KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » venomverine vs sabrecarnage??

venomverine vs sabrecarnage??
Started by: The Real Wolvie

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
The Real Wolvie

venomverine vs sabrecarnage??

Okay, Wolverine has the Venom symbiot and Creed has the Carnage symbiot...who wins?

Old Post Jan 17th, 2009 05:03 PM
The Real Wolvie is currently offline Click here to Send The Real Wolvie a Private Message Find more posts by The Real Wolvie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Placidity
Chief Executive Officer

Does Sabretooth have adamantium ?

Old Post Jan 17th, 2009 05:05 PM
Placidity is currently offline Click here to Send Placidity a Private Message Find more posts by Placidity Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mindset

Does it matter?

Sometimes all you have left is your Rage

Old Post Jan 17th, 2009 05:06 PM
Mindset is currently offline Click here to Send Mindset a Private Message Find more posts by Mindset Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rhinoceros
PM me for nudes ;)

Carnage/Sabretooth is stronger because he has more muscle mass.. The Carnage's strength combined with his original super strength which I believe is around 10 tons makes him a very strong a powerhouse.

Add superior speed and razor sharp claws and you've got a one lethal foe.

"Don't you know who I am? He must not know who I am! I'm The Ju.. Eh, Rhino! B*tch!"

Old Post Jan 17th, 2009 05:30 PM
Rhinoceros is currently offline Click here to Send Rhinoceros a Private Message Find more posts by Rhinoceros Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Rhinoceros
Carnage/Sabretooth is stronger because he has more muscle mass.. The Carnage's strength combined with his original super strength which I believe is around 10 tons makes him a very strong a powerhouse.

Add superior speed and razor sharp claws and you've got a one lethal foe.

I agree with this statement but this fall for both of them, not just one. I cant find to many people that would be a contendar for either of them IF both had complete control over the symbiote. Wolverine and sabertooth are already some beast but giving them a upgrade like this could possibly put them in the top tier range.

Just my opinion.

On ignore list: Darksaint and Stilt

Old Post Jan 17th, 2009 06:19 PM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote