KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Nick Fury/Punisher/Cable/ vs. Nightwing/Batgirl/Green Arrow/

Nick Fury/Punisher/Cable/ vs. Nightwing/Batgirl/Green Arrow/
Started by: Juk3n

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Juk3n
Devils Advocate

Nick Fury/Punisher/Cable/ vs. Nightwing/Batgirl/Green Arrow/

1. H2H - Random enounter
2. Standard gear - Random encounter (to tp, tk from Cable - but he keeps his physical stats)

who?

Stomp?

Old Post May 29th, 2009 11:07 AM
Juk3n is currently offline Click here to Send Juk3n a Private Message Find more posts by Juk3n Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sin I AM
Madame Mort

team dc cable imo is weak link

Old Post May 29th, 2009 11:15 AM
Sin I AM is currently offline Click here to Send Sin I AM a Private Message Find more posts by Sin I AM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Juk3n
Devils Advocate

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Sin I AM
team dc cable imo is weak link

in what particular catagory? iyo?

Old Post May 29th, 2009 11:27 AM
Juk3n is currently offline Click here to Send Juk3n a Private Message Find more posts by Juk3n Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sin I AM
Madame Mort

h2h he is not on the level of his combatants

Old Post May 29th, 2009 12:07 PM
Sin I AM is currently offline Click here to Send Sin I AM a Private Message Find more posts by Sin I AM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
"Id"
The Man of Tomorrow

I really should start working on Cables respect thread. It seems too many members look at him as a chump, when it comes to h2h combat.

Old Post May 29th, 2009 03:44 PM
"Id" is currently offline Click here to Send "Id" a Private Message Find more posts by "Id" Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
iceman24567

Which Green Arrow?

Old Post May 29th, 2009 03:57 PM
iceman24567 is currently offline Click here to Send iceman24567 a Private Message Find more posts by iceman24567 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sin I AM
Madame Mort

Originally posted by id369
I really should start working on Cables respect thread. It seems too many members look at him as a chump, when it comes to h2h combat.

Never stated he was a chump, I just dont see him beating anyone on DC what is he like a 3rd or 4th tier MA?

Old Post May 29th, 2009 04:42 PM
Mindset

Never stated he was a chump, I just dont see him beating anyone on DC what is he like a 3rd or 4th tier MA?
More like 2nd

Sometimes all you have left is your Rage

Old Post May 29th, 2009 04:52 PM
Mindset is currently offline Click here to Send Mindset a Private Message Find more posts by Mindset Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sin I AM
Madame Mort

Originally posted by Mindset
More like 2nd

Really? 2nd wow, i should pay the MA thread a visit, so everyone here is in the same tier I suppose?

Old Post May 29th, 2009 05:04 PM
Mindset

Well really I just made that up, but that doesn't mean it's not true. smile

Sometimes all you have left is your Rage

Old Post May 29th, 2009 05:35 PM
Mindset is currently offline Click here to Send Mindset a Private Message Find more posts by Mindset Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wei Phoenix
One-Eyed Dragon Of Oshu

h2h he is not on the level of his combatants

None of them can counter the patented Cable Stare Down Punch.

You Wa Shock!

Old Post May 29th, 2009 05:38 PM
Wei Phoenix is currently offline Click here to Send Wei Phoenix a Private Message Find more posts by Wei Phoenix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
"Id"
The Man of Tomorrow

Tier 4 makes him a certified chump.

Who is tier 1 and 2?

Old Post May 29th, 2009 05:54 PM
"Id" is currently offline Click here to Send "Id" a Private Message Find more posts by "Id" Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sin I AM
Madame Mort

so your admitting cable cannot hang with the dc crew?

Old Post May 29th, 2009 06:03 PM
jrodslam

Yea i think you need to do that. Until shown otherwise, hes not on the lvl of skill of the other combatants here.

Daredevil Respect Thread - Iceman Respect Thread - Nick Fury Respect Thread - Respect Strong Guy!

Old Post May 29th, 2009 06:25 PM
jrodslam is currently offline Click here to Send jrodslam a Private Message Find more posts by jrodslam Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
"Id"
The Man of Tomorrow

so your admitting cable cannot hang with the dc crew?

No.

Originally posted by jrodslam
Yea i think you need to do that. Until shown otherwise, hes not on the lvl of skill of the other combatants here.

I asked this before, and I will ask it again. What do you need to see, to consider him top h2h combatant?

Old Post May 29th, 2009 06:30 PM
Enyalus
MALE DOMINANCE!!!

Team DC in the first.

In the second, I dunno. Probably Marvel.

Old Post May 29th, 2009 06:49 PM
Enyalus is currently offline Click here to Send Enyalus a Private Message Find more posts by Enyalus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jrodslam

I asked this before, and I will ask it again. What do you need to see, to consider him top h2h combatant?

Not sure if it was asked to me, but if it was, i think i may have answered it. I need to see him beat some high ranked h2h combatants, or at least fight and stalemate some. Who has he beat? It was mentioned he fought Bishop and Wolvie at the same time, but there were no h2h skills shown. Just a bunch of running and a toss. Thats it. It was mentioned that he "got the better of deadpool", but the spar was over when he sucker punched DP while he bowed. Besides that, NOTHING has been show to suggest hes as skilled as anyone in this thread or anyone tier 2, or 1. Maybe even some ppl in tier 3.

Let me ask you. Makes makes you consider him to be a top h2h combatant?

Daredevil Respect Thread - Iceman Respect Thread - Nick Fury Respect Thread - Respect Strong Guy!

Old Post May 29th, 2009 07:38 PM
jrodslam is currently offline Click here to Send jrodslam a Private Message Find more posts by jrodslam Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jrodslam

Scenario 1. Team 2.
Scenario 2. Depends on what "standard" weapons team 1 has.

Old Post May 29th, 2009 07:42 PM
"Id"
The Man of Tomorrow

Not sure if it was asked to me, but if it was, i think i may have answered it. I need to see him beat some high ranked h2h combatants, or at least fight and stalemate some. Who has he beat? It was mentioned he fought Bishop and Wolvie at the same time, but there were no h2h skills shown. Just a bunch of running and a toss. Thats it. It was mentioned that he "got the better of deadpool", but the spar was over when he sucker punched DP while he bowed. Besides that, NOTHING has been show to suggest hes as skilled as anyone in this thread or anyone tier 2, or 1. Maybe even some ppl in tier 3.

Despite the sucker punch at the end, for the most part the fight was fairly even.

They where only two examples of the top of my head. Check Out New Mutants #94. Cable vs. Wolverine

Let me ask you. Makes makes you consider him to be a top h2h combatant?

Top as in tier 1? None of these guys including Cable are top tier IMO.

However out of all combatants mentioned on this list. None come close to the battle hardened experience he carries over his shoulders. He has bin trained since “infancy” in the use of 21st and 40th century equipment to cater his military training during the age of Apocalypse followed by Age of Stryfe. All this on top of copping with the T.O. on a day to day biases. I mean, even Nova Prime with Worldmind’s assistance had huge problems with the T.O. despite their amazing powers and tech.

Old Post May 29th, 2009 08:36 PM
jrodslam

Despite the sucker punch at the end, for the most part the fight was fairly even.

They where only two examples of the top of my head. Check Out New Mutants #94. Cable vs. Wolverine

Yea from the little they showed it was fairly even. The sucker punch indicated Cable was a bit bitter in the end though.erm

Explain or post scans please. The last time you mentioned something re Cable and Wolvie, the fight displayed no type of h2h skills whatsoever.

However out of all combatants mentioned on this list. None come close to the battle hardened experience he carries over his shoulders. He has bin trained since “infancy” in the use of 21st and 40th century equipment to cater his military training during the age of Apocalypse followed by Age of Stryfe. All this on top of copping with the T.O. on a day to day biases. I mean, even Nova Prime with Worldmind’s assistance had huge problems with the T.O. despite their amazing powers and tech.

And what does that have to do with him not showing the lvl of h2h prowess these others have shown? Ok hes battle hardened and has tons of battle experience. I dont think it helps him much vs his opponents in this fight.

Old Post May 29th, 2009 08:48 PM