KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Nemesis Vs Elektra

Nemesis Vs Elektra
Started by: cloud102

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
cloud102

Nemesis Vs Elektra

Old Post Dec 10th, 2008 02:03 PM
cloud102 is currently offline Click here to Send cloud102 a Private Message Find more posts by cloud102 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Warrior18
Keyboard Warrior

Aren't Nemesis, Zealot and the Coda in general thoroughly superhuman in every way with thousands upon thousands of years worth of training and experience?

Old Post Dec 11th, 2008 02:57 PM
Warrior18 is currently offline Click here to Send Warrior18 a Private Message Find more posts by Warrior18 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cloud102

Yes, but people here are boasting about Elektra's strength and speed as well. So I thought this would be competitive. I guess not.

B5

Old Post Dec 11th, 2008 03:46 PM
cloud102 is currently offline Click here to Send cloud102 a Private Message Find more posts by cloud102 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
srankmissingnin
VP of Comic Knowledge

She could take Zealot but Nemesis is too much.

Play League of Legends for free and reference me - GentlemanZombie - when you join

Old Post Dec 11th, 2008 04:37 PM
srankmissingnin is currently offline Click here to Send srankmissingnin a Private Message Find more posts by srankmissingnin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
guy222
With my gal

nemesis

thank u bz

Old Post Dec 11th, 2008 07:55 PM
guy222 is currently offline Click here to Send guy222 a Private Message Find more posts by guy222 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StyleTime

quote: (post)
Originally posted by srankmissingnin
She could take Zealot but Nemesis is too much.

I don't know. The biggest issue against Charis would be her shields I'd think. Other than that, she and Zealot always seemed equal to me. The most recent skirmish I remember between the two was the one in Revelations. Neither really had the upper hand. It was the same story in "Nemesis" until Savant came bumbling in retard style.

Of course, you may be saying the same thing about the shield as I am. I just can't tell.

Onto the topic though. Nemesis wins.

Last edited by StyleTime on Dec 11th, 2008 at 11:28 PM

Old Post Dec 11th, 2008 11:26 PM
StyleTime is currently offline Click here to Send StyleTime a Private Message Find more posts by StyleTime Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StyleTime

*Trips over the thread*

Ooops.

Old Post Dec 12th, 2008 04:14 PM
StyleTime is currently offline Click here to Send StyleTime a Private Message Find more posts by StyleTime Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Warrior18
Keyboard Warrior

Originally posted by cloud102
Yes, but people here are boasting about Elektra's strength and speed as well. So I thought this would be competitive. I guess not.

I have only started reading Wildstorm recently so I might be wrong. I just thought both Nemesis and Zealot would be far too much for Elektra or any other top tier fighters etc from Marvel and DC. Meh.

Old Post Dec 12th, 2008 08:49 PM
Warrior18 is currently offline Click here to Send Warrior18 a Private Message Find more posts by Warrior18 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cloud102

They are on another level, just not leaps and bounds, IMO.

B5

Old Post Dec 13th, 2008 06:30 PM
Senor Cage

Nemesis stomps.

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2016 09:06 AM
Senor Cage is currently offline Click here to Send Senor Cage a Private Message Find more posts by Senor Cage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
RadZoa

Nemesis would win this in about 1.5 seconds. Elektra is overrated trash

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2016 09:23 PM
RadZoa is currently offline Click here to Send RadZoa a Private Message Find more posts by RadZoa Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Vanguard

I think Elektra does okay here, but doesn't win. It's mainly just the stealth suit Nemesis wears that gives her the huge advantage. And the creation engine swords I guess.

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2016 10:29 PM
Vanguard is currently offline Click here to Send Vanguard a Private Message Find more posts by Vanguard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
RadZoa

Originally posted by Vanguard
I think Elektra does okay here, but doesn't win. It's mainly just the stealth suit Nemesis wears that gives her the huge advantage. And the creation engine swords I guess.
Elektra wouldn't do OK here. Elektra did OK against an injured Black Widow. She'd get murdered here by someone who's more skilled and has better physical stats than she does.

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2016 11:23 PM
RadZoa is currently offline Click here to Send RadZoa a Private Message Find more posts by RadZoa Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Vanguard

Originally posted by RadZoa
Elektra wouldn't do OK here. Elektra did OK against an injured Black Widow. She'd get murdered here by someone who's more skilled and has better physical stats than she does.

Her stats advantage is nothing more than word of mouth. She doesn't have the feats to back it up to my knowledge. Skill I'll give her.

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2016 11:32 PM
Vanguard is currently offline Click here to Send Vanguard a Private Message Find more posts by Vanguard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Senor Cage

Her stats advantage is nothing more than word of mouth. She doesn't have the feats to back it up to my knowledge. Skill I'll give her.

Uhh, she fought Zealot pretty evenly, iirc. And zealot would destroy Elektra.

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2016 11:34 PM
Senor Cage is currently offline Click here to Send Senor Cage a Private Message Find more posts by Senor Cage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Vanguard

Originally posted by Zack M
Uhh, she fought Zealot pretty evenly, iirc. And zealot would destroy Elektra.

Yea and Zealots never done half the sh*t she's supposedly able to do either

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2016 11:40 PM
Senor Cage

Only stalemate Midnighter for HOURS. Whom has enhanced stats through the roof.

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2016 11:50 PM
RadZoa

lol she fought Midnighter, Midnighter would punt Elektra's head off of her shoulders before she realizes she's in a fight.

Old Post Jul 24th, 2016 08:18 PM