KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » The Transformers in the Cold War, pt. 2

The Transformers in the Cold War, pt. 2
Started by: UKR

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
UKR
Restricted

Account Restricted

The Transformers in the Cold War, pt. 2

The Americans get their hands on TF tech at exactly the same moment the Soviets do the same. This no doubt influences the Cold War. Will it turn hot? Who will win the Cold War even if it doesn't? How does this change the world?

Old Post Mar 1st, 2009 09:54 AM
UKR is currently offline Click here to Send UKR a Private Message Find more posts by UKR Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Spire

Dude....

Old Post Mar 1st, 2009 10:18 AM
Spire is currently offline Click here to Send Spire a Private Message Find more posts by Spire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TricksterPriest
Renegade Timelord

I like the concept. Certainly more original than other threads.

What kind of tech? Who gets which side? And are we assuming they can even understand the technology to begin with?

Old Post Mar 1st, 2009 10:40 AM
TricksterPriest is currently offline Click here to Send TricksterPriest a Private Message Find more posts by TricksterPriest Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Spire

Seeing as how I just got pwned on SFIV and its late...

I guess US wins again by spending the Soviet Union into submission.

Old Post Mar 1st, 2009 10:48 AM
Spire is currently offline Click here to Send Spire a Private Message Find more posts by Spire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
UKR
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
I like the concept. Certainly more original than other threads.

What kind of tech? Who gets which side? And are we assuming they can even understand the technology to begin with?

The USA get Autobot tech, the eee-vil Rooskies get Decepticon tech.

Old Post Mar 1st, 2009 11:20 AM
UKR is currently offline Click here to Send UKR a Private Message Find more posts by UKR Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote