KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Mepshisto vs Superman Prime

Mepshisto vs Superman Prime
Started by: skyfather

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
skyfather
Bad Ass

Mepshisto vs Superman Prime

who wins?

Owning Thor

Old Post May 12th, 2009 09:29 PM
skyfather is currently offline Click here to Send skyfather a Private Message Find more posts by skyfather Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Survivor19

Mephisto retcons SP.

Old Post May 12th, 2009 09:34 PM
Survivor19 is currently offline Click here to Send Survivor19 a Private Message Find more posts by Survivor19 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ares834

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Survivor19
Mephisto retcons SP.

SP retcons Mephisto.

Old Post May 12th, 2009 09:44 PM
ares834 is online now! Click here to Send ares834 a Private Message Find more posts by ares834 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Enyalus
MALE DOMINANCE!!!

If Surfer can do it, Prime can.

no expression

Old Post May 12th, 2009 11:54 PM
Enyalus is currently offline Click here to Send Enyalus a Private Message Find more posts by Enyalus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Originally posted by Enyalus
If Surfer can do it, Prime can.

no expression
Didn't Meph allow the Surfer to win though? My memory is hazy though. It's been a while.

Old Post May 12th, 2009 11:55 PM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Enyalus
MALE DOMINANCE!!!

Originally posted by quanchi112
Didn't Meph allow the Surfer to win though? My memory is hazy though. It's been a while.

Kind of. IIRC he didn't plan on being beaten, but once he was, he pushed for Surfer to kill him in order to taint his 'pure'...aura, or whatever. Kind of like what DS wanted Orion to do while they were fighting in the Source in NG v3 #2.

Old Post May 12th, 2009 11:57 PM
Enyalus is currently offline Click here to Send Enyalus a Private Message Find more posts by Enyalus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lek Kuen
Ti Lun

idk mephisto can be a beast when he wants to be. but he tends to mess with peoples heads alot instead of going all out

Props to Scythe for the sig

Old Post May 12th, 2009 11:58 PM
Lek Kuen is currently offline Click here to Send Lek Kuen a Private Message Find more posts by Lek Kuen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bouboumaster

It depends where they fight I think

Old Post May 13th, 2009 04:00 AM
Bouboumaster is currently offline Click here to Send Bouboumaster a Private Message Find more posts by Bouboumaster Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
psycho gundam
The Nightmare of Solomon

isn't mephisto supposed to be immune to physical assaults?

Old Post May 13th, 2009 04:33 AM
psycho gundam is currently offline Click here to Send psycho gundam a Private Message Find more posts by psycho gundam Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Enyalus
MALE DOMINANCE!!!

Originally posted by psycho gundam
isn't mephisto supposed to be immune to physical assaults?

Not really. He bled from being stabbed by bone claw Wolverine. stick out tongue

Old Post May 13th, 2009 04:34 AM
psycho gundam
The Nightmare of Solomon

Old Post May 13th, 2009 04:39 AM
psycho gundam is currently offline Click here to Send psycho gundam a Private Message Find more posts by psycho gundam Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
tkitna

And didnt Black Panther rip his heart out or something to that affect?

By Stoic

Old Post May 13th, 2009 05:09 AM
tkitna is online now! Click here to Send tkitna a Private Message Find more posts by tkitna Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Enyalus
MALE DOMINANCE!!!

Originally posted by tkitna
And didnt Black Panther rip his heart out or something to that affect?

Dunno. Don't follow Meph too much. smile

Don't like how he's drawn all skinny with a receding hairline most of the time. lol

Old Post May 13th, 2009 05:15 AM
tkitna

By Stoic

Last edited by tkitna on May 13th, 2009 at 05:28 AM

Old Post May 13th, 2009 05:25 AM
tkitna is online now! Click here to Send tkitna a Private Message Find more posts by tkitna Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lek Kuen
Ti Lun

it didnt hurt him thouhg, he just smiled and kept on with his business.

and black panther was pis, the explanation didnt even make since. "well everyone gets there powers from somewhere so a forcefield would cut it off, it would work on anyone so next time i see galactus i'll do it to him"

Last edited by Lek Kuen on May 13th, 2009 at 05:47 AM

Old Post May 13th, 2009 05:44 AM
Lek Kuen is currently offline Click here to Send Lek Kuen a Private Message Find more posts by Lek Kuen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TricksterPriest
Renegade Timelord

I know alot of Mephisto's jobbing is actually part of his plans half the time.

But he's also had some terrible showings. And Prime has done some rediculous shit.

Normally, you can't just punch out Mephisto. Unfortunately for him........Prime does that regularly even when he SHOULDN'T be able to. erm

That, and Monarch was more powerful, and look at that fight. I'd say Prime wins, but if Mephisto can make some mind games work for him, he might be able to send prime elsewhere or take his soul. But if he tries to fight him head-on, he's screwed.

Old Post May 13th, 2009 06:45 AM
TricksterPriest is currently offline Click here to Send TricksterPriest a Private Message Find more posts by TricksterPriest Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Warlord
Yes, I am...

bLACK pNTHER IS A HIGHFATHER. he stomps guys like mepfisto and surfer...wink

Old Post May 13th, 2009 07:13 AM
Warlord is currently offline Click here to Send Warlord a Private Message Find more posts by Warlord Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lek Kuen
Ti Lun

Originally posted by TricksterPriest

That, and Monarch was more powerful, and look at that fight. I'd say Prime wins, but if Mephisto can make some mind games work for him, he might be able to send prime elsewhere or take his soul. But if he tries to fight him head-on, he's screwed.

Mephisto takes his soul ftw. you just reminded me.

He promises prim that he'll bring back earth prime in exchange for most of his power or somthing like that and takes his soul and powers and then ruins primes life.

Old Post May 13th, 2009 07:19 AM
TricksterPriest
Renegade Timelord

Originally posted by jalek moye
Mephisto takes his soul ftw. you just reminded me.

He promises prim that he'll bring back earth prime in exchange for most of his power or somthing like that and takes his soul and powers and then ruins primes life.

if Prime wants to fight, he's not going to listen to any kind of deal.

On the other hand, prior to L3W, he might have listened to such a deal. But now? I don't think he's willing to entertain the thought at this point. He's too far gone into his lunacy. no

Do I think Mephisto can find a way to trick him? Sure. Can he do it if Prime isn't willing to listen at all, IE: "KILL YOU TO DEATH!" mode? No way.

Old Post May 13th, 2009 08:34 AM
TricksterPriest is currently offline Click here to Send TricksterPriest a Private Message Find more posts by TricksterPriest Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SamZED

HOW could this pathetic !#%@ ruin Spider-man? What the f**k?

Azula: My mommy didn't love me so I'm going to burn down your village.

Old Post May 13th, 2009 02:07 PM
SamZED is currently offline Click here to Send SamZED a Private Message Find more posts by SamZED Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote