KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Pre-Crisis Superman Vs Pre-Crisis Captain Marvel

Pre-Crisis Superman Vs Pre-Crisis Captain Marvel
Started by: cloud102

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
cloud102

Pre-Crisis Superman Vs Pre-Crisis Captain Marvel

Fawcett Cap vs PC Supes. Who takes the majority and why?

B5

Old Post Apr 17th, 2009 04:26 AM
cloud102 is currently offline Click here to Send cloud102 a Private Message Find more posts by cloud102 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

CM. Magic.

"I am tired of Earth. These people.
I am tired of being caught in the tangle of their lives."

Old Post Apr 17th, 2009 04:30 AM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
shokosugi
Restricted

Account Restricted

Supes

Old Post Apr 17th, 2009 05:23 AM
shokosugi is currently offline Click here to Send shokosugi a Private Message Find more posts by shokosugi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

^ Would literally be downed in 1-2 hits.

Old Post Apr 17th, 2009 02:51 PM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
xJLxKing

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Galan007
^ Would literally be downed in 1-2 hits.

If he hits him!

Old Post Apr 17th, 2009 02:52 PM
xJLxKing is currently offline Click here to Send xJLxKing a Private Message Find more posts by xJLxKing Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

^ Grundy easily tagged PC Supes.

Old Post Apr 17th, 2009 02:55 PM
Enyalus
MALE DOMINANCE!!!

^ Grundy easily tagged PC Supes.

But he sneezes away solar systems and destroys the omniverse with his speedz11!!!!

...CM FTW.

Old Post Apr 17th, 2009 02:57 PM
Enyalus is currently offline Click here to Send Enyalus a Private Message Find more posts by Enyalus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cloud102

Originally posted by xJLxKing
If he hits him!

The Marvel family and BA could move a lot faster than the speed of light. Not to mention true invulnerability.

B5

Old Post Apr 17th, 2009 03:10 PM
cloud102 is currently offline Click here to Send cloud102 a Private Message Find more posts by cloud102 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kgkg
Vigilante

Superman!

Stay Thirsty, My Friends.

Old Post Apr 17th, 2009 06:10 PM
kgkg is currently offline Click here to Send kgkg a Private Message Find more posts by kgkg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KingD19
Shai-Gen's Enigmatic Wong

^Loses to a kid with an alter ego.

Old Post Apr 17th, 2009 06:33 PM
KingD19 is online now! Click here to Send KingD19 a Private Message Find more posts by KingD19 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ankur29
ankur

Originally posted by cloud102
The Marvel family and BA could move a lot faster than the speed of light. Not to mention true invulnerability.

I remembr PC CM beng able to mmove at light speeds to reach rock of eternity

i cant find scans

Old Post Apr 17th, 2009 07:53 PM
ankur29 is currently offline Click here to Send ankur29 a Private Message Find more posts by ankur29 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
zeel

Originally posted by xJLxKing
If he hits him!

PC cap never had issues hitting pc supes. There was never a sign of blitzing on supes part. mainly in part that he couldnt blitz marvel they were close to equals, and the slight edge supes had in str,speed and duribility was made up by cap's magical abilities and punches. they were really close to even in the PC days. Current supes is a beast now and current billy...........well has done nothing since his supposed upgrade.

Old Post Apr 17th, 2009 08:43 PM
zeel is currently offline Click here to Send zeel a Private Message Find more posts by zeel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ankur29
ankur

Originally posted by zeel
PC cap never had issues hitting pc supes. There was never a sign of blitzing on supes part. mainly in part that he couldnt blitz marvel they were close to equals, and the slight edge supes had in str,speed and duribility was made up by cap's magical abilities and punches. they were really close to even in the PC days. Current supes is a beast now and current billy...........well has done nothing since his supposed upgrade.

upgrades gone now and hes been downgarded to just plaon ol biilly sad
the wizard is back and BA has lost powers and has been turned into stone

Old Post Apr 17th, 2009 09:16 PM
ankur29 is currently offline Click here to Send ankur29 a Private Message Find more posts by ankur29 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cloud102

Originally posted by ankur29
I remembr PC CM beng able to mmove at light speeds to reach rock of eternity

i cant find scans

It's hard to find old scans of Billy and Adam. I have only seen 3. One where it demonstrates BA's invulnerability, which I have posted here once. Billy, Mary, and Freddy all hit Adam at once and he just laughed it off.

Adam has raced faster than the speed of light to reach the ROE. And he was at the farthest reaches of the universe.

I also remember Billy speed blitzed an army before they got off their attacks to KILL a little girl or something to that.

B5

Old Post Apr 17th, 2009 10:26 PM
lft4ded
the Desert Moon

There was a giant sized comic of this fight. I remember it went on until Billy was going to use the magic bolt to down Superman (who was driven mad kind of) but the wizard told him to let the fight carry on.

Originally posted by cloud102

But so could Superman. He flew fast enough to almost reach ?heaven? to retrieve Supergirl after she smashed War World but was stopped hard by Spectre.

Assuming he wasn't driven mad (whatever it was that left those red marks around his eyes) it's possible he could've dodged the magic lightning.

I'd give the slight majority to Superman for coming up with a variation of the Kingdom Come strategy and shoving Marvel into the path of his lightning bolt.

Old Post Apr 18th, 2009 12:41 PM
lft4ded is currently offline Click here to Send lft4ded a Private Message Find more posts by lft4ded Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Enyalus
MALE DOMINANCE!!!

(please log in to view the image)

PC Captain Marvel = sick

Old Post Apr 18th, 2009 08:29 PM
Enyalus is currently offline Click here to Send Enyalus a Private Message Find more posts by Enyalus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rage.Of.Olympus

CM. Magic.

thumb up

Old Post Apr 18th, 2009 09:20 PM
Rage.Of.Olympus is currently offline Click here to Send Rage.Of.Olympus a Private Message Find more posts by Rage.Of.Olympus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote