KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Starfire vs Cassie and Donna

Starfire vs Cassie and Donna
Started by: Konton

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Konton
Homo Magi

Starfire vs Cassie and Donna

Orange alien princess versus the amazonian warrior women.

Old Post May 26th, 2009 03:02 AM
Konton is currently offline Click here to Send Konton a Private Message Find more posts by Konton Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SamZED

2 against one? Not cool

Azula: My mommy didn't love me so I'm going to burn down your village.

Old Post May 26th, 2009 06:36 AM
SamZED is currently offline Click here to Send SamZED a Private Message Find more posts by SamZED Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Konton
Homo Magi

It's far from unfair (spite), if that's what you're implying.

Old Post May 26th, 2009 04:28 PM
Konton is currently offline Click here to Send Konton a Private Message Find more posts by Konton Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Konton
Homo Magi

You guys suck.

Old Post May 26th, 2009 11:30 PM
Enyalus
MALE DOMINANCE!!!

I think Donna could solo, personally...

Old Post May 26th, 2009 11:31 PM
Enyalus is currently offline Click here to Send Enyalus a Private Message Find more posts by Enyalus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SamZED

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Konton
It's far from unfair (spite), if that's what you're implying.

Yes it is spite. Donna alone can win the majority. Star is tough but she's not THAT tough to fight both of them at the same time. It's kinda like making a "Daredevil vs Captain America and Batman" thread...

Azula: My mommy didn't love me so I'm going to burn down your village.

Old Post May 26th, 2009 11:46 PM
SamZED is currently offline Click here to Send SamZED a Private Message Find more posts by SamZED Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Draco69
Snarky Slytherin

Starfire and Donna have always been seen as equals. Donna having the strength and durability advantage. Kory having the firepower advantage.

However Donna has grown much stronger than their days as the Titans and so has Cassie.

Kory gets owned. Donna alone is capable of soloing after a hard fight. Add Cassie and Kory's screwed.

Old Post May 26th, 2009 11:48 PM
Draco69 is currently offline Click here to Send Draco69 a Private Message Find more posts by Draco69 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Konton
Homo Magi

Kory has always been portrayed to be able to take Donna 2/3 times.
I've myself always thought of her to be in a strength level somewhere slightly above Donna. At least back in the day.

So near light-speed is a non factor for you guys then?
I thought this was very debatable because Starfire has a huge set of intangibles compared to the likes of Cassie. She is a born warrior and Cassie is still learning. Donna would be the obvious trouble, but I gotta stand by Kory's speed and Nova blast.

Old Post May 27th, 2009 12:08 AM
Draco69
Snarky Slytherin

Kory was never stronger than Donna. Donna was consistantly the stronger woman. However Kory had edge in experience and firepower.

Unfortunately for Kory, Donna has been upgraded as shown in the Return of Donna Troy special in which she pawns Starfire and the rest of her team.

Starfire has the advantage in speed and firepower but Donna can match her speed and deflect anything coming at her. Cassie has also apparently reached the low Class 100s so she'll also be a threat to Kory.

She simply can't take both of them. Donna alone can take her down.

Back in the day, Starfire was usually the better but Donna's New Cronus upgrade has made her nearly as strong as her sister and moon goddess abilities to boot as well

Old Post May 27th, 2009 12:47 AM
Draco69 is currently offline Click here to Send Draco69 a Private Message Find more posts by Draco69 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Konton
Homo Magi

Ah. Another upgrade. I concede. Haven't kept up on current Donna.
It's really not fair, lol.
Kory really needs some friggen development pronto.

Old Post May 27th, 2009 12:53 AM
Draco69
Snarky Slytherin

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Konton
Ah. Another upgrade. I concede. Haven't kept up on current Donna.
It's really not fair, lol.
Kory really needs some friggen development pronto.

Agreed, Starfire is an underdeveloped character who hasn't grown at all since the Titans.

She would make a great JLAer but she's forever doomed to be a Titan along with Cyborg and Beast Boy.

Her best development was when she singlehandidly took down Brainiac with a nova blast. However, that's it.

Old Post May 27th, 2009 12:57 AM
Konton
Homo Magi

It sucks because they have so much room for expansion and they haven't done anything with it. Nobody has the balls to pick her up and flesh her out. I also feel like she'd actually have a chance to be something in the JL. It's like she's a fully grown adult playing in the minor leagues.

They practically strapped her to the Titans. Had her freaking pester Wonder Woman of all people.

Old Post May 27th, 2009 01:22 AM