KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Mad Jim Jaspers

Mad Jim Jaspers
Started by: LDHZenkai

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
LDHZenkai
Evergreen Oldboy

Mad Jim Jaspers

Just curious as to who you think could beat Mad Jim Jaspers. Fight takes place in the 616 verse. No teleporting him outside of reality.

Old Post Mar 21st, 2009 08:48 PM
LDHZenkai is currently offline Click here to Send LDHZenkai a Private Message Find more posts by LDHZenkai Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Harbinger
Firestorm

HOM Wanda.

Old Post Mar 21st, 2009 08:53 PM
Harbinger is currently offline Click here to Send Harbinger a Private Message Find more posts by Harbinger Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
nicamarvin
Restricted

Account Restricted

No Body......Wanda? close very close but the mad man was a Omniverse threat...Omniverse>>>>Multiverse>>>Universe>>>

Old Post Mar 21st, 2009 09:14 PM
nicamarvin is currently offline Click here to Send nicamarvin a Private Message Find more posts by nicamarvin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SoulDevourer
M0DERAT0R

Fury woud stalemate him & maybe even beat him

Old Post Mar 21st, 2009 09:15 PM
SoulDevourer is currently offline Click here to Send SoulDevourer a Private Message Find more posts by SoulDevourer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Symmetric Chaos
Fractal King

Two MJJs .

Besides that I don't think it's possible under the given conditions. Even if you eliminated the entire universe Jaspers apparently would still not be killed.

Graffiti outside Latin class.
Sed quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
A juvenal prank.

Old Post Mar 21st, 2009 09:16 PM
Symmetric Chaos is currently offline Click here to Send Symmetric Chaos a Private Message Find more posts by Symmetric Chaos Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Harbinger
Firestorm

quote: (post)
Originally posted by nicamarvin
No Body......Wanda? close very close but the mad man was a Omniverse threat...Omniverse>>>>Multiverse>>>Universe>>>
HOM Wanda took apart the omniverse and remade it in her own image. That > anything MJJ did on panel.

Old Post Mar 21st, 2009 09:17 PM
Harbinger is currently offline Click here to Send Harbinger a Private Message Find more posts by Harbinger Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SoulDevourer
M0DERAT0R

eliminate entire universe & MJJ become plain human & powerless, then anyone can finish him off big grin

anyway

LT

thanos w/IG

multiversel abstracts

celestials

cosmic cubes

dormamu @ full power

maybe cytorak

impossible man? big grin

Old Post Mar 21st, 2009 09:19 PM
SoulDevourer is currently offline Click here to Send SoulDevourer a Private Message Find more posts by SoulDevourer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
nicamarvin
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Harbinger
HOM Wanda took apart the omniverse and remade it in her own image. That > anything MJJ did on panel.

you know that was 616 Univerce right?? as I said before Omniverse>>>Multiverse>>>single universe(616)...

Originally posted by SoulDevourer
eliminate entire universe & MJJ become plain human & powerless, then anyone can finish him off big grin

anyway

LT

thanos w/IG

multiversel abstracts

celestials

cosmic cubes

dormamu @ full power

maybe cytorak

impossible man? big grin

Dude this mutant is so far above from the first guy you name ist not even funny..the guy could not be NULIFIED...elininating 616 would not do the trick..he would find a way to travel to other universes and becoming even more powerfull to the point he would become GOD and play dice with reality...(I took this words from Merling)

Old Post Mar 21st, 2009 09:26 PM
nicamarvin is currently offline Click here to Send nicamarvin a Private Message Find more posts by nicamarvin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AlmightyKfish
This Is No Longer A City.

you know that was 616 Univerce right?? as I said before Omniverse>>>Multiverse>>>single universe(616)...

Dude this mutant is so far above from the first guy you name ist not even funny..the guy could not be NULIFIED...elininating 616 would not do the trick..he would find a way to travel to other universes and becoming even more powerfull to the point he would become GOD and play dice with reality...(I took this words from Merling)

The first guy he mentioned was The LivingTribunal.

MJJ was good, but nothing on the Tribunal. LT thinks him out of existance.

Taskmaster The Molecule Man

Old Post Mar 21st, 2009 09:47 PM
AlmightyKfish is currently offline Click here to Send AlmightyKfish a Private Message Find more posts by AlmightyKfish Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SoulDevourer
M0DERAT0R

Dude this mutant is so far above from the first guy you name
um u mean LT?

quote:
ist not even funny..the guy could not be NULIFIED...elininating 616 would not do the trick..he would find a way to travel to other universes and becoming even more powerfull to the point he would become GOD and play dice with reality...(I took this words from Merling)
lol
yeah and spiderman said sentry could beat galactus

MJJs "reality warp" powers WAY overated
btw so called "omniversel" threat was killed by who, again? roll eyes (sarcastic)

Last edited by SoulDevourer on Mar 21st, 2009 at 09:53 PM

Old Post Mar 21st, 2009 09:50 PM
nicamarvin
Restricted

Account Restricted

um u mean LT?

where was he again??? the same guy that was usless against a child? and was saved by a Celestial??? oh yeah MJJ is above him...and its not the first mutant..Pre rectcon Molecule Man was also..

MJJs "reality warp" powers WAY overated
btw so called "omniversel" threat was killed by who, again? roll eyes (sarcastic) [/B]
Nothing could stop this guy except his own Plot device, he created him...he was inmune to Nulification nobody could think him out of existance

Old Post Mar 21st, 2009 10:48 PM
SoulDevourer
M0DERAT0R

where was he again??? the same guy that was usless against a child? and was saved by a Celestial???
LT wuz a lot weaker back then
then he wuz retconned (like beyonder cept the other way ^^)
now hes teh judge of all MU

think about it how can celestial be > LT when they say on panel that celestials are < Eternity (whos < LT)?
quote:
Nothing could stop this guy except his own Plot device, he created him...
yeah and his plot device showed that his so-called "reality warp" powers are a joke
like i say MJJ way overated (or maybe he wuz jus retconed during that fight lol)
quote:
he was inmune to Nulification nobody could think him out of existance
yeah but he wasnt immune to being lobotomize lol

oh and btw in MU "omniverse" = "multiverse"

Old Post Mar 21st, 2009 10:55 PM
LDHZenkai
Evergreen Oldboy

LT wuz a lot weaker back then
then he wuz retconned (like beyonder cept the other way ^^)
now hes teh judge of all MU

think about it how can celestial be > LT when they say on panel that celestials are < Eternity (whos < LT)?
yeah and his plot device showed that his so-called "reality warp" powers are a joke
like i say MJJ way overated (or maybe he wuz jus retconed during that fight lol)
yeah but he wasnt immune to being lobotomize lol

oh and btw in MU "omniverse" = "multiverse"

I thought he could only be lobotomized b/c he didn't have any powers in the dimension that Fury took him to. He has to be in a place with reality otherwise he's just like a normal person. Although im not sure how there was a dimension with no reality to warp...PIS in my opinion.

Old Post Mar 21st, 2009 11:11 PM
LDHZenkai is currently offline Click here to Send LDHZenkai a Private Message Find more posts by LDHZenkai Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SoulDevourer
M0DERAT0R

Originally posted by LDHZenkai
Although im not sure how there was a dimension with no reality to warp...PIS in my opinion.
exacly (or maybe CIS lol)

if theres no reality then how come he & fury can exist there? their both real so he did have somethin to warp, yet he didnt embarrasment

Old Post Mar 21st, 2009 11:17 PM
kgkg
Vigilante

where was he again??? the same guy that was usless against a child? and was saved by a Celestial??? oh yeah MJJ is above him...and its not the first mutant..Pre rectcon Molecule Man was also..
So calling him child makes him weaker? Saved by a Celestial who has never been shown before or after than incident smile so how can you gauge his power level.

Clearly someone who was more powerful than both protege and LT. This so called child also claimed to be the new TOAA of marvel. Pre rectcon MM for got rectcon for a reason.

Again if you using Protege was suppose to indicate MMJ beats LT ---- is baseless assumptions

LT is only second to TOAA in recent times

Stay Thirsty, My Friends.

Old Post Mar 21st, 2009 11:25 PM
kgkg is currently offline Click here to Send kgkg a Private Message Find more posts by kgkg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
xJLxKing

LT>MJJ
Mxy>MJJ

Protege has the potential to be stronger then LT.

Old Post Mar 21st, 2009 11:55 PM
xJLxKing is currently offline Click here to Send xJLxKing a Private Message Find more posts by xJLxKing Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LDHZenkai
Evergreen Oldboy

Originally posted by xJLxKing
LT>MJJ
Mxy>MJJ

Protege has the potential to be stronger then LT.

Oh yea i am a huge mxy fan myself.

Old Post Mar 22nd, 2009 12:18 AM
xJLxKing

Originally posted by LDHZenkai
Oh yea i am a huge mxy fan myself.

Are you being sarcastic?

Old Post Mar 22nd, 2009 12:19 AM
xJLxKing is currently offline Click here to Send xJLxKing a Private Message Find more posts by xJLxKing Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LDHZenkai
Evergreen Oldboy

Originally posted by xJLxKing
Are you being sarcastic?

No i started a big ass post a few days ago about mxy being bad ass. Its a page or two back.

Old Post Mar 22nd, 2009 12:20 AM
AsbestosFlaygon
The Original One

Jamie Braddock

"Farewell, Damos... Ash, Pikachu... And you. All of my beloved." -- Arceus

Old Post Mar 22nd, 2009 01:54 AM
AsbestosFlaygon is currently offline Click here to Send AsbestosFlaygon a Private Message Find more posts by AsbestosFlaygon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote