KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Wonder man, Wonder woman vs. Capt. Marvel. MS. Marvel

Wonder man, Wonder woman vs. Capt. Marvel. MS. Marvel
Started by: lawest9

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
lawest9

Wonder man, Wonder woman vs. Capt. Marvel. MS. Marvel

Simon-current
Diana-stadard
Billy-before shazam upgrad
Carol-current

Which team wins? the wonders or the marvels.

Old Post May 28th, 2009 09:30 PM
lawest9 is online now! Click here to Send lawest9 a Private Message Find more posts by lawest9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Harbinger
Firestorm

Probably team one.

Old Post May 28th, 2009 09:55 PM
Harbinger is currently offline Click here to Send Harbinger a Private Message Find more posts by Harbinger Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Konton
Homo Magi

Team 1 stomps.

Old Post May 29th, 2009 06:33 PM
Konton is currently offline Click here to Send Konton a Private Message Find more posts by Konton Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sin I AM
Madame Mort

Captain Marvel solos

Old Post May 29th, 2009 06:35 PM
Sin I AM is currently offline Click here to Send Sin I AM a Private Message Find more posts by Sin I AM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Konton
Homo Magi

You think he can take Diana?

Old Post May 29th, 2009 08:48 PM
Konton is currently offline Click here to Send Konton a Private Message Find more posts by Konton Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Enyalus
MALE DOMINANCE!!!

Simon and Carol have sex.

Billy beats Diana during it.

Old Post May 29th, 2009 08:49 PM
Enyalus is currently offline Click here to Send Enyalus a Private Message Find more posts by Enyalus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jrodslam

If Carol can take Simon, team 2 wins. If she cant, Cap will be hard pressed to beat both of team 1. Hed already have a hard time with Diana.

Daredevil Respect Thread - Iceman Respect Thread - Nick Fury Respect Thread - Respect Strong Guy!

Old Post May 29th, 2009 08:49 PM
jrodslam is currently offline Click here to Send jrodslam a Private Message Find more posts by jrodslam Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Konton
Homo Magi

Team Marvel are way out of their league in raw strength and speed. Diana can solo as far as I'm concerned. Carol is tough, but just won't cut it. Capt Marvel gets messed up aswell.

Old Post May 29th, 2009 09:08 PM
Enyalus
MALE DOMINANCE!!!

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Konton
Team Marvel are way out of their league in raw strength and speed. Diana can solo as far as I'm concerned. Carol is tough, but just won't cut it. Capt Marvel gets messed up aswell.

Diana has stalemated Captain Marvel in the past. That was due to her MA advantage. CM should be both stronger and faster than her.

Old Post May 29th, 2009 09:14 PM
Enyalus is currently offline Click here to Send Enyalus a Private Message Find more posts by Enyalus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wei Phoenix
One-Eyed Dragon Of Oshu

Diana is good and all but she can't solo both of them. I'm not saying Marvel is going to stomp all over her, but she isn't leagues above them.

You Wa Shock!

Old Post May 29th, 2009 09:18 PM
Wei Phoenix is currently offline Click here to Send Wei Phoenix a Private Message Find more posts by Wei Phoenix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Konton
Homo Magi

waitwaitwaitwait
I didn't read the OP.
I was thinking Mar-Vell, not Billy. Total idiot moment there.

Diana's leagues above Carol. Unless you take Binary into account.
I say Diana is very capable of one shotting her. Carol is somewhere around class 70 without amping. She's the weak link in this fight.

Capt gives Wondy trouble, but Wonder Man's support would prove to be too much.

Old Post May 29th, 2009 10:59 PM
Wei Phoenix
One-Eyed Dragon Of Oshu

waitwaitwaitwait
I didn't read the OP.
I was thinking Mar-Vell, not Billy. Total idiot moment there.

Diana's leagues above Carol. Unless you take Binary into account.
I say Diana is very capable of one shotting her. Carol is somewhere around class 70 without amping. She's the weak link in this fight.

Capt gives Wondy trouble, but Wonder Man's support would prove to be too much.

Wonder Man and Ms. Marvel are the weak links of their team. Marvel could just as well one shot him. Talking about Captain Marvel.

You Wa Shock!

Old Post May 29th, 2009 11:36 PM
Wei Phoenix is currently offline Click here to Send Wei Phoenix a Private Message Find more posts by Wei Phoenix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Konton
Homo Magi

Touche.
ahaha

Old Post May 29th, 2009 11:42 PM
JakeTheBank
Return of the King

Diana and Simon take this one.

Old Post May 30th, 2009 03:13 AM
JakeTheBank is currently offline Click here to Send JakeTheBank a Private Message Find more posts by JakeTheBank Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
D-Block

team 2

Old Post May 30th, 2009 03:40 AM
D-Block is currently offline Click here to Send D-Block a Private Message Find more posts by D-Block Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TricksterPriest
Renegade Timelord

It's really just between Diana and Billy. The only value Simon or Carol can contribute to that is a distraction.

Old Post May 30th, 2009 05:04 AM
TricksterPriest is currently offline Click here to Send TricksterPriest a Private Message Find more posts by TricksterPriest Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Enyalus
MALE DOMINANCE!!!

Yeah. I don't get Marvel. During SI, in the Battle of Manhattan, Ms. Marvel was pulling shit I didn't think Wonder Woman would've been able to do. Soloing....thousands (?) of Super Skrulls and holding that particular army off almost single-handedly.

...Then she goes and gets outright owned by Namora in Agents of Atlas...

Old Post May 30th, 2009 05:07 AM
Wei Phoenix
One-Eyed Dragon Of Oshu

Originally posted by TricksterPriest
It's really just between Diana and Billy. The only value Simon or Carol can contribute to that is a distraction.

You Wa Shock!

Old Post May 30th, 2009 05:45 AM
Sin I AM
Madame Mort

Diana should be no threat to a properly written Billy, Binary would've been overkill, unless this is classic Simon then it'd b a better matchup

Old Post May 30th, 2009 07:22 AM
Sin I AM is currently offline Click here to Send Sin I AM a Private Message Find more posts by Sin I AM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wei Phoenix
One-Eyed Dragon Of Oshu

Binary was awesome, I wish she'd return to that level.

You Wa Shock!

Old Post May 30th, 2009 07:31 AM