KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » switching odins in superman primes place

switching odins in superman primes place
Started by: carver9

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
carver9

switching odins in superman primes place

Lets say that instead of it being prime running on a rampage, we put thors father (marvel) in his shoes, they swap places. Do you think that odin could live up to what prime has done/did or do you think that he would fall or do worse.

This is a none holding back odin, he has prime personality.

On ignore list: Darksaint and Stilt

Last edited by carver9 on Feb 13th, 2009 at 05:47 PM

Old Post Feb 13th, 2009 05:45 PM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kris Blaze
Restricted

Account Restricted

Odin can probably replicate every feat except taking care of MXY.

I give you the only thing an Orange Lantern gives....Demands

Old Post Feb 13th, 2009 05:46 PM
Kris Blaze is currently offline Click here to Send Kris Blaze a Private Message Find more posts by Kris Blaze Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkOdin

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Kris Blaze

but wasn't MXy depowered when that happened. i think he even stated that if he had his powers back he would teach prime a lesson. meaning he was depowered.

Old Post Feb 13th, 2009 05:49 PM
DarkOdin is currently offline Click here to Send DarkOdin a Private Message Find more posts by DarkOdin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Eel O'Brien

Odin wouldn't be able to shrug off Superman like Prime did.

shifty

Seriously though, the only thing I unsure of is where the mostly depowered Prime still fights off the whole DC universe. I thought that was pretty impressive.

Old Post Feb 13th, 2009 06:23 PM
Eel O'Brien is currently offline Click here to Send Eel O'Brien a Private Message Find more posts by Eel O'Brien Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Doctor-Alvis
Post-Crisis Balki

I think giving him Superman Prime's personality kills him.

Old Post Feb 13th, 2009 06:24 PM
Doctor-Alvis is currently offline Click here to Send Doctor-Alvis a Private Message Find more posts by Doctor-Alvis Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
iceman24567

Originally posted by Eel O'Brien
Odin wouldn't be able to shrug off Superman like Prime did.

shifty

Seriously though, the only thing I unsure of is where the mostly depowered Prime still fights off the whole DC universe. I thought that was pretty impressive.
thumb up Depowered he shrugged off 2 Daxamites and Superman then ignored his weaknesses being exploited after that he easily breaks threw 3 shield belts.
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v...man2456/Red.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v.../Icebreath2.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v...456/PrimeD1.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v...Shieldsgone.jpg

Old Post Feb 13th, 2009 06:36 PM
iceman24567 is currently offline Click here to Send iceman24567 a Private Message Find more posts by iceman24567 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Feron

Originally posted by Kris Blaze

If Mxy was still at the same level when SBP hurt him. Odin would rape Mxy all day long.

If odin decided to go all crazy. It's going to take a ton more guys to stop him. IMO only the more powerful skyfathers in DC would be able to stop him.

Last edited by Lord Feron on Feb 13th, 2009 at 06:42 PM

Old Post Feb 13th, 2009 06:38 PM
Lord Feron is currently offline Click here to Send Lord Feron a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Feron Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

Originally posted by iceman24567
thumb up Depowered he shrugged off 2 Daxamites and Superman then ignored his weaknesses being exploited after that he easily breaks threw 3 shield belts.
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v...man2456/Red.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v.../Icebreath2.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v...456/PrimeD1.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v...Shieldsgone.jpg

Hes a beast but that feat, I truly could see odin doing with his eyes closed.

Old Post Feb 13th, 2009 06:42 PM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

Originally posted by Lord Feron
If Mxy was still at the same level when SBP hurt him. Odin would rape Mxy all day long.

If odin decided to go all crazy. It's going to take a ton more guys to stop him. IMO only the more powerful skyfathers in DC would be able to stop him.

I agree.

Old Post Feb 13th, 2009 06:42 PM
iceman24567

Originally posted by carver9
Hes a beast but that feat, I truly could see odin doing with his eyes closed.
With his Odin force being weakened surely not.

Old Post Feb 13th, 2009 06:43 PM
iceman24567 is currently offline Click here to Send iceman24567 a Private Message Find more posts by iceman24567 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Naija boy

A weakened Odin has fought evenly against surtur, Transported all of asgard thru time and space, and even after giving loki some of his Odin power, frozen time across the entire planet earth and teleported its entire population with just a gesture. Fighting two Daxamites and superman wouldnt even make him break a sweat

All thanks goes to starlock.
"Beware trolls, know me and know fear"

Old Post Feb 13th, 2009 07:06 PM
Naija boy is currently offline Click here to Send Naija boy a Private Message Find more posts by Naija boy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

Originally posted by Naija boy
A weakened Odin has fought evenly against surtur, Transported all of asgard thru time and space, and even after giving loki some of his Odin power, frozen time across the entire planet earth and teleported its entire population with just a gesture. Fighting two Daxamites and superman wouldnt even make him break a sweat

I dont think that he knew these things and who in those scans is going to weaken odin anyway. confused

Old Post Feb 13th, 2009 07:10 PM
Squirrel Fart

Is the Destroyer and all his weapons allowed here?

Old Post Feb 13th, 2009 07:15 PM
Squirrel Fart is currently offline Click here to Send Squirrel Fart a Private Message Find more posts by Squirrel Fart Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
iceman24567

Prime shrugged them off easily physically and as Quan would say how does teleporting help him in battle? Sure it's a show of raw power but what would it accomplish here? Starman can teleport people to any universe he wishes at any point in time he wants it's a show of raw power but it wouldn't help him in this battle.
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v.../Picture011.jpg

Old Post Feb 13th, 2009 07:23 PM
Silent Guardian

Odin would have done better than Prime and probably killed Superman and a lot more people

Old Post Feb 13th, 2009 07:28 PM
Silent Guardian is currently offline Click here to Send Silent Guardian a Private Message Find more posts by Silent Guardian Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Naija boy

Prime shrugged them off easily physically and as Quan would say how does teleporting help him in battle? Sure it's a show of raw power but what would it accomplish here? Starman can teleport people to any universe he wishes at any point in time he wants it's a show of raw power but it wouldn't help him in this battle.
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v.../Picture011.jpg

Teleporting would be an easy BFR. Also if u didnt notice, i included a part about Odin freezing time across the entire planet earth. Theyd have no counter for that. Odin is so much more powerful than those guys even while weakened it isnt even funny. they wouldnt be able to hurt him even remotely and would all get one shotted.

Old Post Feb 13th, 2009 07:33 PM
Naija boy is currently offline Click here to Send Naija boy a Private Message Find more posts by Naija boy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
iceman24567

Teleporting would be an easy BFR. Also if u didnt notice, i included a part about Odin freezing time across the entire planet earth. Theyd have no counter for that. Odin is so much more powerful than those guys even while weakened it isnt even funny. they wouldnt be able to hurt him even remotely and would all get one shotted.
They actually were prepared for Prime it's not like they haven't faced a skyfather before Time Trapper or Mordru. If they were prepared for Odin it wouldn't be as easy as you say. You are overrating Odin and underrating the Legion.

Old Post Feb 13th, 2009 07:36 PM
Naija boy

They actually were prepared for Prime it's not like they haven't faced a skyfather before Time Trapper or Mordru. If they were prepared for Odin it wouldn't be as easy as you say. You are overrating Odin and underrating the Legion.

Im not overatting odin at all . Im basing evrything off his feats and accomplishments. Ur the one that is massively underrating him to suggest that superman and some daxamites can even bother him at all. They have faced time trapper and mordru but im quite sure that if those fights had happened in a KMC environment and under these conditions they would have lost and very badly at that. They cant do anything if Odin decides to simply manipulate time either by stopping reversing it etc. All they seemed to be doing there was trying to physically hold prime in check while some others tried to take him down with red sun radiation. The preparation didnt seem impressive at all. Odin could mentally incapacitate them, scatter their molecules across the solar winds, Absorb all their lifeforces, incapacitate them thru time manipulation, Blast them to bits etc. Heck Prime seemed to defeating them purely physically ( though he did use ice breath.lol)

Old Post Feb 13th, 2009 07:48 PM
Silent Hero

Odin would shit on the Legion and anyone else Prime fought.

Old Post Feb 13th, 2009 07:50 PM
Silent Hero is currently offline Click here to Send Silent Hero a Private Message Find more posts by Silent Hero Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
xJLxKing

Odin can't do the following
-Defeat Mxy the way Prime did. Prime used his intelligence and knowledge to his advantage. He weakened Mxy and then exploited him(not in the gay way)
-Can't survive the Universal destroyer caused by Monarch and I doubt that he could have won
- He probably would have to fight Mordru

Old Post Feb 13th, 2009 07:54 PM
xJLxKing is currently offline Click here to Send xJLxKing a Private Message Find more posts by xJLxKing Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote