KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Thor / Superman / Silver Surfer run the gauntlet

Thor / Superman / Silver Surfer run the gauntlet
Started by: kgkg

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
kgkg
Vigilante

for 7 and 8 They get 30 min prep wink

1.)Wonder Man / Thing / She Hulk
2.) Wonder Woman / Hulk / Sersi
3.) Sentry / WWH /The Flash
4.) Lanterns: Hal, Kyle, Alan
5.) Thanos
6.) Zoom / Runner / Genis-Vell
7.) Odin
8.) Galactus

Stay Thirsty, My Friends.

Old Post Nov 19th, 2008 08:49 PM
kgkg is currently offline Click here to Send kgkg a Private Message Find more posts by kgkg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nihilist

4-5

Big thanks to Scythe

Old Post Nov 19th, 2008 08:50 PM
Nihilist is currently offline Click here to Send Nihilist a Private Message Find more posts by Nihilist Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
xJLxKing

They lose at 6-8. Pick which you want big grin. However, they stomp 1-5

Old Post Nov 19th, 2008 08:50 PM
xJLxKing is currently offline Click here to Send xJLxKing a Private Message Find more posts by xJLxKing Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkOdin

4 could go either way but 5 they have no chance.

Hell Thanos owned both SS and Thor with no effort Supes would not make a difference

Old Post Nov 19th, 2008 08:53 PM
DarkOdin is currently offline Click here to Send DarkOdin a Private Message Find more posts by DarkOdin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Philosophía
"The devil made me do it"

Clear it. smile

Though 3,4 and 6 could potentially stop them.

“Perhaps this is the ultimate freedom. The freedom to leave.”

Old Post Nov 19th, 2008 08:57 PM
Philosophía is currently offline Click here to Send Philosophía a Private Message Find more posts by Philosophía Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
guy222
With my gal

2-3

thank u bz

Old Post Nov 19th, 2008 09:23 PM
guy222 is currently offline Click here to Send guy222 a Private Message Find more posts by guy222 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bouboumaster

Old Post Nov 19th, 2008 10:07 PM
Bouboumaster is currently offline Click here to Send Bouboumaster a Private Message Find more posts by Bouboumaster Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Harbinger
Firestorm

Old Post Nov 19th, 2008 10:24 PM
Harbinger is currently offline Click here to Send Harbinger a Private Message Find more posts by Harbinger Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Naija boy

Maybe 5 or 6 but defintely 7

All thanks goes to starlock.
"Beware trolls, know me and know fear"

Old Post Nov 19th, 2008 10:31 PM
Naija boy is currently offline Click here to Send Naija boy a Private Message Find more posts by Naija boy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Warrior18
Keyboard Warrior

Highly likely they stop at 5.

Old Post Nov 19th, 2008 11:41 PM
Warrior18 is currently offline Click here to Send Warrior18 a Private Message Find more posts by Warrior18 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bentley
Seitei

They can stop at 4, they will stop at 5. They have no chance in hell higher than that.

My respect threads:Kang the Conqueror, Ultron, Devil Dinosaur, Michael Korvac
Captain America for High Street

Old Post Nov 19th, 2008 11:44 PM
Bentley is currently offline Click here to Send Bentley a Private Message Find more posts by Bentley Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
fangirl101
Restricted

Account Restricted

I alctually think the Lanterns have a better chance than Thanos Does. thanos can't possibly Beat Thor and Superman at the same time. and Surfer used to jobber. Now he's all ruthless. They lose at 6 for sure.

Old Post Nov 20th, 2008 12:22 AM
fangirl101 is currently offline Click here to Send fangirl101 a Private Message Find more posts by fangirl101 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MightyEInherjar
Two Ravens Above Us

quote: (post)
Originally posted by fangirl101
I alctually think the Lanterns have a better chance than Thanos Does. thanos can't possibly Beat Thor and Superman at the same time. and Surfer used to jobber. Now he's all ruthless. They lose at 6 for sure.

thumb up

I think they have difficulties with 2 and 3 (9/10 and 7/10), whereas I think they should beat Thanos every time. Surfer should theoretically be able to generate near as much raw power as Thanos, and with possibly the two best top tiers other than himself backing him, they should bring the hurt.

Old Post Nov 20th, 2008 12:29 AM
MightyEInherjar is currently offline Click here to Send MightyEInherjar a Private Message Find more posts by MightyEInherjar Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
xJLxKing

Surfer can give superman enough solar power to defeat Thanos by himself. The only problem is team 6, 7, and 8

Old Post Nov 20th, 2008 12:32 AM
xJLxKing is currently offline Click here to Send xJLxKing a Private Message Find more posts by xJLxKing Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BlackZero30x
Jack

wont get past 4

BlackZero30X:The Signatures XBL Gamertag

Old Post Nov 20th, 2008 12:34 AM
BlackZero30x is currently offline Click here to Send BlackZero30x a Private Message Find more posts by BlackZero30x Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Digi
Forum Leader

Guys. Odin stomps. Anyone saying they get past him is wrong. Even current Thor doesn't have sh*t on the man who defines Skyfather, and who has rocked galaxies in battle. Odin's worth 50 High Heralds, easily.

I think they'd get to 6, but lose to them in a close fight. Thanos has a chance, but only because his jobber aura is magnified about 100x for Surfer compared to most heroes. 4's obviously a tough fight too. But the GLs are a bit one-dimensional.

Old Post Nov 20th, 2008 12:34 AM
Digi is currently offline Click here to Send Digi a Private Message Find more posts by Digi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MightyEInherjar
Two Ravens Above Us

Agreed. Odin sends his son to his room, and blisters his friends' hides for breaking his expensive front gate..

Old Post Nov 20th, 2008 12:47 AM
MightyEInherjar is currently offline Click here to Send MightyEInherjar a Private Message Find more posts by MightyEInherjar Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kasper Gutman

Stops at Odin. Thor waves byebye to his new friends and tells them he's not fighting his daddy and switches to Odin's side.

Old Post Nov 20th, 2008 01:54 AM
Kasper Gutman is currently offline Click here to Send Kasper Gutman a Private Message Find more posts by Kasper Gutman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
fascistcrusader
Restricted

Account Restricted

Most likely stop at 7, in case of a fluke they're they stop cold at 8.

Old Post Nov 20th, 2008 02:08 AM
fascistcrusader is currently offline Click here to Send fascistcrusader a Private Message Find more posts by fascistcrusader Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kgkg
Vigilante

Few things that could work , Silver Surfer can easily Amp Superman or transfer some power cosmic to Thor or Superman.

Some people saying they can beat Odin. Interesting whistle

Stay Thirsty, My Friends.

Old Post Nov 20th, 2008 02:12 AM
kgkg is currently offline Click here to Send kgkg a Private Message Find more posts by kgkg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote