KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Wolverine vs Batman vs Captain america H2H ONLY

Wolverine vs Batman vs Captain america H2H ONLY
Started by: Darth_noodle

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (16): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Darth_noodle

Wolverine vs Batman vs Captain america H2H ONLY

Batman with no gadgets, Captain America with no shield, and Logan with no Claws or healing factor. He still gets his Adamatium bones. This is pure H2H skill. Who is the better martial artist?

Old Post May 25th, 2009 02:16 PM
Darth_noodle is currently offline Click here to Send Darth_noodle a Private Message Find more posts by Darth_noodle Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SamZED

Either Batman or Cap because Wolverine wouldn't survive having an adamantium skeleton without his hf.
In terms of MA skills I believe Logan and Cap are more experienced than Batman, but this is a very close fight. They all stand an equel chance.

Azula: My mommy didn't love me so I'm going to burn down your village.

Old Post May 25th, 2009 02:21 PM
SamZED is currently offline Click here to Send SamZED a Private Message Find more posts by SamZED Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

quote: (post)
Originally posted by SamZED
Either Batman or Cap because Wolverine wouldn't survive having an adamantium skeleton without his hf.

It wouldn't take him out instantly.

Old Post May 25th, 2009 02:32 PM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth_noodle

*sigh* -_________________- *SLaps self on the face*
Ok Ok....Wolvie does not have Adamantium.
Forget all the details, just Who is the most skilled martial artist.

Old Post May 25th, 2009 03:14 PM
Darth_noodle is currently offline Click here to Send Darth_noodle a Private Message Find more posts by Darth_noodle Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
grimify
Lord of the Dance

Batman

Old Post May 25th, 2009 03:43 PM
grimify is currently offline Click here to Send grimify a Private Message Find more posts by grimify Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
godking

Re: Wolverine vs Batman vs Captain america H2H ONLY

Originally posted by Darth_noodle
Batman with no gadgets, Captain America with no shield, and Logan with no Claws or healing factor. He still gets his Adamatium bones. This is pure H2H skill. Who is the better martial artist?
Under the conditions of the match Captain america is the clear winner . Wolverine would be better of without his adamantium without his healing factor his adamantium becomes a liability.

Old Post May 25th, 2009 05:56 PM
godking is currently offline Click here to Send godking a Private Message Find more posts by godking Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth_noodle

Originally posted by Darth_noodle
*sigh* -_________________- *SLaps self on the face*
Ok Ok....Wolvie does not have Adamantium.
Forget all the details, just Who is the most skilled martial artist.

Old Post May 25th, 2009 06:21 PM
Dark Riddick
Restricted

Account Restricted

in hand to hand logan is by far rhe most knowledgeable and dealiest of the three.

wolverine
bats
cap

logan is also well versed in pressure point attacks that can kill and is faster then both of them in reflex especially without the adamantium.

Old Post May 25th, 2009 10:37 PM
Dark Riddick is currently offline Click here to Send Dark Riddick a Private Message Find more posts by Dark Riddick Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MrHeavySilence

Originally posted by Wild Shadow
in hand to hand logan is by far rhe most knowledgeable and dealiest of the three.

wolverine
bats
cap

logan is also well versed in pressure point attacks that can kill and is faster then both of them in reflex especially without the adamantium.

I'm pretty sure ALL three of them can use pressure point attacks..

I'm super biased so I pull for Bats because he still has the suit.. but Cap is clever too and has super serum, so either one of them. Logan's the weak link without his healing factor.

Old Post May 25th, 2009 11:11 PM
MrHeavySilence is currently offline Click here to Send MrHeavySilence a Private Message Find more posts by MrHeavySilence Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dark Riddick
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by MrHeavySilence
I'm pretty sure ALL three of them can use pressure point attacks..

I'm super biased so I pull for Bats because he still has the suit.. but Cap is clever too and has super serum, so either one of them. Logan's the weak link without his healing factor.

not really one hit from logan will literally crumble the two into a pile rocks.

wolverine can see and or sense the weak points in bats armor. just like the inhuman dude.

Old Post May 25th, 2009 11:14 PM
Dark Riddick is currently offline Click here to Send Dark Riddick a Private Message Find more posts by Dark Riddick Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Metalmanx
Illuminati Founder

not really one hit from logan will literally crumble the two into a pile rocks.

wolverine can see and or sense the weak points in bats armor. just like the inhuman dude.

...What the f**k?

Old Post May 26th, 2009 12:42 AM
Metalmanx is currently offline Click here to Send Metalmanx a Private Message Find more posts by Metalmanx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Enyalus
MALE DOMINANCE!!!

Batman's the most skilled martial artist, IMO. Mastery of at least 127 main martial art forms.

I think Captain America would beat him for a majority because of his higher physical stats. With his HF, so would Logan. Without it, I'd probably give the advantage to Batman over Wolverine.

Old Post May 26th, 2009 12:46 AM
Enyalus is currently offline Click here to Send Enyalus a Private Message Find more posts by Enyalus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dark Riddick
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Metalmanx
...What the f**k?

http://s233.photobucket.com/albums/...ros_DCP_016.jpg

:P yeah logan can see sense pressure points

if you want to use the 127 known forms i have to point out that wolverine knows most of the worlds martial arts both armed and unarmed combat as well as extraterrestial combat. as listed in his bio.

now i think most ppl are also forgetting that wolverine is physically stronger then either his opponent strong enough to kill and or decapitate them with a punch or kick this is even without the adamantium.

the x men ecyclopedia has him listed as a level 4 strength on par with sabe whih has bn demostrated in comics.

Old Post May 26th, 2009 12:55 AM
JakeTheBank
Return of the King

One thing that always strikes me odd, is that while Logan has apparently all of this skill and mastered arts of hand to hand combat, he rarely utilizes it. Rather he just either beserkers or just claws and slashes. I know he can use the skill, it just seems like he doesn't.

I think Cap would be the favorite due to his physical superiority. Batman would be next in line because of his skill set, with Logan coming in third.

Old Post May 26th, 2009 01:20 AM
JakeTheBank is currently offline Click here to Send JakeTheBank a Private Message Find more posts by JakeTheBank Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dark Riddick
Restricted

Account Restricted

so this has less to do with what the characters are capable of and more to do with who we like .. hmmmm.

Old Post May 26th, 2009 01:22 AM
Badabing
Karen

Bats and Cap for the tie.

You've just been Trump'd!

Official pimp of Steverules

Sig by Steve Rules

Old Post May 26th, 2009 01:23 AM
Badabing is currently offline Click here to Send Badabing a Private Message Find more posts by Badabing Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JakeTheBank
Return of the King

so this has less to do with what the characters are capable of and more to do with who we like .. hmmmm.

I don't think it's that; it's just that for most of the part, Logan doesn't really use his skill set. We all know he has it, he just doesn't use it. For almost every panel of Logan using actual martial arts, you have three to five times as many of him just clawing and hacking away. It's hard to assume a character will use a skill/power/ability that they don't rely on very often. That's just my opinion on the matter, anyway.

Old Post May 26th, 2009 01:30 AM
JakeTheBank is currently offline Click here to Send JakeTheBank a Private Message Find more posts by JakeTheBank Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Metalmanx
Illuminati Founder

http://s233.photobucket.com/albums/...ros_DCP_016.jpg

:P yeah logan can see sense pressure points

Ehh.... no. That scan does not prove Logan can see or sense weak spots.

And if anything, it just proves that his martial arts experience allowed him to find that opening and exploit it, NOT that he has this supernatural ability to sense weak spots, ala Karnak.

Old Post May 26th, 2009 01:58 AM
Metalmanx is currently offline Click here to Send Metalmanx a Private Message Find more posts by Metalmanx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dark Riddick
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Metalmanx
Ehh.... no. That scan does not prove Logan can see or sense weak spots.

And if anything, it just proves that his martial arts experience allowed him to find that opening and exploit it, NOT that he has this supernatural ability to sense weak spots, ala Karnak.

i only showed him using the attack but if you want you can check the respect thread where he is being trained to see and sense the weak spots ala karnak style.

Old Post May 26th, 2009 02:10 AM
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

Originally posted by JakeTheBank
I don't think it's that; it's just that for most of the part, Logan doesn't really use his skill set. We all know he has it, he just doesn't use it. For almost every panel of Logan using actual martial arts, you have three to five times as many of him just clawing and hacking away. It's hard to assume a character will use a skill/power/ability that they don't rely on very often. That's just my opinion on the matter, anyway.

On panel it looks like "ROOOOARRRR!!!", but actually it was stated that he does use his skill.

Old Post May 26th, 2009 08:18 AM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote