KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Omega Red vs. Apocalypse

Omega Red vs. Apocalypse
Started by: X-43D

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
X-43D
Restricted

Account Restricted

Omega Red vs. Apocalypse

Who do you think is more powerful, Omega Red or Apocalypse? Both are enemies of the X-Men.

Old Post Dec 4th, 2008 04:34 PM
X-43D is currently offline Click here to Send X-43D a Private Message Find more posts by X-43D Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Starscream M

Apocalypse rapes Omega Red with his own tendrils

Defacto Leader of the KMC VS Resistance Movement

Old Post Dec 4th, 2008 04:35 PM
Starscream M is currently offline Click here to Send Starscream M a Private Message Find more posts by Starscream M Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Squirrel Fart

Apocalypse stomps.

Old Post Dec 4th, 2008 04:40 PM
Squirrel Fart is currently offline Click here to Send Squirrel Fart a Private Message Find more posts by Squirrel Fart Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Harbinger
Firestorm

Apoc murders Arkady

Old Post Dec 4th, 2008 04:41 PM
Harbinger is currently offline Click here to Send Harbinger a Private Message Find more posts by Harbinger Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

Apoc ftw.

StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Iron Man owned Omega Red, so yeah....

"I am tired of Earth. These people.
I am tired of being caught in the tangle of their lives."

Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dum Dum Dugan

iron man never owned omega red................hell if I recall correctly iron man was getting beat on.

Old Post Dec 4th, 2008 04:49 PM
Dum Dum Dugan is currently offline Click here to Send Dum Dum Dugan a Private Message Find more posts by Dum Dum Dugan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Starscream M

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Battlehammer
iron man never owned omega red................hell if I recall correctly iron man was getting beat on.
I dont think red is capable of even damaging Iron Man

Old Post Dec 4th, 2008 04:52 PM
Starscream M is currently offline Click here to Send Starscream M a Private Message Find more posts by Starscream M Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Tony owns Omega:

(please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image)

----

He then owns MODAM immediately after that, and in the last scan we can still see Omega KO'd on the ground:

(please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image)

Old Post Dec 4th, 2008 05:01 PM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dum Dum Dugan

edit

Old Post Dec 4th, 2008 05:02 PM
Dum Dum Dugan is currently offline Click here to Send Dum Dum Dugan a Private Message Find more posts by Dum Dum Dugan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dum Dum Dugan

Originally posted by Galan007

Tony owns Omega:

(please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image)

----

He then owns MODAM immediately after that, and in the last scan we can still see Omega KO'd on the ground:

(please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image)

I stand corrected. Though omega red did not seem to being doing to badly physically untill iron man used the volltage.

Old Post Dec 4th, 2008 05:05 PM
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

I stand corrected. Though omega red did not seem to being doing to badly physically untill iron man used the volltage.
Until Tony, you know, actually used one of his armor's abilities.

Anyhow, if Tony can own Omega with such ease, Apoc would have no problem. At all.

Old Post Dec 4th, 2008 05:08 PM
Starscream M

thats cuz Tony didnt even use any of his powers

Old Post Dec 4th, 2008 05:11 PM
Dum Dum Dugan

which I am not overly surpized. omega red powers would have no effected on iron man, so as soon as iron man began using his non physical abilties he gain the advantage. pritty impressive that omega red was over powering iron man prior to that.

Old Post Dec 4th, 2008 05:42 PM
Dum Dum Dugan

Anyhow, if Tony can own Omega with such ease, Apoc would have no problem. At all.

thats abc logic and flawed. Iron man unlike apoc can not be effected by omega red greatets abilties, apoc can not say the same.

Old Post Dec 4th, 2008 05:43 PM
Starscream M

thats abc logic and flawed. Iron man unlike apoc can not be effected by omega red greatets abilties, apoc can not say the same.
dood Apoc could just grow to the size of a skyscraper and step on Omega Red and crush him like an insect

Old Post Dec 4th, 2008 05:58 PM
Dum Dum Dugan

Originally posted by Starscream M
dood Apoc could just grow to the size of a skyscraper and step on Omega Red and crush him like an insect

oh I have no rpoblem with apoc wining. I just thought it was bad logic to uses iron man as an example when iron man can't be effected by his most powerful abilties when apoc can.

also apoc fluctuates in power greatly.

Old Post Dec 4th, 2008 05:59 PM
jrodslam

Until Tony, you know, actually used one of his armor's abilities.

Funny how you say that Red was owned by Iron Man yet......

1. Iron Man gave him a blast from behind AFTER Red just got through owning MODAM

(please log in to view the image)

2. Even after the initial hit, Red got back up and actually owned Iron Man. And had Tony actually been in the armor(not sure if you knew this), Red would have killed him or definitely ko'd him. Death Factor was applied, but no effect cause Tony wasnt in the suit.

(please log in to view the image)(please log in to view the image)

This so called "ownage" you speak of Iron Man handed Red isnt the case at all. You say until IM used one of his armors abilities? Hell, he started off with a blast. And from behind at that.

Daredevil Respect Thread - Iceman Respect Thread - Nick Fury Respect Thread - Respect Strong Guy!

Last edited by jrodslam on Dec 4th, 2008 at 07:26 PM

Old Post Dec 4th, 2008 07:24 PM
jrodslam is currently offline Click here to Send jrodslam a Private Message Find more posts by jrodslam Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kris Blaze
Restricted

Account Restricted

Quicksilver makes short work of Omega Red, it's a walk in the park for Apocalypse : D

I give you the only thing an Orange Lantern gives....Demands

Old Post Dec 4th, 2008 07:25 PM
Kris Blaze is currently offline Click here to Send Kris Blaze a Private Message Find more posts by Kris Blaze Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dum Dum Dugan

Originally posted by jrodslam
Funny how you say that Red was owned by Iron Man yet......

1. Iron Man gave him a blast from behind AFTER Red just got through owning MODAM

(please log in to view the image)

2. Even after the initial hit, Red got back up and actually owned Iron Man. And had Tony actually been in the armor(not sure if you knew this), Red would have killed him or definitely ko'd him. Death Factor was applied, but no effect cause Tony wasnt in the suit.

(please log in to view the image)(please log in to view the image)

This so called "ownage" you speak of Iron Man handed Red isnt the case at all. You say until IM used one of his armors abilities? Hell, he started off with a blast. And from behind at that.

dam I new something was missing

Old Post Dec 4th, 2008 07:27 PM