KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Not-so-secret invasion

Not-so-secret invasion
Started by: Survivor19

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Survivor19

Not-so-secret invasion

Due to machinations of heathen eldars, Orkish invasion fleet ends up in MU.
Since that's Orks we're talking about, Ghazghkull Mag Uruk Thraka leads his WAAGH!!! oe Earth.

Invaders: Ork forces from the Second Armageddon war
Defenders: Earth before SI
Limitations:
-no herald levels and above (Sentry, Blue Marvel and Squirrel Girl are right out)
-no high-level reality manipulators ("No more Orks is right out")
-i already said that, but since that is BEFORE SI, Doom is unavaiable
-no outside help for Marvel Earth
-Asgard, Olymp and such count as parts of Marvel Earth here

If needed, more limitations will be added later.
How does this goes?

Old Post May 26th, 2009 04:25 PM
Survivor19 is currently offline Click here to Send Survivor19 a Private Message Find more posts by Survivor19 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Survivor19

Bump
Where are all Warhammer fans?

Old Post May 27th, 2009 05:04 PM
Survivor19 is currently offline Click here to Send Survivor19 a Private Message Find more posts by Survivor19 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TricksterPriest
Renegade Timelord

The Daleks stop them. They got here first.
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f77/t509250.html
(please log in to view the image)

Old Post May 27th, 2009 07:04 PM
TricksterPriest is currently offline Click here to Send TricksterPriest a Private Message Find more posts by TricksterPriest Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KingD19
Shai-Gen's Enigmatic Wong

Well we've still got Juggernaut, Thor, Hercules, Iron man, FF, X-Men, Magneto, etc.... Orks lose, hard.

Old Post May 27th, 2009 07:32 PM
KingD19 is currently offline Click here to Send KingD19 a Private Message Find more posts by KingD19 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Survivor19

You seem to underestimate Orks.
Why do you think they will lose to some super-powered bozos and especially some stupid tin-man?
Orks can fight daemons and chaos mages - and win. And they have magic on their own.

Finally, i hold Primarchs and these gods as nearly equals. (at least physically) They can be harmed and killed by dakka, or choppa, just fine.

And Juggernaut can always be trapped under the mountain, duh.

Please, elaborate.

Old Post May 27th, 2009 09:05 PM
Konton
Homo Magi

Shadowcat gets on Thor's back, they go intangible, and run around destroying everything.

Meanwhile, Mr. Fantastic is creating an energy drink that grants unlimited stamina and endurance to the drinker.

After Thor and Kitty get tired, Kitty trades off to another power house after Reed juices her up with his uber plot device elixirs.

Old Post May 27th, 2009 09:43 PM
Konton is currently offline Click here to Send Konton a Private Message Find more posts by Konton Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Survivor19

Same Kitty that is in space bullet during this scenario?

Old Post May 28th, 2009 05:25 AM
rotiart
Stan Lee Stole my name

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Konton
Shadowcat gets on Thor's back, they go intangible, and run around destroying everything.

Meanwhile, Mr. Fantastic is creating an energy drink that grants unlimited stamina and endurance to the drinker.

After Thor and Kitty get tired, Kitty trades off to another power house after Reed juices her up with his uber plot device elixirs.

So she's on top...then Hercules gets on top

"There is no writer to purposely ignore a character's natural ability just because it suits the story."
"in some cases because the writer knows that Character A will dominate Character B easily and refuses to allow this to happen for the sake of the story."

Old Post May 28th, 2009 05:49 AM
rotiart is currently offline Click here to Send rotiart a Private Message Find more posts by rotiart Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TricksterPriest
Renegade Timelord

" stupid tin-man"

Are you calling the Daleks stupid? Very bad things happen to anyone who insults the Daleks.

If that was to Iron Man, then nm. stick out tongue

Old Post May 28th, 2009 05:56 AM
TricksterPriest is currently offline Click here to Send TricksterPriest a Private Message Find more posts by TricksterPriest Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Survivor19

That was IM, of course.

Please, guys. Is there Warhammer 40k fan who will explain everybody elese why and how Orks win?

Old Post May 28th, 2009 06:16 PM
Lord Feron

How many are there?

Old Post May 28th, 2009 06:52 PM
Lord Feron is currently offline Click here to Send Lord Feron a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Feron Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KingD19
Shai-Gen's Enigmatic Wong

Warhammer 40K takes waaaay too much time to explain and do anything, so if you explain, I'll listen to your arguments.

Old Post May 28th, 2009 07:59 PM
KingD19 is currently offline Click here to Send KingD19 a Private Message Find more posts by KingD19 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Feron

Lets just go with Orks lose... because they are green and stinky.

Old Post May 28th, 2009 08:09 PM
Lord Feron is currently offline Click here to Send Lord Feron a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Feron Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TricksterPriest
Renegade Timelord

Ask Raoul. He plays the humans in 40k. He might know.

Old Post May 28th, 2009 08:43 PM
Wei Phoenix
One-Eyed Dragon Of Oshu

Originally posted by Survivor19
You seem to underestimate Orks.
Why do you think they will lose to some super-powered bozos and especially some stupid tin-man?
Orks can fight daemons and chaos mages - and win. And they have magic on their own.

Finally, i hold Primarchs and these gods as nearly equals. (at least physically) They can be harmed and killed by dakka, or choppa, just fine.

And Juggernaut can always be trapped under the mountain, duh.

Please, elaborate.

Whats stopping Cain from breaking the mountain or just burst right out of it?

You Wa Shock!

Old Post May 28th, 2009 08:46 PM
Wei Phoenix is currently offline Click here to Send Wei Phoenix a Private Message Find more posts by Wei Phoenix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Survivor19

quote:
How many are there?

All the invasion forces from the Seconf Armageddon war...
Maybe i'll give more concrete detail later.

Old Post May 28th, 2009 08:46 PM
Survivor19

quote:
Whats stopping Cain from breaking the mountain or just burst right out of it?

Nothing...
But decades will pass until that moment. laughing
Like when he was trapped after he's got his powers.

Old Post May 28th, 2009 08:50 PM
Lord Feron

Originally posted by Survivor19
All the invasion forces from the Seconf Armageddon war...
Maybe i'll give more concrete detail later.

sorry im only familiar with the the computer game so yeah... i don't read up on that. I do enjoy the idea and story behind it but could never sit down and read it though.

I remember the orks had some cool as weaponry but MU earth has a bunch of people that can just steamroll over the orc armies.

Doom and Stark come together and start mass producing enhanced doombots or something. or just outfitting soldiers with crazy tech from AIM & Sheild (i mean hell if everyone if gonna get ****ed why not have the villians and the heroes work together).

Also I don't believe they have any protection from telepaths so either mind raping armies which imo Xavier and couple of other peole can do. or taking pocession of key commanders and and just totally screwing up and sort of coordinated attack would severely dampen Their invading forces potency.

If sentinels are still around they should be a serious threat.

Old Post May 28th, 2009 09:02 PM
Survivor19

I dare to remind you that:
1) in this scenario (status quo before SI) Doom is in jail
2) nobody is mass-produsing anything, if factories and communications are blown to smitherees with lots of DAKKA
3) Orks DO have resistance to TP. How do you think daemons can't get a hold on them?

Old Post May 28th, 2009 09:20 PM
Survivor19

bump

Old Post Jun 2nd, 2009 12:05 AM