KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » River Tam runs the Watchmen Gauntlet

River Tam runs the Watchmen Gauntlet
Started by: Original Smurph

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Smurph
------

River Tam runs the Watchmen Gauntlet

Watchmen as portrayed in the movie.

They fight on Serenity.

H2H unless specified.

1. Laurie
2. Dan
3. Rorschach
4. Comedian
5. Adrian (River gets a sword)
6. Adrian (River gets a gun)
7. Adrian (h2h)

How far does she go?

The Watchmen get no gear.

Old Post Apr 3rd, 2009 08:52 PM
Smurph is currently offline Click here to Send Smurph a Private Message Find more posts by Smurph Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
illadelph
aka Rakim Illa

I think she'd make it to Veidt, but I'm not sure how that would turn out.

PSN: Illadelph12Prime, Haksaw_Jim_Thugn - Tumblr: Mighty-Illactus
>Z<

Old Post Apr 3rd, 2009 09:05 PM
illadelph is currently offline Click here to Send illadelph a Private Message Find more posts by illadelph Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Feron

H2h Comabt fight bewteen Adrain and Tam would be sweet. With a gun Tam would destry him He might be able to catch one but it looked like it took alot out of him. Don't think he wuld be able to dodge or stop a clip or bullets.

Sword... not sure. Anyway River tam kicked some serious ass.

Old Post Apr 3rd, 2009 09:40 PM
Lord Feron is currently offline Click here to Send Lord Feron a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Feron Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Smurph
------

Switch the sword and gun fight in the order... I mixed that up.

Old Post Apr 3rd, 2009 10:44 PM
Smurph is currently offline Click here to Send Smurph a Private Message Find more posts by Smurph Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Serious Impact

She makes it passed 6 and has a good fight in 7, but, sadly, I don't think she can take him. She kicked major butt and is quite awesome, but head to head without a weapon, I think she loses.

I just can't...look...away!!

Old Post Apr 3rd, 2009 11:41 PM
Serious Impact is currently offline Click here to Send Serious Impact a Private Message Find more posts by Serious Impact Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Allankles
Kwisatz Haderach

h2h with Veidt would be quite the spectacle, I think she could give Ozy a run for his money.

Iboga chose not to fight, to allow himself to evolve. He had the wisdom to abandon the actions of war when he knew they would no longer serve him.

Old Post Apr 4th, 2009 12:29 AM
Allankles is currently offline Click here to Send Allankles a Private Message Find more posts by Allankles Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scoobless
sselboocS

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Allankles
h2h with Veidt would be quite the spectacle, I think she could give Ozy a run for his money.

I don't, she couldn't put Mal down convincinlgy during the bar fight scene ... sure, she would have won without her brother's command word, but he lasted long enough to know that Veidt would be able to handle her.

Do you even KMC???

Old Post Apr 4th, 2009 12:41 AM
Scoobless is currently offline Click here to Send Scoobless a Private Message Find more posts by Scoobless Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Smurph
------

Originally posted by Scoobless
I don't, she couldn't put Mal down convincinlgy during the bar fight scene ... sure, she would have won without her brother's command word, but he lasted long enough to know that Veidt would be able to handle her.
Mal?

Mal avoided getting close to her while she fought off bar patrons, and only faced her when he had a gun. When he DID choose to face her, she immediately had a weapon drawn as well for a stand-off.

I dunno if she beats Veidt, but Mal really wasn't even in the bar fight scene...

Old Post Apr 4th, 2009 03:57 AM
srankmissingnin
VP of Comic Knowledge

Plus Mal is awesome! sad

Play League of Legends for free and reference me - GentlemanZombie - when you join

Old Post Apr 4th, 2009 04:01 AM
srankmissingnin is currently offline Click here to Send srankmissingnin a Private Message Find more posts by srankmissingnin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Smurph
------

Originally posted by srankmissingnin
Plus Mal is awesome! sad
Truth.

Old Post Apr 4th, 2009 04:01 AM
iceman24567

Yeah Mal is a beast but a doubt he would be a challenge for River erm

Old Post Apr 4th, 2009 04:03 AM
iceman24567 is currently offline Click here to Send iceman24567 a Private Message Find more posts by iceman24567 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
srankmissingnin
VP of Comic Knowledge

Originally posted by iceman24567

He'd get the living crap beat out of him, but he'd still win somehow. Winning is what he does. cool

Play League of Legends for free and reference me - GentlemanZombie - when you join

Old Post Apr 4th, 2009 04:15 AM
srankmissingnin is currently offline Click here to Send srankmissingnin a Private Message Find more posts by srankmissingnin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Smurph
------

Originally posted by iceman24567
River KTFO'd Jayne in seconds. Mal would last longer so he could utter his witty lines, but he's still screwed.

Don't mess with River Tam.

Old Post Apr 4th, 2009 05:56 PM
Smurph
------

bumpage

Old Post Apr 5th, 2009 11:48 PM