KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » PC superman(sundipped) vs Thanos w/space/power gem

PC superman(sundipped) vs Thanos w/space/power gem
Started by: Nihilist

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (9): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Nihilist

PC superman(sundipped) vs Thanos w/space/power gem

inspired by the great galaen

who wins?

Big thanks to Scythe

Old Post Nov 19th, 2008 06:39 AM
Nihilist is currently offline Click here to Send Nihilist a Private Message Find more posts by Nihilist Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
guy222
With my gal

thanos

thank u bz

Old Post Nov 19th, 2008 06:42 AM
guy222 is currently offline Click here to Send guy222 a Private Message Find more posts by guy222 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zack Fair
Fanboy

Did PC Supes ever show the ability to sundip?

Me thinks not.

Besides Thanos, unlike most of the characters given the gems in this forum, knows how to utilize them.

He pawns.

Many thanks to Rao Kal-EL Da Man

Old Post Nov 19th, 2008 06:45 AM
Zack Fair is currently offline Click here to Send Zack Fair a Private Message Find more posts by Zack Fair Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
WanderingDroid
THE LOOSE CANNON

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Zack Fair
Did PC Supes ever show the ability to sundip?

Me thinks not.

Besides Thanos, unlike most of the characters given the gems in this forum, knows how to utilize them.

He pawns.

PC Supes is just...well, too damn powerful.

http://img57.imageshack.us/my.php?image=pctr7.jpg

Stop making PC Superman threads....he's going to own anyone. wink

Old Post Nov 19th, 2008 06:59 AM
WanderingDroid is currently offline Click here to Send WanderingDroid a Private Message Find more posts by WanderingDroid Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zack Fair
Fanboy

I was thinking about that too. Just how are we supposed to gauge PC Supes increase in power if the sundip worked the same way as current Supes'? I mean Current Supes goes from his regular high-herald level to almost PC level. Just how powerful would PC Supes become?

Meh I rather not speculate about it since he never showed that ability.

Old Post Nov 19th, 2008 07:03 AM
Zack Fair is currently offline Click here to Send Zack Fair a Private Message Find more posts by Zack Fair Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
UKR
Restricted

Account Restricted

Depending on the era pre crisis Superman wasn't that infinite, from what I hear. AFAIK the Superman of the mid 1980s needed a great deal of effort to move a planet, so he was likely not beyond herald level. Maybe not even as powerful as Gladiator? Regular Superman wasn't that much more powerful with sun dip, he still strained to move the Earth even with help from WW and MM. If this is Superman from just before or during "Crisis" then maybe Thanos can win this one. If he has prep then Superman is definitely toast.

Old Post Nov 19th, 2008 07:10 AM
UKR is currently offline Click here to Send UKR a Private Message Find more posts by UKR Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zack Fair
Fanboy

Old Post Nov 19th, 2008 07:18 AM
Stoic
Avenger

Originally posted by UKR
Depending on the era pre crisis Superman wasn't that infinite, from what I hear. AFAIK the Superman of the mid 1980s needed a great deal of effort to move a planet, so he was likely not beyond herald level. Maybe not even as powerful as Gladiator? Regular Superman wasn't that much more powerful with sun dip, he still strained to move the Earth even with help from WW and MM. If this is Superman from just before or during "Crisis" then maybe Thanos can win this one. If he has prep then Superman is definitely toast.

Are you kidding me? Thanos with the power gem could stack planets up one by one and pop them like balloons, and with the space gem he would always be 10 steps ahead of Superman PC or otherwise.

Old Post Nov 19th, 2008 07:50 AM
Stoic is currently offline Click here to Send Stoic a Private Message Find more posts by Stoic Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Harbinger
Firestorm

Spite.

Old Post Nov 19th, 2008 02:17 PM
Harbinger is currently offline Click here to Send Harbinger a Private Message Find more posts by Harbinger Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Juntai
Divine Vengeance

Originally posted by UKR
What are you talking about?

I am God's mighty fist. I am God's strength made manifest.

Sig by: Skeets, S.S, thesilverspider, Sir SKEETS Alot

Old Post Nov 19th, 2008 02:19 PM
Juntai is currently offline Click here to Send Juntai a Private Message Find more posts by Juntai Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Feron

Originally posted by Zack Fair

He pawns.

Old Post Nov 19th, 2008 02:27 PM
Lord Feron is currently offline Click here to Send Lord Feron a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Feron Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Originally posted by Juntai
What are you talking about?
I highly doubt he even knows...

Anyhow, Supes ftw.

"I am tired of Earth. These people.
I am tired of being caught in the tangle of their lives."

Old Post Nov 19th, 2008 03:50 PM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KuRuPT Thanosi

Thanos with the greatest of ease

Old Post Nov 19th, 2008 05:11 PM
KuRuPT Thanosi is currently offline Click here to Send KuRuPT Thanosi a Private Message Find more posts by KuRuPT Thanosi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Naija boy

Originally posted by KuRuPT Thanosi

All thanks goes to starlock.
"Beware trolls, know me and know fear"

Old Post Nov 19th, 2008 05:13 PM
Naija boy is currently offline Click here to Send Naija boy a Private Message Find more posts by Naija boy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zack Fair
Fanboy

Originally posted by Galan007
I highly doubt he even knows...

I concur.

By the looks of it he thinks sundipped Supes is good ole regular Supes.

ROFL anyone?

Last edited by Zack Fair on Nov 19th, 2008 at 06:06 PM

Old Post Nov 19th, 2008 05:57 PM
tdazz
God

Originally posted by KuRuPT Thanosi

QFT.

Old Post Nov 19th, 2008 06:04 PM
tdazz is currently offline Click here to Send tdazz a Private Message Find more posts by tdazz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Enyalus
MALE DOMINANCE!!!

I don't recall PC Supes being able to sundip. I don't think his powers worked that way back then. Superman: Birthright rewrote the way his powers worked, right?

Regardless, sundipped or not, Thanos wins this match easily. Infinite strength and infinite speed, plus invulnerability.

Old Post Nov 19th, 2008 06:59 PM
Enyalus is currently offline Click here to Send Enyalus a Private Message Find more posts by Enyalus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Pict
Defender Of The Faith

Originally posted by WrathfulDwarf
PC Supes is just...well, too damn powerful.

http://img57.imageshack.us/my.php?image=pctr7.jpg

Stop making PC Superman threads....he's going to own anyone. wink

thumb up

Hot sig by Scottie

Old Post Nov 19th, 2008 07:57 PM
The Pict is currently offline Click here to Send The Pict a Private Message Find more posts by The Pict Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
xJLxKing

Pc Sueprman is a beast. This is the guy who went straight to Heaven to fight to ge Louis back. The Archangle Micheal himself had to come and stop Superman. This is the guy that closes black holes with ease, this is the guy who moves planets(solarsystems) for fun. Any ways I can go on forever, however, even Superman can not defeat Thanos with Power Gem. Thanos becomes to strong

Old Post Nov 19th, 2008 08:17 PM
xJLxKing is currently offline Click here to Send xJLxKing a Private Message Find more posts by xJLxKing Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
skyfather
Bad Ass

thanos stomps

lol at people saying supes has a chance against someone who has access to all power and energy that ever has or will exist, and can back the other gems and boost their effects. and can duplicate almost any physical superhuman ability and become invincible and also someone who can exist in any location (or all locations), move any object anywhere throughout the universe and warp or rearrange space.

Owning Thor

Old Post Nov 20th, 2008 02:14 AM
skyfather is currently offline Click here to Send skyfather a Private Message Find more posts by skyfather Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote