KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Hyperion vs Wonder Woman

Hyperion vs Wonder Woman
Started by: darthgoober

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
darthgoober

Hyperion vs Wonder Woman

Standard equipment.

Who takes it?

Old Post Feb 15th, 2009 07:16 AM
darthgoober is currently offline Click here to Send darthgoober a Private Message Find more posts by darthgoober Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
tsscls

Re: Hyperion vs Wonder Woman

quote: (post)
Originally posted by darthgoober
Standard equipment.

Who takes it?

You take it, you sexy *****!
Or Hyperion.

Old Post Feb 15th, 2009 09:18 AM
tsscls is currently offline Click here to Send tsscls a Private Message Find more posts by tsscls Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
tsscls

Christopher Walken

Old Post Feb 15th, 2009 09:24 AM
tsscls is currently offline Click here to Send tsscls a Private Message Find more posts by tsscls Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SevenShackles
Missa pro defunctis

hyperion. im sure WW can tag him and put up a good fight but i see hyperion pulling the win.

GAMMA GIDEON

Respect: -Dynamo 5 -Greed -Noh-Varr/Marvel Boy

Old Post Feb 15th, 2009 10:12 AM
SevenShackles is currently offline Click here to Send SevenShackles a Private Message Find more posts by SevenShackles Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Prof. T.C McAbe
Kryptonian Scientist

Which Hyperion?

Sig made by my mate, the one and only One_Angry_Scot

Old Post Feb 15th, 2009 11:42 AM
Prof. T.C McAbe is currently offline Click here to Send Prof. T.C McAbe a Private Message Find more posts by Prof. T.C McAbe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

If its king hyperion 10/10.
Regular Hyperion 5/5
Earth X hyperion 10/10

On ignore list: Darksaint and Stilt

Old Post Feb 15th, 2009 03:18 PM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Squirrel Fart

Hype, 5.5/10

Old Post Feb 15th, 2009 03:54 PM
Squirrel Fart is currently offline Click here to Send Squirrel Fart a Private Message Find more posts by Squirrel Fart Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SoulDevourer
M0DERAT0R

hyperion 11/10

Old Post Feb 15th, 2009 04:52 PM
SoulDevourer is currently offline Click here to Send SoulDevourer a Private Message Find more posts by SoulDevourer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cartesian Doubt
Cognito il Sum

She probably beat Supreme Power Hyperion, but Just.

Old Post Feb 15th, 2009 04:59 PM
Cartesian Doubt is currently offline Click here to Send Cartesian Doubt a Private Message Find more posts by Cartesian Doubt Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

Originally posted by Cartesian Doubt
She probably beat Supreme Power Hyperion, but Just.

Oh hell naw, Supreme power hyperion is a BEAST. The guy was amazed at feeling pain because he didnt know anything about it. The guy took human torch full nova blast and didnt even register it and he punked ultimate thor (even though I know wonder woman can beat ultimate thor too, I just know for a FACT that she wont do it like hyperion did).

The guy is the next thing to true invulnerability.

I honestly dont know how wonder woman would pull one win from him.

Old Post Feb 15th, 2009 05:05 PM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

I almost forgot, invisible woman has faced some of the most powerful beings in the ultimate universe and has used her force field against each of them without failing. I'm not going to go into details on who she fought because you all are going to add on to my post but I'm going to say that she fought some of the strongest being in the universe right beside the rest of the F4. One punch from supreme power lead to her saying that she never felt power like this in her life.

Just food for thought.

Then another thing, hyperion punched thor and then picked up his hammer, a hammer that not even ultimate hulk could lift, the strongest being on the planet.

Last edited by carver9 on Feb 15th, 2009 at 05:11 PM

Old Post Feb 15th, 2009 05:09 PM
iceman24567

In the movie he threw Thors hammer at him smile. No relevance but that fight scene was freaking amazing and I am done no expression

Old Post Feb 15th, 2009 05:14 PM
iceman24567 is currently offline Click here to Send iceman24567 a Private Message Find more posts by iceman24567 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

Originally posted by iceman24567
In the movie he threw Thors hammer at him smile. No relevance but that fight scene was freaking amazing and I am done no expression

I agree but its not even remotely close to the wolverine vs hulk fight in the movie.

Old Post Feb 15th, 2009 05:23 PM
iceman24567

Yeah that was pretty good Deadpool was funny too. Hulk pwned everybody then still wanted to fight Wolverine. It was a good movie I gave my Hulk poster a thumbs up after I watched it smile

Old Post Feb 15th, 2009 05:56 PM
iceman24567 is currently offline Click here to Send iceman24567 a Private Message Find more posts by iceman24567 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Squirrel Fart

Ultimate power version was the beast Hype.

Old Post Feb 15th, 2009 07:16 PM
Squirrel Fart is currently offline Click here to Send Squirrel Fart a Private Message Find more posts by Squirrel Fart Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

Originally posted by The Nuul

If thats supreme that you're talking about, he lived up to all the hype that he received. He's unstoppable.

Old Post Feb 15th, 2009 07:20 PM
Squirrel Fart

Originally posted by The Nuul

http://www.dafixer.com/images/Ultimate_Power05.jpg

Old Post Feb 15th, 2009 07:22 PM
SupremeMan

Which Hyperion?

The only one I'd see WW beating is Mark Grunwald's original version who could only lift 90 tons and it was verified in comic that was really all he could lift.

The others win on a number of reasons but sheer durability being the biggest one.

Old Post Feb 15th, 2009 11:34 PM
SupremeMan is currently offline Click here to Send SupremeMan a Private Message Find more posts by SupremeMan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
fangirl101
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by SupremeMan
Which Hyperion?

The only one I'd see WW beating is Mark Grunwald's original version who could only lift 90 tons and it was verified in comic that was really all he could lift.

The others win on a number of reasons but sheer durability being the biggest one.
Durability won't save him from a tiara toss. Or a Lasso Soul suck.

Old Post Feb 15th, 2009 11:34 PM
fangirl101 is currently offline Click here to Send fangirl101 a Private Message Find more posts by fangirl101 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TricksterPriest
Renegade Timelord

Durability? Really? There isn't a single version of Hyperion who can stand up to Superman. Speed feats? Strength? I've never seen anything that puts Hype over Wondy, let alone Superman.

Old Post Feb 15th, 2009 11:36 PM
TricksterPriest is currently offline Click here to Send TricksterPriest a Private Message Find more posts by TricksterPriest Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote