KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Primal Moniter vs The Great Evil Beast

Primal Moniter vs The Great Evil Beast
Started by: skyfather

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
skyfather
Bad Ass

Primal Moniter vs The Great Evil Beast

?

Owning Thor

Old Post May 10th, 2009 09:59 PM
skyfather is currently offline Click here to Send skyfather a Private Message Find more posts by skyfather Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Harbinger
Firestorm

PM.

Old Post May 10th, 2009 10:00 PM
Harbinger is currently offline Click here to Send Harbinger a Private Message Find more posts by Harbinger Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Within the realm of comics, there is really nothing above the Primal Monitor, imho.

"I am tired of Earth. These people.
I am tired of being caught in the tangle of their lives."

Old Post May 10th, 2009 10:11 PM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TricksterPriest
Renegade Timelord

I'm talking with the mods about getting Mandrakk, CA Supes, and Prime Monitor banned from the forum for being too powerful.

And The Doctor. (please log in to view the image)

Old Post May 10th, 2009 10:13 PM
TricksterPriest is currently offline Click here to Send TricksterPriest a Private Message Find more posts by TricksterPriest Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kris Blaze
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
I'm begging the moderators not to ban me a final time

I give you the only thing an Orange Lantern gives....Demands

Old Post May 10th, 2009 10:29 PM
Kris Blaze is currently offline Click here to Send Kris Blaze a Private Message Find more posts by Kris Blaze Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cloud102

PM easily.

B5

Old Post May 10th, 2009 10:35 PM
cloud102 is currently offline Click here to Send cloud102 a Private Message Find more posts by cloud102 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
xJLxKing

This fight really comes down to which you believe is stronger. Neither have feats to suggest they could kill each other. Although, GEB does have feats.

One thing that suggest that PM is very very strong is that he views the universes as germs, but they have something very powerful which is stories. The fact that he views them as germs should indicate that they are nothing to him.

However, if GEB is just like the Presence, then there is a big problem. The presence told Spectre that everything is a toy to him. Nothing is equal to him.

Old Post May 10th, 2009 10:43 PM
xJLxKing is currently offline Click here to Send xJLxKing a Private Message Find more posts by xJLxKing Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TricksterPriest
Renegade Timelord

Originally posted by Kris Blaze

I've only been banned once, ****er.

Old Post May 10th, 2009 10:43 PM
TricksterPriest is currently offline Click here to Send TricksterPriest a Private Message Find more posts by TricksterPriest Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
xJLxKing

I've only been banned once, ****er.

One to many mad

Old Post May 10th, 2009 10:45 PM
xJLxKing is currently offline Click here to Send xJLxKing a Private Message Find more posts by xJLxKing Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
guy222
With my gal

GEB

thank u bz

Old Post May 10th, 2009 11:14 PM
guy222 is currently offline Click here to Send guy222 a Private Message Find more posts by guy222 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Slaanesh
The forces of Chaos

PM

Old Post May 11th, 2009 01:42 AM
Slaanesh is currently offline Click here to Send Slaanesh a Private Message Find more posts by Slaanesh Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Philosophía
"The devil made me do it"

Primal Monitor.
I'm talking with the mods about getting Mandrakk, CA Supes, and Prime Monitor banned from the forum for being too powerful.

thumb up

If you want, I can make arguments for it aswell.

“Perhaps this is the ultimate freedom. The freedom to leave.”

Old Post May 11th, 2009 12:25 PM
Philosophía is currently offline Click here to Send Philosophía a Private Message Find more posts by Philosophía Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Slaanesh
The forces of Chaos

why would u bother doing that??Marvel have char that are equally powerful too..u don't see anyone trying too banned them no expression

Old Post May 11th, 2009 01:38 PM
Slaanesh is currently offline Click here to Send Slaanesh a Private Message Find more posts by Slaanesh Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Feron

GEB... I remember a scan somewhere when Spectre (idk if he was full powered or what but he got wtf pawned). Spectre tried to stop GEB from entering his dimension or something. Spectre was trying his best to push back something that was a size of a mountain and wasn't doing jack to it. They later said that the massive mountain spectre couldn't push back was a tip of a finger of the GEB.

IMO the GEB is atleast equal to the Presence or on some greater level.

Old Post May 11th, 2009 02:01 PM
Lord Feron is currently offline Click here to Send Lord Feron a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Feron Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Slaanesh
The forces of Chaos

but the DC Multiverse live inside the PM

Old Post May 11th, 2009 02:07 PM
Lord Feron

Originally posted by Slaanesh
but the DC Multiverse live inside the PM

Spectre or the presence says the GEB is the total absence of good and light... like idk its the adsoulte supreme being of "bad/evil." Idk if they used the term "multiversal" so I can't really say.

Maybe the GEB is beyond the scope of the multiverse or within PM himself, no clue but GEB is incredibly powerful.

I haven't read much about Primal Monitor so i can't relaly judge this fight. But would love to know who wins.

Old Post May 11th, 2009 02:13 PM
Lord Feron is currently offline Click here to Send Lord Feron a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Feron Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Slaanesh
The forces of Chaos

yeah..no one knows anything about PM except that he's big as hell..he doesn't have any feat except creating the Monitor i think..

Old Post May 11th, 2009 02:23 PM
kevdude
The Hooded Man

The GEB, while 1 of the tops in DC PM is not The Creator.

The Word

Old Post May 11th, 2009 02:54 PM
kevdude is currently offline Click here to Send kevdude a Private Message Find more posts by kevdude Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KuRuPT Thanosi

And The Doctor. (please log in to view the image)

Then by the same token you would have to ban Thanos w/ HOTI since he would shit all over Mandrakk and CA Supes. While your at it you'd have to ban TOAA, PR Beyonder etc. They aren't too powerful as I just named one character who craps all over them primal Monitor excluded.

Old Post May 11th, 2009 03:33 PM
KuRuPT Thanosi is currently offline Click here to Send KuRuPT Thanosi a Private Message Find more posts by KuRuPT Thanosi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Astner
The Ghost Who Walks

There's the same ****ing issue back at NF. People need to get over the "no one can beat this character" bullshit.

Old Post May 11th, 2009 03:40 PM
Astner is currently offline Click here to Send Astner a Private Message Find more posts by Astner Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote