KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » The Primal Monitor Vs Abraxas

The Primal Monitor Vs Abraxas
Started by: cloud102

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
cloud102

The Primal Monitor Vs Abraxas

The Monitor where the DCU Multiverse resides in.

Old Post Nov 30th, 2008 01:24 AM
cloud102 is currently offline Click here to Send cloud102 a Private Message Find more posts by cloud102 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Enyalus
MALE DOMINANCE!!!

Abraxas.

Primal Monitor seems like super-sized Eternity. Which is just more shit for Abraxas to destroy. That's his function, afterall.

Old Post Nov 30th, 2008 02:08 AM
Enyalus is currently offline Click here to Send Enyalus a Private Message Find more posts by Enyalus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
xJLxKing

I will go with Abraxas, Monitar is not on his level

Old Post Nov 30th, 2008 02:27 AM
xJLxKing is currently offline Click here to Send xJLxKing a Private Message Find more posts by xJLxKing Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
One Big Mob
Dead

quote: (post)
Originally posted by xJLxKing
I will go with Abraxas, Monitar is not on his level
Yes, because all of the PM's showings show that he's not his level...

confused

Old Post Nov 30th, 2008 02:30 AM
One Big Mob is currently offline Click here to Send One Big Mob a Private Message Find more posts by One Big Mob Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
xJLxKing

Originally posted by Red Hulk
Yes, because all of the PM's showings show that he's not his level...

confused

....Yes, I just said that

Old Post Nov 30th, 2008 02:31 AM
xJLxKing is currently offline Click here to Send xJLxKing a Private Message Find more posts by xJLxKing Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
One Big Mob
Dead

....Yes, I just said that
So, how do you know he's no on his level?

We don't know how to take him down, and we don't know what he's capable of.

Rather erroneous don't you think?

Old Post Nov 30th, 2008 02:33 AM
One Big Mob is currently offline Click here to Send One Big Mob a Private Message Find more posts by One Big Mob Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
xJLxKing

Originally posted by Red Hulk
So, how do you know he's no on his level?

We don't know how to take him down, and we don't know what he's capable of.

Rather erroneous don't you think?

Which is why it's an opinion. There is no way to say who can win even if its Superman vs Joker because it ain't up to you, or me. There are deciding other factors. Does the PM start to collapse a universe just by entering it?

Old Post Nov 30th, 2008 02:36 AM
One Big Mob
Dead

Which is why it's an opinion. There is no way to say who can win even if its Superman vs Joker because it ain't up to you, or me. There are deciding other factors. Does the PM start to collapse a universe just by entering it?
It's up to showings. We know that Superman would beat Joker. However, there's nothing to show that PM wins or loses here.

How can he even enter a universe?

Also, what does that have to do with anything? He might have broke down barriers, but the F4 were able to stand by him without being 'broken down'.

Old Post Nov 30th, 2008 03:10 AM
Knowsbleed33
You know my name

Abraxas doesn't collapse universes by approaching them

Way to misinterpret what was said in a book.

Thanks to Scythe

Old Post Nov 30th, 2008 03:15 AM
Knowsbleed33 is currently offline Click here to Send Knowsbleed33 a Private Message Find more posts by Knowsbleed33 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
vlaaad12345

Wasn't it said that the multiverse is like...microscopic to the primal monitor?I mean...his implied power is def above abraxas imo.

Old Post Nov 30th, 2008 03:27 AM
vlaaad12345 is currently offline Click here to Send vlaaad12345 a Private Message Find more posts by vlaaad12345 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
psycho gundam
The Nightmare of Solomon

Originally posted by vlaaad12345
Wasn't it said that the multiverse is like...microscopic to the primal monitor?I mean...his implied power is def above abraxas imo.
and he's from dc so.. you know, he has your vote.

Old Post Nov 30th, 2008 03:32 AM
psycho gundam is currently offline Click here to Send psycho gundam a Private Message Find more posts by psycho gundam Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
vlaaad12345

Your right abraxas is above a guy who is quadrillions of times bigger then the multiverse,clearly my dc bias talking and it couldn't be just common sense.

Old Post Nov 30th, 2008 03:40 AM
vlaaad12345 is currently offline Click here to Send vlaaad12345 a Private Message Find more posts by vlaaad12345 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
psycho gundam
The Nightmare of Solomon

clearly my dc bias talking and it couldn't be just common sense.
glad we're on the same page.

Old Post Nov 30th, 2008 03:42 AM
psycho gundam is currently offline Click here to Send psycho gundam a Private Message Find more posts by psycho gundam Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
vlaaad12345

Glad your being a dc hater again.

Old Post Nov 30th, 2008 03:44 AM
Knowsbleed33
You know my name

What are his feats?

Thanks to Scythe

Old Post Nov 30th, 2008 03:47 AM
Knowsbleed33 is currently offline Click here to Send Knowsbleed33 a Private Message Find more posts by Knowsbleed33 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
vlaaad12345

Besides him spawning the monitors and the multiverse being microscopic to him I don't think he much has any feats,the second issue of superman beyond should shed some light on it.

Old Post Nov 30th, 2008 03:49 AM
Naija boy

Originally posted by Knowsbleed33
What are his feats?

Apparently he is really really big.

All thanks goes to starlock.
"Beware trolls, know me and know fear"

Old Post Nov 30th, 2008 03:49 AM
Naija boy is currently offline Click here to Send Naija boy a Private Message Find more posts by Naija boy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Knowsbleed33
You know my name

Besides him spawning the monitors and the multiverse being microscopic to him I don't think he much has any feats,the second issue of superman beyond should shed some light on it.

So, like the Promethean Giants v. Celestials thread, you think because he's bigger, he's more powerful?

Thanks to Scythe

Old Post Nov 30th, 2008 03:51 AM
vlaaad12345

Promethean giants in their true form are gods to multiversal gods so yes the average celestial would lose,hes not just ''bigger''the entire multiverse is like smaller then a ant to him,his implied power is without limits.

Old Post Nov 30th, 2008 03:55 AM
Mindset

Your right abraxas is above a guy who is quadrillions of times bigger then the multiverse,clearly my dc bias talking and it couldn't be just common sense.
But you admit you have dc bias? stick out tongue

Old Post Nov 30th, 2008 05:58 AM
Mindset is currently offline Click here to Send Mindset a Private Message Find more posts by Mindset Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote