KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Jla vs Xmen enemies

Jla vs Xmen enemies
Started by: carver9

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (8): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
carver9

Jla vs Xmen enemies

Jla roster

Superman
Green lantern (kyle)
Flash (current flash)
Wonder woman
Orion (without all of his exotic powers, hes at his brick level when he fight superman)
Martian manhunter
Aquaman
Hawkman

vs

Apocalypse
Magneto (shields up)
Exodus
Mr. Sinister
Sebastian shaw
Juggernaut
Gladiator
Holocaust
Sabertooth (with all of his upgrades, couldnt think of any other villian)

On ignore list: Darksaint and Stilt

Last edited by carver9 on Jan 10th, 2009 at 05:05 PM

Old Post Jan 10th, 2009 04:52 PM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
xJLxKing

The only ones that are dangerous (imo) are Glad, Magneto, and Juggernaut. However, JLA got Flash, GL, MM, Superman, WW, Orion who are all more powerful then most of the X-men villians

Old Post Jan 10th, 2009 04:57 PM
xJLxKing is currently offline Click here to Send xJLxKing a Private Message Find more posts by xJLxKing Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

quote: (post)
Originally posted by xJLxKing
The only ones that are dangerous (imo) are Glad, Magneto, and Juggernaut. However, JLA got Flash, GL, MM, Superman, WW, Orion who are all more powerful then most of the X-men villians

I disagree and majority of the xmen team has high end durability along with being some of the most powerful telepath in marvel.

Old Post Jan 10th, 2009 04:58 PM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
xJLxKing

Originally posted by carver9
I disagree and majority of the xmen team has high end durability along with being some of the most powerful telepath in marvel.

First of all, none of them are even fast as Flash, Superman, and Orion(except Glad). None of them are as strong as Superman, WW, Orion, GL, and MM. The only thing that X-men villians got going for them is their Durability;not all, and not by much

Last edited by xJLxKing on Jan 10th, 2009 at 05:04 PM

Old Post Jan 10th, 2009 05:00 PM
xJLxKing is currently offline Click here to Send xJLxKing a Private Message Find more posts by xJLxKing Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Martin

Sabretooth is out of place here.

Old Post Jan 10th, 2009 05:01 PM
Darth Martin is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Martin a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Martin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

Jla roster

Superman
Green lantern
Flash
Wonder woman
Orion (without all of his exotic powers, hes at his brick level when he fight superman)
Martian manhunter
Aquaman
Hawkman

vs

Apocalypse
Magneto (shields up)
Exodus
Mr. Sinister
Sebastian shaw
Juggernaut
Gladiator
Holocaust

which gl/flash/aquaman?

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post Jan 10th, 2009 05:02 PM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

Originally posted by xJLxKing
First of all, none of them are even fast as Flash, Superman, and Orion(except Glad). None of them are as strong as Superman, WW, Orion, GL, and MM. The only thing that X-men villians got going for them is their Durability;not all, and not by much

I agree, none is as fast as flash but superman and orion would get hit and thats a fact. Just as strong, theres only a couple that has super strength, the others has exotic powers and lets not forget that apocalypse matched hulk strength wise, a angry hulk who is>> anyone on the jla roster strength wise. Durability, mags shield is impenatrable, apocalypse is immortal, along with sinister, the only thing that can hurt him is cykes powers, exodus has a force field capable of taking nukes, juggernaut is the most durable on the field, sebastian shaw amps off of kinetic energy so the only way that they can beat him is by bfring him but lets not forget the more you use you powers on him the faster and stronger AND more durable he gets, holocaust is a personified beast, i put sabertooth in for sneak attacks and he could take some punches and play possum, gladiator>anyone on the field.

Old Post Jan 10th, 2009 05:10 PM
cloud102

Orion can negate MANY of the X-Men villains. New Gods on average are immune to telepahy. Still, xmen could probably take it, IF they work together and that's a big IF.

B5

Old Post Jan 10th, 2009 05:19 PM
cloud102 is currently offline Click here to Send cloud102 a Private Message Find more posts by cloud102 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

Originally posted by cloud102
Orion can negate MANY of the X-Men villains. New Gods on average are immune to telepahy. Still, xmen could probably take it, IF they work together and that's a big IF.

that was suppose to be the point, them working together as a team.

Old Post Jan 10th, 2009 05:19 PM
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

Jla roster

Superman
Green lantern (kyle)
Flash (current flash)
Wonder woman
Martian manhunter
Aquaman
Hawkman

vs

Apocalypse
Magneto (shields up)
Exodus
Mr. Sinister
Sebastian shaw
Juggernaut
Gladiator
Holocaust

JLA wrecks.

[B]I agree, none is as fast as flash but superman and orion would get hit and thats a fact.

not in this fight, as they'll use their speed.

quote:
Just as strong, theres only a couple that has super strength, the others has exotic powers and lets not forget that apocalypse matched hulk strength wise, a angry hulk who is>> anyone on the jla roster strength wise.

in your opinion.

quote:
Durability, mags shield is impenatrable

he's never faced anything like a jla out to beat him.

quote:
apocalypse is immortal

immortality does not equal invulnerability.

quote:
along with sinister, the only thing that can hurt him is cykes powers

again, he's never faced anything like the jla.

quote:
exodus has a force field capable of taking nukes,

superman, orion, gl kyle and diana can all hit much harder than nukes.

quote:
juggernaut is the most durable on the field

not going to stop him being bfr'd.

quote:
sebastian shaw amps off of kinetic energy so the only way that they can beat him is by bfring him but lets not forget the more you use you powers on him the faster and stronger AND more durable he gets

he has limits. even if you argued that he didn't, wally could just steal his kinetic energy.

quote:
i put sabertooth in for sneak attacks and he could take some punches and play possum

sneak attacks on who? the green lantern with his shield up? the kryptonian who can hear him coming? the atlantean and martian who can sense him?

what's he going to do, slash hawkman?

quote:
gladiator>anyone on the field.

debatable.

gah. that was more broken up than i meant it to be.

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

Old Post Jan 10th, 2009 05:21 PM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
golem370

Written to his power level Apocalypse has been writen to he would do alot of damage. He has fought High E Living Monolith Ikaris Hulk and everybody else that he's turn into horsemen. He can teleport has telepathic ability shapechange has powerful tech and can increase is mass.

Juggernaut66666 made sig

Old Post Jan 10th, 2009 05:26 PM
golem370 is currently offline Click here to Send golem370 a Private Message Find more posts by golem370 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

Originally posted by golem370
Written to his power level Apocalypse has been writen to he would do alot of damage. He has fought High E Living Monolith Ikaris Hulk and everybody else that he's turn into horsemen. He can teleport has telepathic ability shapechange has powerful tech and can increase is mass.

not saying he wouldn't.

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

Old Post Jan 10th, 2009 05:26 PM
Squirrel Fart

Some Xmen villains will be a problem but all in all JLA speed stomps.

Old Post Jan 10th, 2009 05:29 PM
Squirrel Fart is currently offline Click here to Send Squirrel Fart a Private Message Find more posts by Squirrel Fart Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

Originally posted by Raoul
JLA wrecks.

not in this fight, as they'll use their speed.

in your opinion.

he's never faced anything like a jla out to beat him.

immortality does not equal invulnerability.

again, he's never faced anything like the jla.

superman, orion, gl kyle and diana can all hit much harder than nukes.

not going to stop him being bfr'd.

he has limits. even if you argued that he didn't, wally could just steal his kinetic energy.

sneak attacks on who? the green lantern with his shield up? the kryptonian who can hear him coming? the atlantean and martian who can sense him?

what's he going to do, slash hawkman?

debatable.

gah. that was more broken up than i meant it to be.

The x team could possible win a big majority, just wanted to see other people opinions.

Flash would use his speed but with cis on superman and orion would get hit just as much as them hitting anyone else. Them not being hit is only a fans dream and thats it.

Its not my opinion, hulk is overrall stronger then anyone on the battle field unless you can prove that anyone on the jla can hold a planet together with nothing but brute strength.

Hulk strength failed to breach mags field along with a couple of nukes, Im pretty sure that the jla could gather enough force to break through something that has yet to be breach.

I know immortality dont equal invulnerability but noone on the battle field is invulnerable except juggernaut.

Again, they dont have to face anything like the jla but I know that the jla faced similar villians like konvikt and got that ass spanked; juggernaut>konvikt.

I agree, they MIGHT could hit harder then a nuke but who's to say that thats the limit of his durability.

Not going to stop orion from being bfred either since they are numerous on the field that could do it. Hell exodus could telekinetically remove orion from the field.

Or wally could get one shotted since he cant run as fast as he use to, 2000 mps isnt that fast.

I agree with your sabertooth post. Happy Dance

Gladiator has enough on panel showings that prove hes superior then anyone on the field. When I see anyone on the jla solo moving a planet or busting up one, flying out of a solar system destroying blast without feeling it, flying 100 times the speed of light, swimming through a star without suffering any damage then I'll agree with anyone being near his equal since the jla needed three of there heavy guns to move a moon.

Old Post Jan 10th, 2009 05:31 PM
carver9

Originally posted by golem370

This post is so true, apocalypse is so underrated that its ridiculous, hell I'm almost inclined to believe that apocalypse>despero and we seen the damage that he did to the jla.

Old Post Jan 10th, 2009 05:32 PM
cloud102

Glads isn't superior to Orion. Especially at full potential. If that's the case, Orion stomps the shit out of the X-Men lineup.

B5

Old Post Jan 10th, 2009 05:34 PM
cloud102 is currently offline Click here to Send cloud102 a Private Message Find more posts by cloud102 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

quote:
Flash would use his speed but with cis on superman and orion would get hit just as much as them hitting anyone else. Them not being hit is only a fans dream and thats it.

no. cis is on, but they still use their speed under the 'viable tactic' ruling.

quote:
Its not my opinion, hulk is overrall stronger then anyone on the battle field unless you can prove that anyone on the jla can hold a planet together with nothing but brute strength.

can you prove hulk can push a fully powered warworld? no?

quote:
Hulk strength failed to breach mags field along with a couple of nukes, Im pretty sure that the jla could gather enough force to break through something that has yet to be breach.

yes, they could.

quote:
Again, they dont have to face anything like the jla but I know that the jla faced similar villians like konvikt and got that ass spanked; juggernaut>konvikt.

proof?

quote:
I agree, they MIGHT could hit harder then a nuke but who's to say that thats the limit of his durability.

no. they do. on panel. nukes don't split small planets. unless they're tiny.

quote:
Not going to stop orion from being bfred either since they are numerous on the field that could do it. Hell exodus could telekinetically remove orion from the field.

how?

quote:
Or wally could get one shotted since he cant run as fast as he use to, 2000 mps isnt that fast.

that right there is trolling. stop.

quote:
Gladiator has enough on panel showings that prove hes superior then anyone on the field. When I see anyone on the jla solo moving a planet or busting up one, flying out of a solar system destroying blast without feeling it, flying 100 times the speed of light, swimming through a star without suffering any damage then I'll agree with anyone being near his equal since the jla needed three of there heavy guns to move a moon.

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

Old Post Jan 10th, 2009 05:35 PM
Philosophía
"The devil made me do it"

Some people seem to have a hard time seeing the difference between CIS and PIS.

“Perhaps this is the ultimate freedom. The freedom to leave.”

Old Post Jan 10th, 2009 05:44 PM
Philosophía is currently offline Click here to Send Philosophía a Private Message Find more posts by Philosophía Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ExodusCloak

Should have added..

Cassandra Nova and Selene instead of Shaw and Sabertooth...

Cassandra Nova could definitely pose a problem.

There's always Mikhail, Darkchild, Goblyn Queen, MJJ and Jamie but we're entering reality warping territory there.

Last edited by ExodusCloak on Jan 10th, 2009 at 05:51 PM

Old Post Jan 10th, 2009 05:46 PM
ExodusCloak is currently offline Click here to Send ExodusCloak a Private Message Find more posts by ExodusCloak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

Originally posted by Raoul
no. cis is on, but they still use their speed under the 'viable tactic' ruling.

can you prove hulk can push a fully powered warworld? no?

yes, they could.

proof?

no. they do. on panel. nukes don't split small planets. unless they're tiny.

how?

that right there is trolling. stop.

I didnt realize who I was debating against, how are you doing raoul, long time no debate.

I'm just going to say it like this, I can put up a lot of on panel proof of superman along with orion getting hit with every punch thats thrown from a brick, its just that simple. Now flash, that would be hard to do.

You do know that superman was AMPED when he pushed war world, Im pretty sure if hulk got mad enough he could possible throw war world since he did gather enough strength to punch through a time stream.

How are you saying that they could breach something that has never been breached. Youre basically saying that they could also punch through adamantium since its the jla.

Proof on what, that juggernaut is > konvikt, thats easy. Juggernaut soloed the exemplers who is =/ more powerful then thor. Juggernaut one shotted the stranger, arrow pierced konvikt skin but thor god blast didnt cause juggernaut any kind of harm. Its up for you to prove that konvikt is as powerful or is more powerful then juggernaut since he dont have many showings and please dont use the fact that he fought the jla because hulk fought the avengers and hulk and juggernaut are equals.

Who on the jla split a small planet with brute strength, not talking about flying through one or hyperbole, I'm talking about on panel PROOF because if were using hyperbole then hulk has infinite strength, Wolverine is the best fighter there is, and as much as you hate it, wonder woman is faster then superman. stick out tongue

Exodus has enough control over his tk that he could move a island, Im pretty sure it would be easy for him to tk orion to another state since orion is on his feet in this battle.

I apologize about you thinking I'm trolling but I could have sworn that I read where flash dont go the speed of light anymore due to him suffering a heart attack (or was it a heart attack, I forgot what happened).

Glads>anyone on the field and thats fact.

Old Post Jan 10th, 2009 05:49 PM