KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Atrocitus VS Sinestro

Atrocitus VS Sinestro
Started by: occultdestroyer

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
AsbestosFlaygon
The Original One

Atrocitus VS Sinestro

Atrocitus, founder of the Red Lanterns

VS

Sinestro, founder of the Yellow Lanterns

Who wins?

"Farewell, Damos... Ash, Pikachu... And you. All of my beloved." -- Arceus

Old Post Apr 14th, 2009 08:02 AM
AsbestosFlaygon is currently offline Click here to Send AsbestosFlaygon a Private Message Find more posts by AsbestosFlaygon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Slaanesh
The forces of Chaos

Atrocitus..

Old Post Apr 14th, 2009 09:20 AM
Slaanesh is currently offline Click here to Send Slaanesh a Private Message Find more posts by Slaanesh Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kris Blaze
Restricted

Account Restricted

Sinestro, easily.

I give you the only thing an Orange Lantern gives....Demands

Old Post Apr 14th, 2009 10:52 AM
Kris Blaze is currently offline Click here to Send Kris Blaze a Private Message Find more posts by Kris Blaze Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
manx422
Restricted

Account Restricted

sinestro coz he is cooler
we hav seen no confrontation between the corps

Credit goes 2 starlock

Old Post Apr 14th, 2009 10:56 AM
manx422 is currently offline Click here to Send manx422 a Private Message Find more posts by manx422 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Slaanesh
The forces of Chaos

quote: (post)
Originally posted by manx422
sinestro coz he is cooler
we hav seen no confrontation between the corps

yes we have..when some of the SC members are trying to rescue Sinestro..

Old Post Apr 14th, 2009 10:59 AM
Slaanesh is currently offline Click here to Send Slaanesh a Private Message Find more posts by Slaanesh Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
manx422
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Slaanesh
yes we have..when some of the SC members are trying to rescue Sinestro..

that was an ambush bro big grin

Credit goes 2 starlock

Old Post Apr 14th, 2009 11:07 AM
manx422 is currently offline Click here to Send manx422 a Private Message Find more posts by manx422 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Slaanesh
The forces of Chaos

that was an ambush bro big grin

it is still a confrontation smile

Old Post Apr 14th, 2009 11:10 AM
manx422
Restricted

Account Restricted

sinestro corp members were killing RLs when they ambushed in GL37

Credit goes 2 starlock

Old Post Apr 14th, 2009 11:41 AM
Slaanesh
The forces of Chaos

sinestro corp members were killing RLs when they ambushed in GL37

i know that..i didn't say the RL kill them all did i..i'm just saying that they have fought before..

Old Post Apr 14th, 2009 02:53 PM
xJLxKing

A red Lantern attack was able to eat up Sinestro's constructions. Atrocitus will kill Sinestro

Old Post Apr 14th, 2009 03:02 PM
xJLxKing is currently offline Click here to Send xJLxKing a Private Message Find more posts by xJLxKing Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
theICONiac

Originally posted by xJLxKing
A red Lantern attack was able to eat up Sinestro's constructions. Atrocitus will kill Sinestro

PLUS isn't Atro some kind of a 'metahuman' on his own? Kind of like Mongul with his rings...the whole greater than the sum of its parts...or something...

Old Post Apr 14th, 2009 08:54 PM
theICONiac is currently offline Click here to Send theICONiac a Private Message Find more posts by theICONiac Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
xJLxKing

Originally posted by theICONiac
PLUS isn't Atro some kind of a 'metahuman' on his own? Kind of like Mongul with his rings...the whole greater than the sum of its parts...or something...

he is just an alien, but not strong like Mongul

Old Post Apr 14th, 2009 09:02 PM
xJLxKing is currently offline Click here to Send xJLxKing a Private Message Find more posts by xJLxKing Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
theICONiac

he is just an alien, but not strong like Mongul

I'm too lazy to look, but didn't he hoof a bulldozer at Hal/Sinestro during that secret origins storyline??

Old Post Apr 14th, 2009 09:18 PM
theICONiac is currently offline Click here to Send theICONiac a Private Message Find more posts by theICONiac Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
illadelph
aka Rakim Illa

Atrocitus is a demon from Sector 666. He's a high end meta and magical being on top of having the Red Lantern Powers. Think Etrigan with a ring.

PSN: Illadelph12Prime, Haksaw_Jim_Thugn - Tumblr: Mighty-Illactus
>Z<

Old Post Apr 14th, 2009 09:22 PM
illadelph is currently offline Click here to Send illadelph a Private Message Find more posts by illadelph Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
xJLxKing

I'm too lazy to look, but didn't he hoof a bulldozer at Hal/Sinestro during that secret origins storyline??
Yes he did, but that does not make him Mongul's level. He has superhuman strenght

Old Post Apr 14th, 2009 09:26 PM
Squirrel Fart

We havent see enough of Atrocitus yet.

Old Post Apr 14th, 2009 09:34 PM
Squirrel Fart is currently offline Click here to Send Squirrel Fart a Private Message Find more posts by Squirrel Fart Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
theICONiac

Yes he did, but that does not make him Mongul's level. He has superhuman strenght

BUT...

I thought Arkillo was just an alien too...but he went toe-to-toe with Mongul (who is Superman's power-level, no?) while neither had use of their rings...

I dunno, my point is I think Atrocitus's enhanced strength would give him an edge against a 'normal' ring-bearer...

In Action Comics Annual 3 (crappy Armageddon 2001 tie-in) Superman took Guy Gardner's ring. And Waverider (an unseen observant) commented on just how much more powerful Superman now was. Meaning already existing abilities would augment the ring-bearer to a greater degree.

Old Post Apr 14th, 2009 09:35 PM
Nihilist

Originally posted by The Nuul
We havent see enough of Atrocitus yet.
True, did seem bad ass though.

Big thanks to Scythe

Old Post Apr 14th, 2009 09:35 PM
Nihilist is currently offline Click here to Send Nihilist a Private Message Find more posts by Nihilist Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
HaSon

In Action Comics Annual 3 (crappy Armageddon 2001 tie-in) Superman took Guy Gardner's ring. And Waverider (an unseen observant) commented on just how much more powerful Superman now was. Meaning already existing abilities would augment the ring-bearer to a greater degree.

That's because he's Superman.

I mean, what you're saying is true in some respect but if it actually held across the board, Hal, Kyle and the rest of the humans would be among the weakest in the Corps which they obviously aren't.

Old Post Apr 14th, 2009 09:40 PM
HaSon is currently offline Click here to Send HaSon a Private Message Find more posts by HaSon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
theICONiac

Originally posted by illadelph12
Atrocitus is a demon from Sector 666. He's a high end meta and magical being on top of having the Red Lantern Powers. Think Etrigan with a ring.

And this is what would make me think he would cream Sinestro in about 3 seconds...

Old Post Apr 14th, 2009 09:47 PM