KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Infinite Man Vs Korvac

Infinite Man Vs Korvac
Started by: cloud102

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
cloud102

Infinite Man Vs Korvac

Who wins?

B5

Old Post May 24th, 2009 08:11 AM
cloud102 is currently offline Click here to Send cloud102 a Private Message Find more posts by cloud102 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
golem370

If people think Thanos might be a match IM I think Korvac would win easily.

Korvac- http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Korvac

Juggernaut66666 made sig

Old Post May 25th, 2009 04:04 AM
golem370 is currently offline Click here to Send golem370 a Private Message Find more posts by golem370 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
guy222
With my gal

The Enemy

thank u bz

Old Post May 25th, 2009 05:36 AM
guy222 is currently offline Click here to Send guy222 a Private Message Find more posts by guy222 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cloud102

quote: (post)
Originally posted by golem370
If people think Thanos might be a match IM I think Korvac would win easily.

Korvac- http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Korvac

Are you talking about Infinity Man? Infinite Man is on another level from Thanos. He's abstract level.

B5

Old Post May 25th, 2009 07:42 AM
cloud102 is currently offline Click here to Send cloud102 a Private Message Find more posts by cloud102 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Horrificus

Originally posted by cloud102
Are you talking about Infinity Man? Infinite Man is on another level from Thanos. He's abstract level.
Infinite Man gets his power from all realities and all times.

Korvac loses.

Old Post Nov 30th, 2011 01:46 AM
Horrificus is currently offline Click here to Send Horrificus a Private Message Find more posts by Horrificus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
zopzop
Lord of the Great Abyss

Can anyone answer this simple question :
Who the hell did 616 Korvac beat that Odin or Zeus couldn't?

IM crushes this insect.

..even the outer hells are indifferent matters for they bow only to potent and archaic Nodens.

Old Post Nov 30th, 2011 01:51 AM
zopzop is currently offline Click here to Send zopzop a Private Message Find more posts by zopzop Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ozz81

I.M

Old Post Nov 30th, 2011 02:03 AM
ozz81 is currently offline Click here to Send ozz81 a Private Message Find more posts by ozz81 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Horrificus

Originally posted by zopzop

IM crushes this insect.
I think most people base their opinions on Korvac's "What If?" showing, where he pretty much defeated EVERYBODY, Abstracts/Skyfathers. etc.

Old Post Nov 30th, 2011 05:36 AM
Horrificus is currently offline Click here to Send Horrificus a Private Message Find more posts by Horrificus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
zopzop
Lord of the Great Abyss

Originally posted by Horrificus
I think most people base their opinions on Korvac's "What If?" showing, where he pretty much defeated EVERYBODY, Abstracts/Skyfathers. etc.

Ah big grin We got into a long debate about that on another thread title "What if Korvac vs Thanos/Void/Lord Mar-vell". I'm not even impressed with the What if version of Korvac for reasons (backed up with on panel evidence) I stated in that thread.

..even the outer hells are indifferent matters for they bow only to potent and archaic Nodens.

Old Post Nov 30th, 2011 05:39 AM
zopzop is currently offline Click here to Send zopzop a Private Message Find more posts by zopzop Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Horrificus

Ah big grin We got into a long debate about that on another thread title "What if Korvac vs Thanos/Void/Lord Mar-vell". I'm not even impressed with the What if version of Korvac for reasons (backed up with on panel evidence) I stated in that thread.

Yeah. For back then, I guess it was pretty "Cosmic". His power was stolen from Galactus' ship, then stolen from other abstracts.

But, it's hard to compare his stuff to more recent super-cosmic story-lines.

Old Post Nov 30th, 2011 04:36 PM
Bentley
Seitei

Yeah, everyone can go there and see the list of posters arrive one after another disagreeing with Zop, it's quite a watch.

As for this thread, both characters humilliate Thanos.

My respect threads:Kang the Conqueror, Ultron, Devil Dinosaur, Michael Korvac
Captain America for High Street

Old Post Nov 30th, 2011 06:08 PM
Bentley is currently offline Click here to Send Bentley a Private Message Find more posts by Bentley Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
zopzop
Lord of the Great Abyss

Originally posted by Bentley
Yeah, everyone can go there and see the list of posters arrive one after another disagreeing with Zop, it's quite a watch.

As for this thread, both characters humilliate Thanos.

Disagreeing with me is fine. Ignoring the scans and making up your own stories because you can't accept what's on panel is another thing entirely. smokin'

Old Post Nov 30th, 2011 07:58 PM
cdtm

Re: Infinite Man Vs Korvac

Originally posted by cloud102
Who wins?

Infinite Man destroys Korvac!

He beat Time Trapper at the end of time, where he was at his most powerful.

Old Post Nov 30th, 2011 10:18 PM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bentley
Seitei

Disagreeing with me is fine. Ignoring the scans and making up your own stories because you can't accept what's on panel is another thing entirely. smokin'

I'm sure people are wise enough to make their own conclussions evil face

My respect threads:Kang the Conqueror, Ultron, Devil Dinosaur, Michael Korvac
Captain America for High Street

Old Post Dec 1st, 2011 06:01 AM
Bentley is currently offline Click here to Send Bentley a Private Message Find more posts by Bentley Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
zopzop
Lord of the Great Abyss

Originally posted by Bentley
I'm sure people are wise enough to make their own conclussions evil face

Hush you!

But in all seriousness, Bentley did you ever see that panel I pointed out to you with Korvac and his "special friend" hidden in plain sight? It was in that thread. Second to last page I think.

Old Post Dec 1st, 2011 07:26 AM
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

That What If was pretty funny, though. LT caused a supernova, and called it his "ultimate punishment". After Korvac tanked said punishment, LT was utterly shocked and stated that he "could do no more".

Lulz @ the weaksauce.

"I am tired of Earth. These people.
I am tired of being caught in the tangle of their lives."

Old Post Dec 1st, 2011 03:41 PM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheLordofMurder

IM crushes this insect.

Do you think Odin or Zeus could one-shot-kill an Elder from long range?

I'm not sure if my memory is correct or not, but wasnt Korvac in another dimension when he did that to the Collector?

Or perhaps the Collector was in space and Korvac was on Earth; I cant remember exactly where Korvac was in relation to the Collector, but it was far away...

Last edited by TheLordofMurder on Dec 1st, 2011 at 03:48 PM

Old Post Dec 1st, 2011 03:44 PM
TheLordofMurder is currently offline Click here to Send TheLordofMurder a Private Message Find more posts by TheLordofMurder Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
zopzop
Lord of the Great Abyss

Originally posted by TheLordofMurder
Do you think Odin or Zeus could one-shot-kill an Elder from long range?

I'm not sure if my memory is correct or not, but wasnt Korvac in another dimension when he did that to the Collector?

Or perhaps the Collector was in space and Korvac was on Earth; I cant remember exactly where Korvac was in relation to the Collector, but it was far away...

I believe he was on Earth and yes I think Odin or Zeus could have replicated that feat even if they were in another dimension. Can someone tell me what the Collector did up to that showing that was so impressive? I'm drawing a blank.

Old Post Dec 1st, 2011 08:46 PM
Horrificus

Originally posted by Galan007
That What If was pretty funny, though. LT caused a supernova, and called it his "ultimate punishment". After Korvac tanked said punishment, LT was utterly shocked and stated that he "could do no more".

Lulz @ the weaksauce.

It's funny how you can watch the evolution in comic books over the years, as it reflects public knowledge of science.

Back then, a Super Nova was high science and the comic books saw that is a huge feat. Now, comic books play with the destruction and creation of entire omniverses and timelines and all kinds of theoretical stuff.

In comics now, thee are below-herald-level characters that can probably cause Super Novas. laughing

Old Post Dec 2nd, 2011 03:33 AM