KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Wolverine with Superman's Strength, Durability, and Speed runs the gauntlet

Wolverine with Superman's Strength, Durability, and Speed runs the gauntlet
Started by: Starscream M

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Starscream M

Wolverine with Superman's Strength, Durability, and Speed runs the gauntlet

Wolverine still has all his own powers (healing factor, claws) and attributes (adamantium skeleton, fighting skills).

He does not get Superman's weaknesses (kryptonite, red sun, magic).

Gauntlet:

1. WWHulk
2. Wonder Woman
3. Black Adam
4. Thor
5. Silver Surfer
6. Thanos
7. Superboy Prime
8. H/P Doomsday

Stipulations: No matter or energy manipulation.

Note: Wolverine gets to get completely acclimated to his upgrades.

Defacto Leader of the KMC VS Resistance Movement

Last edited by Starscream M on Nov 20th, 2008 at 03:09 PM

Old Post Nov 20th, 2008 02:55 PM
Starscream M is currently offline Click here to Send Starscream M a Private Message Find more posts by Starscream M Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AsbestosFlaygon
The Original One

Which version of Superman?

"Farewell, Damos... Ash, Pikachu... And you. All of my beloved." -- Arceus

Old Post Nov 20th, 2008 02:57 PM
AsbestosFlaygon is currently offline Click here to Send AsbestosFlaygon a Private Message Find more posts by AsbestosFlaygon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Starscream M
Wolverine still has all his own powers (healing factor, claws) and attributes (adamantium skeleton, fighting skills).

He does not get Superman's weaknesses (kryptonite, red sun, magic).

Gauntlet:

1. WWHulk
2. Wonder Woman
3. Black Adam
4. Thor
5. Silver Surfer
6. Thanos

does he have time to get used to using superman's powers?

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post Nov 20th, 2008 02:57 PM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Starscream M

Originally posted by occultdestroyer
Which version of Superman?
current

Old Post Nov 20th, 2008 02:59 PM
Starscream M is currently offline Click here to Send Starscream M a Private Message Find more posts by Starscream M Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Starscream M

Originally posted by Raoul
does he have time to get used to using superman's powers?
yes, he gets to get completely acclimated with his upgrades

Old Post Nov 20th, 2008 03:00 PM
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

Originally posted by Starscream M
yes, he gets to get completely acclimated with his upgrades

hmm... need to think about this one...

i was thinking thor could take him, but with those claws being exerted with that much force, i dunno...

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post Nov 20th, 2008 03:01 PM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Starscream M

i was thinking thor could take him, but with those claws being exerted with that much force, i dunno...
I actually see Thor having alot of trouble dealing with Logan's speed

Logan's already a very agile and nimble character...add Superman's speed and he's deadly

plus Thor (and everyone else) would have a hard time injuring Super Wolverine...he has Superman's durability plus his own insane HF

Old Post Nov 20th, 2008 03:03 PM
Lord Feron

Seeing how Wolverine is a complete badass, will kill without worries, and just a monster in combat, never knows when to quit, and knows how to take a beating like almost no other. With Supes powers and complete mastery over it. I might even say he clears it all. Maybe not Thanos because he is clever bastard with the stats to boot.

Old Post Nov 20th, 2008 03:09 PM
Lord Feron is currently offline Click here to Send Lord Feron a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Feron Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Harbinger
Firestorm

Gets to Thor or Surfer, IMO; tempted to say Thor stops him.

Old Post Nov 20th, 2008 03:12 PM
Harbinger is currently offline Click here to Send Harbinger a Private Message Find more posts by Harbinger Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Naija boy

Doesnt get past surfer(If he manages to get past thor)

All thanks goes to starlock.
"Beware trolls, know me and know fear"

Old Post Nov 20th, 2008 03:24 PM
Naija boy is currently offline Click here to Send Naija boy a Private Message Find more posts by Naija boy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
starlock
Team Authority

Gets to HP Doomsday...and kills him once...so he clears it i.m.o

http://www.thedeadlyaddictionschronicles.com/

Old Post Nov 20th, 2008 03:25 PM
starlock is currently offline Click here to Send starlock a Private Message Find more posts by starlock Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AlmightyKfish
This Is No Longer A City.

Falls at Surfer if he gets past Thor.

Thing is, at the level these guys fight, Wolverine's HF wouldn't mean much. Not when they can destroy planets with their power.

Taskmaster The Molecule Man

Old Post Nov 20th, 2008 04:15 PM
AlmightyKfish is currently offline Click here to Send AlmightyKfish a Private Message Find more posts by AlmightyKfish Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Juntai
Divine Vengeance

Originally posted by AlmightyKfish

Thing is, at the level these guys fight, Wolverine's HF wouldn't mean much. Not when they can destroy planets with their power.
Which is a maybe a bruise to Superman's durability, which just heals.

I am God's mighty fist. I am God's strength made manifest.

Sig by: Skeets, S.S, thesilverspider, Sir SKEETS Alot

Old Post Nov 20th, 2008 04:19 PM
Juntai is currently offline Click here to Send Juntai a Private Message Find more posts by Juntai Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Starscream M

Originally posted by AlmightyKfish

Wolverine's HF is a big deal when it's coupled with Superman's durability

and Logan's HF is nothing to sneeze at in and of itself

plus, with his adamantium skeleton, Superman's durability and his HF, Logan is in my estimate by far the most durable out of anyone in his gauntlet

he's basically the only one who cannot break a limb

Old Post Nov 20th, 2008 04:41 PM
AsbestosFlaygon
The Original One

Stops at 8

"Farewell, Damos... Ash, Pikachu... And you. All of my beloved." -- Arceus

Old Post Nov 20th, 2008 05:06 PM
AsbestosFlaygon is currently offline Click here to Send AsbestosFlaygon a Private Message Find more posts by AsbestosFlaygon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
spetznaz
Senior Fanboy Killer

Re: Wolverine with Superman's Strength, Durability, and Speed runs the gauntlet

This is hilarious.

It is not Wolverine with Superman's powers ....it is Superman with Adamantium claws.

I have always found it quite interesting when one character is jacked up with the abilities of another character that is by far superior in every way, and then posited for the forum to discuss.

It would be like starting a thread discussing Aunt May in her Sunday dress, with the powers of Thanos!

That is actually Thanos wearing Aunt May's dress.

The only time power-mixing can make sense is when the characters are analogous (e.g. what if Superman was added upon the powers of Shazam that make Captain Marvel ....that delivers an interesting blend, and has actually even been explored in comics before).

Giving Spiderman the powers of Silversurfer, Wolverine the powers of Superman, or Aunt May the powers of Thanos only leaves a Surfer with cobwebs for armpits, a Kryptonian with ginsu knives on his hands and a love of cheap cigars and young Asian women, and a Thanos who is wearing old smelly granny clothes!

This thread is basically asking if Superman can slash those other characters with Adamantium claws. It has nothing to do with Logan, since all his attributes are USELESS when compared to those of the person he is 'taking over.' His healing factor is not an issue here (if any of the other characters can by-pass Superman's invulnerability and bio-electric field, then Wolvie is jacked anyways), and Wolverine has a berserker rage that is legendary but that's not a factor either since all KMC characters are taken to be blood-raged (and a blood-fueled Kryptonian is a beast).

Anyways, I just find threads that have 'sub-par character X' with the powers of 'near-herald/herald/high-herald character Y' to be quite skewed.

After all, what do you think of a 2009 Ford Mustang, with the engine of a Space Shuttle, the wings of a Space Shuttle, the size and shape of a Space Shuttle, the electronics of a Space Shuttle, the fuel of a Space Shuttle, looking like a Space Shuttle, and with the crew of a Space Shuttle.

Hmmm ...maybe it is not longer a Ford Mustang.

However, a 2009 Ford Mustang with the engine of a Mercedes SL AMG Black Label is a whole different story!

Old Post Nov 20th, 2008 05:29 PM
spetznaz is currently offline Click here to Send spetznaz a Private Message Find more posts by spetznaz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
psycho gundam
The Nightmare of Solomon

uummm not really. he lacks kal-el's mind, thats like saying batman's body is all you need to BE batman, batman as an old man in batman beyond still kicked ass since his mind was still coherent.

i doubt logan would use heat vision and all that other shit.

Old Post Nov 20th, 2008 05:34 PM
psycho gundam is currently offline Click here to Send psycho gundam a Private Message Find more posts by psycho gundam Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Juntai
Divine Vengeance

Re: Re: Wolverine with Superman's Strength, Durability, and Speed runs the gauntlet

Originally posted by spetznaz
This is hilarious.

It is not Wolverine with Superman's powers ....it is Superman with Adamantium claws.

I have always found it quite interesting when one character is jacked up with the abilities of another character that is by far superior in every way, and then posited for the forum to discuss.

It would be like starting a thread discussing Aunt May in her Sunday dress, with the powers of Thanos!

The only time power-mixing can make sense is when the characters are analogous (e.g. what if Superman was added upon the powers of Shazam that make Captain Marvel ....that delivers an interesting blend, and has actually even been explored in comics before).

Giving Spiderman the powers of Silversurfer, Wolverine the powers of Superman, or Aunt May the powers of Thanos only leaves a Surfer with cobwebs for armpits, a Kryptonian with ginsu knives on his hands and a love of cheap cigars and young Asian women, and a Thanos who is wearing old smelly granny clothes!

This thread is basically asking if Superman can slash those other characters with Adamantium claws. It has nothing to do with Logan, since all his attributes are USELESS when compared to those of the person he is 'taking over.' His healing factor is not an issue here (if any of the other characters can by-pass Superman's invulnerability and bio-electric field, then Wolvie is jacked anyways), and Wolverine has a berserker rage that is legendary but that's not a factor either since all KMC characters are taken to be blood-raged (and a blood-fueled Kryptonian is a beast).

Anyways, I just find threads that have 'sub-par character X' with the powers of 'near-herald/herald/high-herald character Y' to be quite skewed.

After all, what do you think of a 2009 Ford Mustang, with the engine of a Space Shuttle, the wings of a Space Shuttle, the size and shape of a Space Shuttle, the electronics of a Space Shuttle, the fuel of a Space Shuttle, looking like a Space Shuttle, and with the crew of a Space Shuttle.

However, a 2009 Ford Mustang with the engine of a Mercedes SL AMG Black Label is a whole different story!
He doesn't have ALL of Superman's powerset though, just a few of the primary. And none of the weaknesses.

The point of the healing factor seems to be, that if you can get through Superman's invulnerability and give him a scratch or a bruise, he's back to optimum instantly, or at least that's how I took it. Most of these characters won't be able to put him down the count.

I am God's mighty fist. I am God's strength made manifest.

Sig by: Skeets, S.S, thesilverspider, Sir SKEETS Alot

Old Post Nov 20th, 2008 05:37 PM
Juntai is currently offline Click here to Send Juntai a Private Message Find more posts by Juntai Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Starscream M

Re: Re: Wolverine with Superman's Strength, Durability, and Speed runs the gauntlet

Originally posted by spetznaz
This is hilarious.

Wrong Wrong Wrong...you don't know what you're babbling about

this is not superman with claws

1) he can't fly
2) no heat vision or freeze breath
3) none of superman's weaknesses

I basically gave Logan super strength, durability and speed...and used superman as the measuring stick

also, Logan's HF still plays a HUGE role

unless someone kills or KOs logan with one hit...his HF pretty much makes him unbeatable

also he is the most deadly as he can actually decapitate or cut off limbs...with Superman's strength and speed

finally, Logan is far more skilled fighter than Superman and doesn't fight like a regular CL100

Last edited by Starscream M on Nov 20th, 2008 at 05:57 PM

Old Post Nov 20th, 2008 05:50 PM
BlackZero30x
Jack

agree'ed....although i dont think that even at that force they would pirce BA

BlackZero30X:The Signatures XBL Gamertag

Old Post Nov 20th, 2008 05:57 PM
BlackZero30x is currently offline Click here to Send BlackZero30x a Private Message Find more posts by BlackZero30x Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote