

Old Post Nov 19th, 2008 10:49 AM
cloud102 is currently offline Click here to Send cloud102 a Private Message Find more posts by cloud102 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
vlaaad12345

Originally posted by Stoic
Then the Kryptonians would jump into lead lined suits??? laughing out loud just kidding. Seriously now Fangirl, the Kryptonians have no devices to lean on they are stuck with only their raw power, is is fair that the people of New Genesis have toys on their side?

Its new gods standard tech they have it on them all the time..

Old Post Nov 19th, 2008 11:09 AM
vlaaad12345 is currently offline Click here to Send vlaaad12345 a Private Message Find more posts by vlaaad12345 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cloud102

Yup. Kinda like how pretty much everyone has a cell phone these days. They're the same thing, just 10 billion times more advanced.

Old Post Nov 19th, 2008 11:11 AM
cloud102 is currently offline Click here to Send cloud102 a Private Message Find more posts by cloud102 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Feron

Sorry my mother box is ringing can you hold? haha

Kryptonians lose.. unless they all sundip.. and even then prob not...

Old Post Nov 19th, 2008 02:33 PM
Lord Feron is currently offline Click here to Send Lord Feron a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Feron Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

There are/were hundreds of thousands of New Gods [as that's how many New God souls Darkseid absorbed]. Tach on gizmos such as the Genesis Box, which can destroy a universe with a click [shifty], and the Gods should take this quite handily.

"I am tired of Earth. These people.
I am tired of being caught in the tangle of their lives."

Last edited by Galan007 on Nov 19th, 2008 at 03:41 PM

Old Post Nov 19th, 2008 03:34 PM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Harbinger
Firestorm

New Genesis

Old Post Nov 19th, 2008 03:36 PM
Harbinger is currently offline Click here to Send Harbinger a Private Message Find more posts by Harbinger Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
WanderingDroid
THE LOOSE CANNON

Originally posted by Galan007
There are/were hundreds of thousands of New Gods [as that's how many New God souls Darkseid absorbed]. Tach on gizmos such as the Genesis Box, which can destroy a universe with a click [shifty], and the Gods should take this quite handily.

You know...I should included Kryptonian technology vs. New Genesis technology.....OYE!

wink

Old Post Nov 19th, 2008 03:42 PM
kgkg
Vigilante

You know...I should included Kryptonian technology vs. New Genesis technology.....OYE!

wink
New God would win in technology war(in terms of power) unless amount aware of some Uber Kryptonian technologies am not aware of

or they could get Doomsday whistle

Stay Thirsty, My Friends.

Old Post Nov 19th, 2008 03:45 PM
kgkg is currently offline Click here to Send kgkg a Private Message Find more posts by kgkg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kris Blaze
Restricted

Account Restricted

Why isn't Zod the general? D:

I give you the only thing an Orange Lantern gives....Demands

Old Post Nov 19th, 2008 03:47 PM
Kris Blaze is currently offline Click here to Send Kris Blaze a Private Message Find more posts by Kris Blaze Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Eel O'Brien

Orion is the strongest god of New Genesis and he is roughly equal to a Kryptionian. The majority of the New Gods are just fodder.

Old Post Nov 19th, 2008 09:33 PM
Eel O'Brien is currently offline Click here to Send Eel O'Brien a Private Message Find more posts by Eel O'Brien Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
vlaaad12345

Hes physically equal to a kryptonian,his astro force is a skyfather level energy.

Old Post Nov 19th, 2008 10:10 PM
vlaaad12345 is currently offline Click here to Send vlaaad12345 a Private Message Find more posts by vlaaad12345 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
fangirl101
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Eel O'Brien
Orion is the strongest god of New Genesis and he is roughly equal to a Kryptionian. The majority of the New Gods are just fodder.

infinity man is stronger than Orion. And So is highfather and Takion. Takion alone could turn every kryptonian into cheese or sap thier solar power out of them.

Old Post Nov 19th, 2008 11:25 PM