KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Darkseid (TricksterPriest Avatar) vs Thanos (quanchi112 Avatar)

Darkseid (TricksterPriest Avatar) vs Thanos (quanchi112 Avatar)
Started by: Starscream M

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Starscream M

Darkseid (TricksterPriest Avatar) vs Thanos (quanchi112 Avatar)

So TricksterPriest takes the body and powers of Darkseid and quanchi112 takes the body and powers of Thanos.

They fight to the death. Who would win?

Defacto Leader of the KMC VS Resistance Movement

Old Post Mar 6th, 2009 01:46 AM
Starscream M is currently offline Click here to Send Starscream M a Private Message Find more posts by Starscream M Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TricksterPriest
Renegade Timelord

Old Post Mar 6th, 2009 01:49 AM
TricksterPriest is currently offline Click here to Send TricksterPriest a Private Message Find more posts by TricksterPriest Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Starscream M

quote: (post)
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
come on, this would be a fun match to watch! cool

it would be fun to watch you two trash talk like comic nerds while fighting like demigods big grin

Old Post Mar 6th, 2009 01:50 AM
Starscream M is currently offline Click here to Send Starscream M a Private Message Find more posts by Starscream M Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

I'd win. I am far too powerful as Thanos for trick to do anything in the body of Darkseid.

Old Post Mar 6th, 2009 01:54 AM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Slaanesh
The forces of Chaos

Originally posted by Starscream M
come on, this would be a fun match to watch! cool

it would be fun to watch you two trash talk like comic nerds while fighting like demigods big grin

DS will win if it's just trash talk..but in a fight..Thanos FTW roll eyes (sarcastic)

Old Post Mar 6th, 2009 01:57 AM
Slaanesh is currently offline Click here to Send Slaanesh a Private Message Find more posts by Slaanesh Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Enyalus
MALE DOMINANCE!!!

Quan's infinitely cooler than Trick. Trick gets jealous and Omega Sanctions himself.

Old Post Mar 6th, 2009 01:59 AM
Enyalus is currently offline Click here to Send Enyalus a Private Message Find more posts by Enyalus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TricksterPriest
Renegade Timelord

Quan would be too busy fellating himself to fight.

Old Post Mar 6th, 2009 02:05 AM
TricksterPriest is currently offline Click here to Send TricksterPriest a Private Message Find more posts by TricksterPriest Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Enyalus
MALE DOMINANCE!!!

Quan would be too busy fellating himself to fight.

Oh yeah!? Well, well...you'd be too busy with your concubines!

...Wait. That's not necessarily a laughable thing, is it?

Old Post Mar 6th, 2009 02:07 AM
Enyalus is currently offline Click here to Send Enyalus a Private Message Find more posts by Enyalus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TricksterPriest
Renegade Timelord

3 legit kids, and an unknown number of bastards. Yeah, he gets around. He was also married twice....wait, maybe 3. I don't know who Grayven's mom is.

Old Post Mar 6th, 2009 02:10 AM
Enyalus
MALE DOMINANCE!!!

Grayven's one of the only New Gods I liked.

Old Post Mar 6th, 2009 02:12 AM
Squirrel Fart

Trick wins by default.

Old Post Mar 6th, 2009 02:12 AM
Squirrel Fart is currently offline Click here to Send Squirrel Fart a Private Message Find more posts by Squirrel Fart Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TricksterPriest
Renegade Timelord

Seriously though, who was Grayven's mom? And last I heard, he's the least liked of Darkseid's kids, given that he doublecrossed him to his face.

Old Post Mar 6th, 2009 02:13 AM
Enyalus
MALE DOMINANCE!!!

Seriously though, who was Grayven's mom? And last I heard, he's the least liked of Darkseid's kids, given that he doublecrossed him to his face.

She was never named. Regardless of this, Galan would know.

Old Post Mar 6th, 2009 02:15 AM
NemeBro

Trick is more intelligent than Quan in all ways, he wins.

Quan will be too busy trying to do shit Thanos actually cannot do to win.

Old Post Mar 6th, 2009 02:16 AM
NemeBro is currently offline Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TricksterPriest
Renegade Timelord

Ironically, Kalibak, another kid he hated, is more due to Desaad and his mother Queen Heggra. His first wife, Suli, the only one he loved, was poisoned by Desaad on Heggra's orders. Kalibak survived, but Darkseid probably hated him because he reminded him of Suli.

Orion was the only one he respected.

Old Post Mar 6th, 2009 02:17 AM
Starscream M

Originally posted by ThunderGodEneru

Quan will be too busy trying to do shit Thanos actually cannot do to win.
I think Trick will fall into this hole far more than Quan...

Old Post Mar 6th, 2009 02:18 AM
TricksterPriest
Renegade Timelord

I actually know Darkseid's abilities. And there's very little he can't do. There's plenty Thanos cannot do.

Old Post Mar 6th, 2009 02:20 AM
Enyalus
MALE DOMINANCE!!!

I actually know Darkseid's abilities. And there's very little he can't do. There's plenty Thanos cannot do.

Quan would mindrape you.

Old Post Mar 6th, 2009 02:21 AM
Squirrel Fart

So, I guess Quan will be his one and only fan?

Old Post Mar 6th, 2009 02:22 AM
Squirrel Fart is currently offline Click here to Send Squirrel Fart a Private Message Find more posts by Squirrel Fart Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Starscream M

you overrate DS's powers and abilities to such a degree that I think you would be sorely disappointed having reins over his powers and realizing you couldn't do a fraction of the stuff from your wankfest posts big grin

Old Post Mar 6th, 2009 02:23 AM