KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » PITT vs Sebastian Shaw

PITT vs Sebastian Shaw
Started by: Endrict Nuul

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Squirrel Fart

PITT vs Sebastian Shaw

Who wins?

Old Post Nov 21st, 2008 02:12 AM
Squirrel Fart is currently offline Click here to Send Squirrel Fart a Private Message Find more posts by Squirrel Fart Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stoic
Avenger

Pitt would peel Shaw out of his skin.

Old Post Nov 21st, 2008 03:57 AM
Stoic is currently offline Click here to Send Stoic a Private Message Find more posts by Stoic Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wei Phoenix
One-Eyed Dragon Of Oshu

Who is Pitt?

You Wa Shock!

Old Post Nov 21st, 2008 04:14 AM
Wei Phoenix is currently offline Click here to Send Wei Phoenix a Private Message Find more posts by Wei Phoenix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stoic
Avenger

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Wei Phoenix
Who is Pitt?

A very powerful alien/human hybrid who was able to go toe to toe with Professor Hulk. Shaw doesn't stand a chance.

Old Post Nov 21st, 2008 04:18 AM
Stoic is currently offline Click here to Send Stoic a Private Message Find more posts by Stoic Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wei Phoenix
One-Eyed Dragon Of Oshu

Originally posted by Stoic
A very powerful alien/human hybrid who was able to go toe to toe with Professor Hulk. Shaw doesn't stand a chance.

Which raises another question. Do you think Shaw could take P.Hulk?

You Wa Shock!

Old Post Nov 21st, 2008 04:42 AM
Wei Phoenix is currently offline Click here to Send Wei Phoenix a Private Message Find more posts by Wei Phoenix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stoic
Avenger

Originally posted by Wei Phoenix
Which raises another question. Do you think Shaw could take P.Hulk?

No he would be overloaded, and to add to it Pitt's body armor is better than the Hulk's, he also becomes more fierce with the damage that is dealt to him, so I'd give Shaw about 10 seconds before he died.

Old Post Nov 21st, 2008 04:47 AM
guy222
With my gal

pitt

thank u bz

Old Post Nov 21st, 2008 07:27 AM
guy222 is currently offline Click here to Send guy222 a Private Message Find more posts by guy222 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
snoopdogg
Big Pimpin

Shaw.

"I am not afraid of the dark the dark's afraid of me"

Old Post Nov 21st, 2008 11:01 AM
snoopdogg is currently offline Click here to Send snoopdogg a Private Message Find more posts by snoopdogg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Leobama

Pitt sounds cool

Old Post Nov 21st, 2008 11:32 AM
Leobama is currently offline Click here to Send Leobama a Private Message Find more posts by Leobama Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
golem370

(please log in to view the image)

Juggernaut66666 made sig

Old Post Nov 21st, 2008 02:33 PM
golem370 is currently offline Click here to Send golem370 a Private Message Find more posts by golem370 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kris Blaze
Restricted

Account Restricted

Apparently shaw can absorb the cutting properties of claws or some ridiculous shit like that. If he's able to dish out enough damage then he could fish out a couple of wins.

What will Shaw do if Pitt pulls the old eye-stab trick.

I give you the only thing an Orange Lantern gives....Demands

Old Post Nov 21st, 2008 02:59 PM
Kris Blaze is currently offline Click here to Send Kris Blaze a Private Message Find more posts by Kris Blaze Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Da Pittman
"Pitt Happens"

Can shaw be choked?

Old Post Nov 24th, 2008 02:49 PM
Da Pittman is currently offline Click here to Send Da Pittman a Private Message Find more posts by Da Pittman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stoic
Avenger

Originally posted by Da Pittman
Can shaw be choked?

No, but Shaw can be drained of his powers if he were to be placed in a cold enough atmoshere.

Besides Wolverine beat Shaw, and Wolverine is no Pitt.

Old Post Nov 24th, 2008 09:16 PM
Da Pittman
"Pitt Happens"

Pitt digs a hole under him and drops in in FTW stick out tongue

Old Post Nov 24th, 2008 09:27 PM
Da Pittman is currently offline Click here to Send Da Pittman a Private Message Find more posts by Da Pittman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
guy222
With my gal

pitt

thank u bz

Old Post Nov 24th, 2008 09:31 PM
guy222 is currently offline Click here to Send guy222 a Private Message Find more posts by guy222 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
snoopdogg
Big Pimpin

No, but Shaw can be drained of his powers if he were to be placed in a cold enough atmoshere.
When has this happened?

Besides Wolverine beat Shaw, and Wolverine is no Pitt.
There is more to the story than Wolverine just beating Shaw.

Old Post Nov 24th, 2008 11:46 PM
snoopdogg is currently offline Click here to Send snoopdogg a Private Message Find more posts by snoopdogg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stoic
Avenger

Originally posted by snoopdogg
When has this happened?
There is more to the story than Wolverine just beating Shaw.

Storm used her power to induce near freezing temps, and this in turn drained Shaw of his charge.

Shaw is also out of his weight class here, all Pitt would need do is grab him, and throw him out of the state for an easy win.

I've never seen it but I've also heard that Shaw can be overloaded by sufficient force.

I was using Wolverine as an example, because he's a mini Pitt, and if Wolverine can do it Pitt can do it that much better.... Pitt happens to be very inteligent and resourceful, even though he may not look it.

Old Post Nov 24th, 2008 11:59 PM
snoopdogg
Big Pimpin

Shaw took a kick from Colossus and a punch from a suped up Rogue to no avail. Pitt will have to trick him to win.

Old Post Nov 25th, 2008 12:02 AM
Stoic
Avenger

Originally posted by snoopdogg
Shaw took a kick from Colossus and a punch from a suped up Rogue to no avail. Pitt will have to trick him to win.

What exactly do you think Shaw could do to Pitt? Shaw has a big mouth and it is in his character to gloat about how his powers work... he'd tell Pitt exactly how to beat him.

Rogue, and Colossus are no Pitt.... I forget who Rogue juiced when she hit Shaw... was it She Hulk?

Old Post Nov 25th, 2008 12:09 AM
Wei Phoenix
One-Eyed Dragon Of Oshu

What exactly do you think Shaw could do to Pitt? Shaw has a big mouth and it is in his character to gloat about how his powers work... he'd tell Pitt exactly how to beat him.

Rogue, and Colossus are no Pitt.... I forget who Rogue juiced when she hit Shaw... was it She Hulk?

It was She-Hulk. I don't know enough about Pitt to decide teh winner but you are wrong on a few of your points, no offense.

Shaw has a big mouth yes but he uses it to taunt his opponent into beating him around a bit more. He doesn't gloat or mention his powers until he feels he is confident enough to beat you. He doesn't state his weaknesses or anything like that either. He is not Juggernaut.

You Wa Shock!

Old Post Nov 25th, 2008 12:32 AM