KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Omega/Tyrant vs Odin/Surtur/Ymir vs Exitar/Tiamut

Omega/Tyrant vs Odin/Surtur/Ymir vs Exitar/Tiamut
Started by: guy222

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
guy222
With my gal

Omega/Tyrant vs Odin/Surtur/Ymir vs Exitar/Tiamut

big grin wink stick out tongue confused eek!

thank u bz

Old Post May 4th, 2009 03:33 AM
guy222 is currently offline Click here to Send guy222 a Private Message Find more posts by guy222 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kgkg
Vigilante

Exitar/Tiamut stomp

Stay Thirsty, My Friends.

Old Post May 4th, 2009 03:34 AM
kgkg is currently offline Click here to Send kgkg a Private Message Find more posts by kgkg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
guy222
With my gal

Celestials

thank u bz

Old Post May 4th, 2009 03:36 AM
guy222 is currently offline Click here to Send guy222 a Private Message Find more posts by guy222 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Enyalus
MALE DOMINANCE!!!

I assume this is full power Tyrant, given the combatants.

I think its between Team One and Three, with Three pulling the majority.

Old Post May 4th, 2009 03:46 AM
Enyalus is currently offline Click here to Send Enyalus a Private Message Find more posts by Enyalus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Slaanesh
The forces of Chaos

Tiamut or Exitar solo

Old Post May 4th, 2009 03:56 AM
Slaanesh is currently offline Click here to Send Slaanesh a Private Message Find more posts by Slaanesh Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bouboumaster

Between team 1 and team 3.

What's sure is that team 2 loose hard

Old Post May 4th, 2009 04:33 AM
Bouboumaster is currently offline Click here to Send Bouboumaster a Private Message Find more posts by Bouboumaster Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kgkg
Vigilante

I really can't see how Team one can win. We have one who has lost to Galactus.. and who knows what power level he was operating at. Also nothing in comic shows that Galactus can beat your Average Celestial let alone Exitar or Tiamut.

Then you have Omage a mindless drone who is suppose to be more powerful than Galactus?? who was defeated pretty badly.

Old Post May 4th, 2009 04:37 AM
kgkg is currently offline Click here to Send kgkg a Private Message Find more posts by kgkg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Enyalus
MALE DOMINANCE!!!

quote: (post)
Originally posted by kgkg
I really can't see how Team one can win. We have one who has lost to Galactus.. and who knows what power level he was operating at. Also nothing in comic shows that Galactus can beat your Average Celestial let alone Exitar or Tiamut.

I thought the Black Celestial arc showed that Galactus is more than a match for your average celestial. Tiamut? No, probably not. But FP Tyrant wasn't far behind Galactus in power. And Omega's a beast. stick out tongue

Old Post May 4th, 2009 04:40 AM
Enyalus is currently offline Click here to Send Enyalus a Private Message Find more posts by Enyalus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kgkg
Vigilante

Originally posted by Enyalus
I thought the Black Celestial arc showed that Galactus is more than a match for your average celestial. Tiamut? No, probably not.
Black Celestial arc showed that Galactus can absorb energy from the Black Celestial which part in particular showed that he was > Celestial?

Originally posted by Enyalus But FP Tyrant wasn't far behind Galactus in power. And Omega's a beast. stick out tongue
Omega having mental problems fighting cosmic being with superior mind will not fare well imo.

Old Post May 4th, 2009 05:20 AM
guy222
With my gal

I love how Omega was defeated stick out tongue

thank u bz

Old Post May 4th, 2009 05:21 AM
Enyalus
MALE DOMINANCE!!!

Originally posted by guy222
I love how Omega was defeated stick out tongue

Spiderman > Cosmics.

Old Post May 4th, 2009 05:24 AM
guy222
With my gal

thank u bz

Old Post May 4th, 2009 05:36 AM
Utrigita

If we replace Omega with Galactus and assume that Tyrant is operating at full capacity then team one imo takes win but as the teams are now, even with Full powered Tyrant, the Celestials wins quite easily. Team Two is just in the way imo.

Old Post May 4th, 2009 07:38 PM
Utrigita is currently offline Click here to Send Utrigita a Private Message Find more posts by Utrigita Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
guy222
With my gal

Team 2 is powerful

Celestial lvl...No

thank u bz

Old Post May 4th, 2009 07:49 PM
Power Cosmic II
BigG > Mad Celestial Host

Also nothing in comic shows that Galactus can beat your Average Celestial let alone Exitar or Tiamut.

True, but on the other side of the coin, there's nothing that suggests Exitar or Tiamut, let alone your average celestial, can beat Galactus.

In fact I would argue that there's more to suggest that Galactus could take your average celestial than not. I've never seen an average celestial fight someone of Galactus' power. And we've already seen the entities that Galactus fights against...no single Celestial has met a comparable power in combat.

Black Celestial arc showed that Galactus can absorb energy from the Black Celestial which part in particular showed that he was > Celestial?

Why couldn't the Black Celestial use his own power to achieve his goals? Why not do it himself?

"It is unwise to battle the Power Cosmic." - Silver Surfer

Old Post May 4th, 2009 10:28 PM
Power Cosmic II is currently offline Click here to Send Power Cosmic II a Private Message Find more posts by Power Cosmic II Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
celestialdemon
Down from the Upside

Team 3 ftw.

Old Post May 4th, 2009 10:34 PM
celestialdemon is currently offline Click here to Send celestialdemon a Private Message Find more posts by celestialdemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
guy222
With my gal

thumb up

thank u bz

Old Post May 5th, 2009 12:39 AM
kgkg
Vigilante

Originally posted by Tenebrous True, but on the other side of the coin, there's nothing that suggests Exitar or Tiamut, let alone your average celestial, can beat Galactus.
Actually considering Galactus low feats ya we can say that Exitar or Tiamut are more powerful. Celestial were portrait to be much more powerful than Cosmic Cubes , also Thor said that Galactus might be stronger than Odin :/. Considering all the low end feats for someone like Galactus I think it's safe to assume two Celestial that are > a group a Celestial are more powerful.

quote:
In fact I would argue that there's more to suggest that Galactus could take your average celestial than not. I've never seen an average celestial fight someone of Galactus' power. And we've already seen the entities that Galactus fights against...no single Celestial has met a comparable power in combat.
The 4th host defeated all the sky father with the destroyer armor and Unimind like nothing Exitar alone is as if not strong as the 4th host.

quote:
Why couldn't the Black Celestial use his own power to achieve his goals? Why not do it himself?
He is not Galactus , Absorbing energy is what Galactus does best. Galactus is able to feed on universes if he chooses. I really don't see how that could mean Galactus wins in a fight though.

Old Post May 5th, 2009 12:46 AM
guysangel
Ashema the Listener

Celestials win

Thank u Starlock

Old Post May 5th, 2009 01:20 AM
guysangel is currently offline Click here to Send guysangel a Private Message Find more posts by guysangel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord S
King

Exitar/Tiamut stomp

Old Post May 5th, 2009 01:37 AM
Lord S is currently offline Click here to Send Lord S a Private Message Find more posts by Lord S Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote