KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Odin v thanos v Silver surfer V adam warlock who has more knowledge

Odin v thanos v Silver surfer V adam warlock who has more knowledge
Started by: DarkOdin

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
DarkOdin

Odin v thanos v Silver surfer V adam warlock who has more knowledge

i took Starscream M idea and turned it up a notch.

Who has displayed more knowledge of the universe and on the cosmis level not tech.

Old Post Mar 24th, 2009 01:13 PM
DarkOdin is currently offline Click here to Send DarkOdin a Private Message Find more posts by DarkOdin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Thanos has.

Old Post Mar 24th, 2009 01:39 PM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
D_Dude1210
Doink!

Isn't Odin supposed to be Omniscient?

Old Post Mar 24th, 2009 02:03 PM
D_Dude1210 is currently offline Click here to Send D_Dude1210 a Private Message Find more posts by D_Dude1210 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Squirrel Fart

Odin

Time to put Quan back on ignore again, his Thanos wanking love is getting too much.

Old Post Mar 24th, 2009 02:04 PM
Squirrel Fart is currently offline Click here to Send Squirrel Fart a Private Message Find more posts by Squirrel Fart Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dark Riddick
Restricted

Account Restricted

thanos because of all the knowledge he has cleaned from the well of eternity, then odin due to omniscience and mystic items then warlock intuitive knowledge. coming in last silver surfer.

odins omniscience is limited to asgard and where he is focusing.

Old Post Mar 24th, 2009 02:11 PM
Dark Riddick is currently offline Click here to Send Dark Riddick a Private Message Find more posts by Dark Riddick Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Enyalus
MALE DOMINANCE!!!

Right. Its Thanos. Gazing into the Infinity Well repeatedly as well as gaining omniscience twice.

Old Post Mar 24th, 2009 02:58 PM
Enyalus is currently offline Click here to Send Enyalus a Private Message Find more posts by Enyalus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
nimbus006
Accuser

Odin is "supposed" to be Omniscient, but he never really displays this ability. I believe it's more a way of describing his status as Lord of Asgard.

I'm going to vote Thanos here, or perhaps Adam Warlock.

Both of these guys have had control of all Reality, Time, Space, Mind, Power, and Soul at least once before.

Thanos, has even attained the status of "the Almighty" through the Heart of the Infinite. Furthermore, he's died twice and peered into the infinity well on multiple occasions. Not to mention the fact that he is constantly researching and analyzing data concerning the Universe, alternate dimensions, and cosmic entities.

Adam Warlock on the other hand, seems to have a wealth of knowledge which he has attained seemingly through inheritance or personal experience. The guy just knows everything.

By: Juk

Last edited by nimbus006 on Mar 24th, 2009 at 03:15 PM

Old Post Mar 24th, 2009 03:13 PM
nimbus006 is currently offline Click here to Send nimbus006 a Private Message Find more posts by nimbus006 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kris Blaze
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by The Nuul
Odin

Time to put Quan back on ignore again, his Thanos wanking love is getting too much.

I give you the only thing an Orange Lantern gives....Demands

Old Post Mar 24th, 2009 03:23 PM
Kris Blaze is currently offline Click here to Send Kris Blaze a Private Message Find more posts by Kris Blaze Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Vanlore

Originally posted by nimbus006
Odin is "supposed" to be Omniscient, but he never really displays this ability. I believe it's more a way of describing his status as Lord of Asgard.

I'm going to vote Thanos here, or perhaps Adam Warlock.

Both of these guys have had control of all Reality, Time, Space, Mind, Power, and Soul at least once before.

Thanos, has even attained the status of "the Almighty" through the Heart of the Infinite. Furthermore, he's died twice and peered into the infinity well on multiple occasions. Not to mention the fact that he is constantly researching and analyzing data concerning the Universe, alternate dimensions, and cosmic entities.

Adam Warlock on the other hand, seems to have a wealth of knowledge which he has attained seemingly through inheritance or personal experience. The guy just knows everything.

I will say Odin since he is supposed to be Omniscient. It was Stan Lee that referred to him as Omniscient as said by the narrator, in plenty of old Thor comics. At least thats what I have read on this fourm.

If Thanso was Omniscient, thats having total knowledge or knowing everything, then why would he need to constantly research and analyze data? Unless the word Omniscient has a different meaning in the comics that I am unaware of?

If not than this is clearly a disply of unknowing.

Last edited by Vanlore on Mar 24th, 2009 at 05:28 PM

Old Post Mar 24th, 2009 05:19 PM
Vanlore is currently offline Click here to Send Vanlore a Private Message Find more posts by Vanlore Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kris Blaze
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Vanlore
I will say Odin since he is supposed to be Omniscient. If Thanso was Omniscient, thats having total knowledge or knowing everything, then why would he need to constantly research and analyze data? Unless the word Omniscient has a different meaning in the comics that I am unaware of?

Odin has relative omniscience.

Old Post Mar 24th, 2009 05:20 PM
Kris Blaze is currently offline Click here to Send Kris Blaze a Private Message Find more posts by Kris Blaze Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bouboumaster

It's between Thanos and Odin. They're field of knowledge are different.

Old Post Mar 24th, 2009 05:22 PM
Bouboumaster is currently offline Click here to Send Bouboumaster a Private Message Find more posts by Bouboumaster Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Vanlore

Originally posted by Kris Blaze
Odin has relative omniscience.

Sorry I edited my post after you had already replied to me. It was Stan Lee that referred to him as Omniscient as said by the narrator, in plenty of old Thor comics. This is what I herd people say in this fourms.

Also I do not understand how you can have relative omniscience. Could you please elaborate on this statement because I only see it as a logical fallacy. Either you are omniscience and know everything or you don't. confused

Last edited by Vanlore on Mar 24th, 2009 at 05:45 PM

Old Post Mar 24th, 2009 05:35 PM
Vanlore is currently offline Click here to Send Vanlore a Private Message Find more posts by Vanlore Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
guy222
With my gal

Odin

thank u bz

Old Post Mar 24th, 2009 05:36 PM
guy222 is currently offline Click here to Send guy222 a Private Message Find more posts by guy222 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kris Blaze
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Vanlore
Sorry I edited my post after you had already reply to me. It was Stan Lee that referred to him as Omniscient as said by the narrator, in plenty of old Thor comics. This is what I herd people say in this fourms.

Also I do not understand how you can have relative omniscience. Could you please elaborate on this statement because I only see it as a logical fallacy. Either you are omniscience and know everything or you don't. confused

He's omniscient when the comic book writers feel like throwing around his wisdom.

He is not omniscient in the true sense.

Old Post Mar 24th, 2009 05:36 PM
Vanlore

Originally posted by Kris Blaze
He's omniscient when the comic book writers feel like throwing around his wisdom.

He is not omniscient in the true sense.

Ah thank you. Now that I do understand. Not sure I agree yet with your assesment but I'm wondering if your point of view is the same way with thanos?

Last edited by Vanlore on Mar 24th, 2009 at 05:42 PM

Old Post Mar 24th, 2009 05:39 PM
Nihilist

Originally posted by Bouboumaster
It's between Thanos and Odin. They're field of knowledge are different.

Big thanks to Scythe

Old Post Mar 24th, 2009 06:31 PM
Nihilist is currently offline Click here to Send Nihilist a Private Message Find more posts by Nihilist Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
manx422
Restricted

Account Restricted

Thanos

Credit goes 2 starlock

Old Post Mar 25th, 2009 02:24 PM
manx422 is currently offline Click here to Send manx422 a Private Message Find more posts by manx422 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote