KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » X-verse Vs DC universe

X-verse Vs DC universe
Started by: stormultt

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
stormultt
True Goddess

X-verse Vs DC universe

Professor x
Cyclops
Rogue-storm
White phoenix of the crown
New son gambit
Dark beast
Vulcan
Shadow cat
Havok(sun dipped)
HOM wanda
Magneto
Meggan
Majik
Iceman(full potential)
Archangel
Apocalypse
Legion
X-man
Proteus
VS

DC universe

......Can the x-world's most powerful forms and mutants take down this hyped up universe we call DC...

Last edited by stormultt on May 26th, 2009 at 02:35 PM

Old Post May 26th, 2009 02:24 PM
stormultt is currently offline Click here to Send stormultt a Private Message Find more posts by stormultt Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
spetznaz
Senior Fanboy Killer

18 Marvel characters vs an ENTIRE UNIVERSE!

To be honest, it appears like the aggregate sense of logic in the forum at times seems to move up and down in cycles. Last time I saw such silliness (the whole character X, or set of characters X, vs the Marvel Universe or DC universe) was over a year ago, and before that maybe 3 or so years ago.

Anyways, ask yourself ...can those 18 characters take out the ENTIRE Marvel universe?

If they cannot, then they also cannot take out the ENTIRE DC universe.

A character or set of characters that can take out the entire Marvel universe can take out the DCU, and those that can take out the DCU can take out the MU.

On an expansive macro scale both universes are directly analogous.

Other Old Timers (who know who Wolverine888 was) know that even HE would never put characters such as Cyclops and Storm against a universe (and even though several of the characters shown are quite powerful, they still cannot stand against an ENTIRE universe).

(Anyways ...for those who are 'slow learners'...a rule of thumb for expansive macro-situations is as follows: if a character or set of cannot defeat the MU, they cannot defeat the DCU. In the same vein, if they cannot defeat the DCU, they cannot defeat the MU).

Oh ...and definitely not Storm and Havok (whether it is 'cosmic storm' or 'sun-dipped Havok')

Old Post May 26th, 2009 02:34 PM
spetznaz is currently offline Click here to Send spetznaz a Private Message Find more posts by spetznaz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
stormultt
True Goddess

quote: (post)
Originally posted by spetznaz
18 Marvel characters vs an ENTIRE UNIVERSE!

To be honest, it appears like the aggregate sense of logic in the forum at times seems to move up and down in cycles. Last time I saw such silliness (the whole character X, or set of characters X, vs the Marvel Universe or DC universe) was over a year ago, and before that maybe 3 or so years ago.

Anyways, ask yourself ...can those 18 characters take out the ENTIRE Marvel universe?

If they cannot, then they also cannot take out the ENTIRE DC universe.

A character or set of characters that can take out the entire Marvel universe can take out the DCU, and those that can take out the DCU can take out the MU.

On an expansive macro scale both universes are directly analogous.

Other Old Timers (who know who Wolverine888 was) know that even HE would never put characters such as Cyclops and Storm against a universe (and even though several of the characters shown are quite powerful, they still cannot stand against an ENTIRE universe).

(Anyways ...for those who are 'slow learners'...a rule of thumb for expansive macro-situations is as follows: if a character or set of cannot defeat the MU, they cannot defeat the DCU. In the same vein, if they cannot defeat the DCU, they cannot defeat the MU).

Oh ...and definitely not Storm and Havok (whether it is 'cosmic storm' or 'sun-dipped Havok')

First of all HOM wanda rearranged the entire omniverse, new son gambit is multiversal and u should already know of the phoenix force...im assuming atleast...

Old Post May 26th, 2009 02:36 PM
stormultt is currently offline Click here to Send stormultt a Private Message Find more posts by stormultt Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Survivor19

Dark Beast solo.
He mass-produces Amazo or something.

Old Post May 26th, 2009 02:44 PM
Survivor19 is currently offline Click here to Send Survivor19 a Private Message Find more posts by Survivor19 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ExodusCloak

Originally posted by Survivor19
Dark Beast solo.
He mass-produces Amazo or something.

???

Are you serious? This X-Fanboyism has got to stop. erm

Old Post May 26th, 2009 03:07 PM
ExodusCloak is currently offline Click here to Send ExodusCloak a Private Message Find more posts by ExodusCloak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
stormultt
True Goddess

Originally posted by ExodusCloak
???

Are you serious? This X-Fanboyism has got to stop. erm

Old Post May 26th, 2009 03:14 PM
Sin I AM
Madame Mort

Prime solos

Old Post May 26th, 2009 03:40 PM
Sin I AM is currently offline Click here to Send Sin I AM a Private Message Find more posts by Sin I AM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
stormultt
True Goddess

prime gets his face imprinted into the very ground wanda walks on XDD

Old Post May 26th, 2009 04:00 PM
Sin I AM
Madame Mort

your fangirlism is clouding your train of thoughts sweetie... your mutants couldnt even take out DC earth imo, let alone the universe

Old Post May 26th, 2009 04:04 PM
Sin I AM is currently offline Click here to Send Sin I AM a Private Message Find more posts by Sin I AM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
janus77
Banana Genius

all the X-men band together to give Wanda enough time to say "no more DC"... should take 3 seconds, max. Wolverine simply hugs Wanda, then Colossus hugs them both, then ...

big ball of X-men ... too many layers to destroy in one-blast.

Are you a Glinting Bastard?

Old Post May 26th, 2009 04:04 PM
janus77 is currently offline Click here to Send janus77 a Private Message Find more posts by janus77 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Survivor19

Scenario is unclear.
I presume they go undercover.
Then Dark beast gets lots of genetic samples, then they win after a long war.
Happy Dance

Old Post May 26th, 2009 04:09 PM
Survivor19 is currently offline Click here to Send Survivor19 a Private Message Find more posts by Survivor19 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
stormultt
True Goddess

Originally posted by Sin I AM
your fangirlism is clouding your train of thoughts sweetie... your mutants couldnt even take out DC earth imo, let alone the universe

gurl paalzz phoenix alone would wipe out DC earth with superman, wonderwoman and batman etc etc... crying out for mercy beneath the feets of the flaming goddess herself..XDD

lol seriously DC earth woudl not stand a chance hun so GET IT RIGHT!

Old Post May 26th, 2009 04:09 PM
Sin I AM
Madame Mort

Hmm, well then I guess your just a troll then, because after the initial assault..Phoenix, Wanda, and MAYBE Gambit is al the team you'll have left, and thats before the skyfathers, cosmic entities, and uber characters get involved. Do u honestly believe that this rag-tag group of mutants can take on a WHOLE non-jobbing universe? Especially DC? where herald-levelers are as common as mutants were BEFORE the House of M. You have to be trolling, or a fangirl, either way your out of your mind

Old Post May 26th, 2009 04:19 PM
stormultt
True Goddess

no hunbun...dont think like that, im classy big grin , and the way i see is that wanda could snap her fingers and POOF would ya look at that no more DC, or phoenix could do her thang, listen theres many possibilities lol and if i am a fangirl then u r a DC fangirl psychotic illusional little girl, see i know! DC has sum out of this world crazy characters but these arent just any mutants these are some of the beings in x-verse who could put an end to DC if not criple DC...

Old Post May 26th, 2009 04:25 PM
Survivor19

Hmm, well then I guess your just a troll then, because after the initial assault..Phoenix, Wanda, and MAYBE Gambit is al the team you'll have left, and thats before the skyfathers, cosmic entities, and uber characters get involved. Do u honestly believe that this rag-tag group of mutants can take on a WHOLE non-jobbing universe? Especially DC? where herald-levelers are as common as mutants were BEFORE the House of M. You have to be trolling, or a fangirl, either way your out of your mind

Why Gambit?

Old Post May 26th, 2009 04:27 PM
Sin I AM
Madame Mort

gambit had control over all kinetic energy during the New Son arc, but he was a shitty wielder and burnt his powers out fighting an alternate version of himself

Old Post May 26th, 2009 04:42 PM
stormultt
True Goddess

BUT GUURRRLL he was sexy...

Old Post May 26th, 2009 04:48 PM
Wei Phoenix
One-Eyed Dragon Of Oshu

Originally posted by stormultt
gurl paalzz phoenix alone would wipe out DC earth with superman, wonderwoman and batman etc etc... crying out for mercy beneath the feets of the flaming goddess herself..XDD

lol seriously DC earth woudl not stand a chance hun so GET IT RIGHT!
Originally posted by stormultt
no hunbun...dont think like that, im classy big grin , and the way i see is that wanda could snap her fingers and POOF would ya look at that no more DC, or phoenix could do her thang, listen theres many possibilities lol and if i am a fangirl then u r a DC fangirl psychotic illusional little girl, see i know! DC has sum out of this world crazy characters but these arent just any mutants these are some of the beings in x-verse who could put an end to DC if not criple DC...

Cat fight? confused

You Wa Shock!

Old Post May 26th, 2009 05:12 PM
Wei Phoenix is currently offline Click here to Send Wei Phoenix a Private Message Find more posts by Wei Phoenix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
hulk222
Restricted

Account Restricted

hulk should be in fight, otherwisemarvel lose

Old Post May 26th, 2009 05:15 PM
hulk222 is currently offline Click here to Send hulk222 a Private Message Find more posts by hulk222 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wei Phoenix
One-Eyed Dragon Of Oshu

Originally posted by hulk222
hulk should be in fight, otherwisemarvel lose

No for 2 reasons.

1. Hulk did not originate from the X-Verse
2. Hulk would not be the deciding factor in the teams victory or defeat. He'll get stomped by a lot of DC Earth heroes and villains.

You Wa Shock!

Old Post May 26th, 2009 05:16 PM
Wei Phoenix is currently offline Click here to Send Wei Phoenix a Private Message Find more posts by Wei Phoenix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote