KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Eternity vs Galactus(Full Power)

Eternity vs Galactus(Full Power)
Started by: golem370

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
golem370

Eternity vs Galactus(Full Power)

My vote is for Eternity hands down.

Juggernaut66666 made sig

Old Post May 26th, 2009 05:29 PM
golem370 is currently offline Click here to Send golem370 a Private Message Find more posts by golem370 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
guy222
With my gal

Eternity

thank u bz

Old Post May 26th, 2009 05:47 PM
guy222 is currently offline Click here to Send guy222 a Private Message Find more posts by guy222 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wei Phoenix
One-Eyed Dragon Of Oshu

Aren't they supposed to be equal when he is at FP?

You Wa Shock!

Old Post May 26th, 2009 05:54 PM
Wei Phoenix is currently offline Click here to Send Wei Phoenix a Private Message Find more posts by Wei Phoenix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
golem370

I have heard that but I don't see how. Here I am going to list the Marvel Abstracts imo

LT

Eternity Infinity Oblivion

Death, Lord Chaos, Master Order, & Vishanti

Galactus, Celestials, Inbetweener, Chronos Love, Hate & Ego

Juggernaut66666 made sig

Old Post May 26th, 2009 06:02 PM
golem370 is currently offline Click here to Send golem370 a Private Message Find more posts by golem370 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AlmightyKfish
This Is No Longer A City.

We've never seen FP Galactus, ever.

No way to judge. By statements he's = Eternity.

But at the same time, the alternate Galactus in Black Celestial arc was consuming the universe, and as such consuming Eternity/Infinity.
And it's been stated before that 616 Galactus is the first and most powerful Galactus.

But meh, can't really judge as we've never seen Galactus at FP.

Taskmaster The Molecule Man

Old Post May 26th, 2009 06:02 PM
AlmightyKfish is currently offline Click here to Send AlmightyKfish a Private Message Find more posts by AlmightyKfish Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
golem370

I think we have seen Galactus at full power aka Well Feed Galactus that him at his most powerful imo.

Look at the Infinity Gauntlet it was Living Tribunal The IG wearer and Eternity in council while beings like Galactus the Celestials etc etc were altogether.

Juggernaut66666 made sig

Old Post May 26th, 2009 06:05 PM
guy222
With my gal

Most of the times, Marvel has jobbed out these characters

thank u bz

Old Post May 26th, 2009 06:08 PM
guy222 is currently offline Click here to Send guy222 a Private Message Find more posts by guy222 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
golem370

Well I mean on scale what have the Celestials done to beings of their power level?

Juggernaut66666 made sig

Old Post May 26th, 2009 06:09 PM
kgkg
Vigilante

Eternity.

Stay Thirsty, My Friends.

Old Post May 26th, 2009 06:12 PM
kgkg is currently offline Click here to Send kgkg a Private Message Find more posts by kgkg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
guy222
With my gal

Celestials are enigmas

IMO, that's how it should be

thank u bz

Old Post May 26th, 2009 06:20 PM
golem370

But how do you define their power level if they do not display it. I mean don't get me wrong I like the Celestials alot and from what I seen and read of them vs Earth Gods they seem vastly powerful I would like to see them battle people in their power range.

Juggernaut66666 made sig

Old Post May 26th, 2009 06:30 PM
guy222
With my gal

I've read everything with them smile

Have Kubik's statement, saw a fraction of Arishem's power, Exitar had the power to exterminate the entire Watcher race, according to Tiamut...they cannot be destroyed...Tiamut = Fulcrum...whoever he is

Celestials don't go around picking fights

thank u bz

Old Post May 26th, 2009 06:39 PM
Enyalus
MALE DOMINANCE!!!

Galactus at full power wins this. He eats Eternity via Black Celestial saga stuff.

Old Post May 26th, 2009 06:52 PM
Enyalus is currently offline Click here to Send Enyalus a Private Message Find more posts by Enyalus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
D_Dude1210
Doink!

quote: (post)
Originally posted by guy222
Celestials don't go around picking fights

Yes they do. They just like to pick on people who can't fight back. stick out tongue

Old Post May 26th, 2009 06:52 PM
D_Dude1210 is currently offline Click here to Send D_Dude1210 a Private Message Find more posts by D_Dude1210 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
guy222
With my gal

stick out tongue

thank u bz

Old Post May 26th, 2009 06:54 PM