KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Rulk vs Exitar

Rulk vs Exitar
Started by: The Dark Cloud

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Archaeopteryx

Rulk vs Exitar

Can Rulk smash the prime Celestial?

Old Post May 26th, 2009 04:19 PM
Archaeopteryx is currently offline Click here to Send Archaeopteryx a Private Message Find more posts by Archaeopteryx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Squirrel Fart

Arent you the one who said this?

quote: (post)
Originally posted by The Dark Cloud
Rulk, Rulk, Rulk. This is getting annoying. Marvel is starting to do with The Hulk what DC did long ago/and is still doing, with Superman...making infinite versions of him and constantly making them more powerful. Gray Hulk, Green Hulk, Mindless Hulk, WW Hulk, and now Rulk (I know it's supposed to be a "different" character but the premise is the same). Soon there will be a version of Hulk/Rulk that can rumble with the likes of LT. SHEESH!mad

It sounds like you're sick of all the Rulk stuff but made this thread anways....erm

Old Post May 26th, 2009 04:22 PM
Squirrel Fart is currently offline Click here to Send Squirrel Fart a Private Message Find more posts by Squirrel Fart Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Utrigita

If the right writer ( shifty ) is writing, then probably yes.

In a Versus battle? No.

Old Post May 26th, 2009 04:22 PM
Utrigita is currently offline Click here to Send Utrigita a Private Message Find more posts by Utrigita Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
guy222
With my gal

Galactus humbled Rulk

Exitar wins

thank u bz

Old Post May 26th, 2009 05:52 PM
guy222 is currently offline Click here to Send guy222 a Private Message Find more posts by guy222 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Priest

Does Rulk get the power cosmic in this fight?

Old Post May 26th, 2009 06:21 PM
Priest is currently offline Click here to Send Priest a Private Message Find more posts by Priest Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lek Kuen
Ti Lun

Originally posted by Priest
Does Rulk get the power cosmic in this fight?

why would he he only had for a very brief time

Props to Scythe for the sig

Old Post May 26th, 2009 06:22 PM
Lek Kuen is currently offline Click here to Send Lek Kuen a Private Message Find more posts by Lek Kuen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Xplosive
Restricted

Account Restricted

Ok, Rulk is powerful, but this is ridiculous. TS probably made this thread just to joke around.

Old Post May 26th, 2009 06:56 PM
Xplosive is currently offline Click here to Send Xplosive a Private Message Find more posts by Xplosive Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
psycho gundam
The Nightmare of Solomon

Originally posted by The Nuul
Arent you the one who said this?

It sounds like you're sick of all the Rulk stuff but made this thread anways....erm
BUSTED

Old Post May 26th, 2009 07:01 PM
psycho gundam is currently offline Click here to Send psycho gundam a Private Message Find more posts by psycho gundam Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Slaanesh
The forces of Chaos

Rulk with PC got oneshotted by Big G..Exitar won't even notice him..

Old Post May 27th, 2009 02:14 AM
Slaanesh is currently offline Click here to Send Slaanesh a Private Message Find more posts by Slaanesh Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Enyalus
MALE DOMINANCE!!!

He didn't have the PC at the time Big G one-shotted him...but yeah, he does get one-shotted by Exitar.

Old Post May 27th, 2009 02:17 AM
Enyalus is currently offline Click here to Send Enyalus a Private Message Find more posts by Enyalus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
guy222
With my gal

Exitar steps on Rulk

thank u bz

Old Post May 27th, 2009 02:21 AM
guy222 is currently offline Click here to Send guy222 a Private Message Find more posts by guy222 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Slaanesh
The forces of Chaos

Originally posted by Enyalus
He didn't have the PC at the time Big G one-shotted him...but yeah, he does get one-shotted by Exitar.

he didn't???hem..all i remember is Galactus talking about taking the PC back and then he oneshotted Rulk with an eye beam..

Old Post May 27th, 2009 02:57 AM
Slaanesh is currently offline Click here to Send Slaanesh a Private Message Find more posts by Slaanesh Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Enyalus
MALE DOMINANCE!!!

Originally posted by Slaanesh
he didn't???hem..all i remember is Galactus talking about taking the PC back and then he oneshotted Rulk with an eye beam..

When he tells him it is HIS to take back, there's a glow. That glow is him taking it back.

Then he one-shots him.

Old Post May 27th, 2009 02:58 AM
Enyalus is currently offline Click here to Send Enyalus a Private Message Find more posts by Enyalus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Slaanesh
The forces of Chaos

oh..i didn't pay attention to that..thanks..

Old Post May 27th, 2009 03:02 AM
guysangel
Ashema the Listener

Exitar

Thank u Starlock

Old Post Jun 1st, 2009 03:59 AM
guysangel is currently offline Click here to Send guysangel a Private Message Find more posts by guysangel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bentley
Seitei

Well if he doesn't have the Cosmic Power he has pretty much no chance in hell to win this.

My respect threads:Kang the Conqueror, Ultron, Devil Dinosaur, Michael Korvac
Captain America for High Street

Old Post Jun 1st, 2009 07:29 AM
Bentley is currently offline Click here to Send Bentley a Private Message Find more posts by Bentley Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Xplosive
Restricted

Account Restricted

Even with it he doesn't have a chance. He would have to have cosmic power on upper level not that one of Silver Surfer, but much much higher.

Old Post Jun 1st, 2009 08:09 AM
Xplosive is currently offline Click here to Send Xplosive a Private Message Find more posts by Xplosive Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
rotiart
Stan Lee Stole my name

Actually I think the eyebeams was him taking it back... The eyeflares were just him pissed at the ignorance of rulk

Ruok lives off of energy... Usually gamma but he has a taste for cosmic or something like that... Which makes me almost think ruok is an energy absorber like crusher creel.... And him feeding off gamma rays gives him extra strength... Or leech.... Or something...

But if ruok absorbs energy and big g stole a bunch of it from rulk then rulk is screwed

"There is no writer to purposely ignore a character's natural ability just because it suits the story."
"in some cases because the writer knows that Character A will dominate Character B easily and refuses to allow this to happen for the sake of the story."

Old Post Jun 1st, 2009 09:00 AM
rotiart is currently offline Click here to Send rotiart a Private Message Find more posts by rotiart Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
guy222
With my gal

Rulk is Loebfantastic stick out tongue

thank u bz

Old Post Jun 1st, 2009 09:39 AM
Hyperion Prime

I hate rulk

Old Post Jun 1st, 2009 12:53 PM
Hyperion Prime is currently offline Click here to Send Hyperion Prime a Private Message Find more posts by Hyperion Prime Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote