KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Maestro Herald of Galactus vs Marvel Earth

Maestro Herald of Galactus vs Marvel Earth
Started by: golem370

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
golem370

Maestro Herald of Galactus vs Marvel Earth

Alright Maestro goes and finds Galactus he tells him he wants to be a herald of his, Galactus takes up his offer Galactus gives Maestro the powers he wants. Strength boost aura of green smoke that encopasses Maestro's body and is toxic to everybody who doesn't have a powerful healing factor. The range of the smoke is 500 feet in diamater and takes it toll on even the strongest of healing ability. Maestro in imbuled with the power cosmic and is implanted with expert knowledge of the power and its uses. He creates a hammer type weapon that weight 3 tons and is made of indesrtuctible material. He has been givien the ability to fly in order to find planets for Big G. Does he have what it takes to bring down Marvel Earth?

Juggernaut66666 made sig

Old Post May 29th, 2009 02:07 PM
golem370 is currently offline Click here to Send golem370 a Private Message Find more posts by golem370 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
janus77
Banana Genius

Maestro w/PC = someone who dies at the hands of Molecule Man smile

or maybe The Dreaming Celestial.

they're on Marvel Earth, aren't they?

Are you a Glinting Bastard?

Old Post May 29th, 2009 02:12 PM
janus77 is currently offline Click here to Send janus77 a Private Message Find more posts by janus77 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
golem370

Not this time. He has to have a chance or it would be spite. Imagine Hulk is new black digs with green smoke sort of rising around him and red glowing eyes with a huge hammer type weapon.

Juggernaut66666 made sig

Last edited by golem370 on May 29th, 2009 at 02:19 PM

Old Post May 29th, 2009 02:16 PM
golem370 is currently offline Click here to Send golem370 a Private Message Find more posts by golem370 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
janus77
Banana Genius

well, keeping it sub-sky-father, I think Maestro w/PC would stomp Marvel Earth. literally.

one well placed stomp and Earth crumbles under foot.

Are you a Glinting Bastard?

Old Post May 29th, 2009 02:21 PM
janus77 is currently offline Click here to Send janus77 a Private Message Find more posts by janus77 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Scribe

Maestro already killed everyone once.

I say he does it again and then turns on Galactus and kills him too.

evil face

Nietzsche is dead. 1 Corinthians 3:20, Romans 1:22, Colossians 2:8 (KJV)

Old Post May 29th, 2009 02:23 PM
The Scribe is currently offline Click here to Send The Scribe a Private Message Find more posts by The Scribe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KillAll

he wouldnt beat galactus...

Juggernaut, SA mangog, and the destroyer animated by thor or odin. Maestro knew how powerful the destroyer was wink. thats why he tried to po'd his old self and make him angry knowing that the YOUNG hulk could do nothing to it.

add in the hulk from the past (or younger maestro), and various other heroes for a distraction and they would bring him down quickly IMO.

Last edited by KillAll on May 29th, 2009 at 02:43 PM

Old Post May 29th, 2009 02:40 PM
KillAll is currently offline Click here to Send KillAll a Private Message Find more posts by KillAll Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Scribe

KillAll, it sure looks like he would. wink

(please log in to view the image)

Nietzsche is dead. 1 Corinthians 3:20, Romans 1:22, Colossians 2:8 (KJV)

Old Post May 29th, 2009 02:52 PM
The Scribe is currently offline Click here to Send The Scribe a Private Message Find more posts by The Scribe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KillAll

there is nothing in that room to suggest HOW he got the stuff in it. nor is there any indication that he did it himself wink. IF i remember correctly.

also, there is nothing to suggest juggernaut Mangog or the destroyer were defeated in that room PERIOD. i dont think Maestro has the power to take down any one of the three permanently individually. let alone as a team.

MANGOG at his peak was strong enough to defeat even odin and most of asgard... you think maestro with Silver Surfers power could do that? i doubt it lol... so he's outclassed in muscle.

the destroyer has an array of powers that can do a number of things. so he can atleast be matched in power output.

and juggernaut has him beat in durability. easily. the three could easily take him out....

Old Post May 29th, 2009 03:09 PM
KillAll is currently offline Click here to Send KillAll a Private Message Find more posts by KillAll Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
darthgoober

quote: (post)
Originally posted by The Scribe

I thought Rick said that many/most of the heroes died as a result of the radiation that originally turned Hulk into Maestro?

Old Post May 29th, 2009 03:20 PM
darthgoober is currently offline Click here to Send darthgoober a Private Message Find more posts by darthgoober Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Feron

Originally posted by The Scribe

Is that the Silver Surfer Board up there? (if so DAMN!!!)

Idk if he beat all those guys... not he has the PC I don't see how he can lose.... I mean that a pretty impressive resume (assumeing that alternate universe everyone was just as strong as the 616 version).

Old Post May 29th, 2009 03:24 PM
Lord Feron is currently offline Click here to Send Lord Feron a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Feron Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
golem370

Xavier saying something over in the corner?

Juggernaut66666 made sig

Old Post May 29th, 2009 03:48 PM
KillAll

his track record consists of Silver surfer, and thor, and some other low powered beings that i believe juggernaut mangog or destroyer could have wiped out by himself wink.

he cannot over take the earth. not to mention ultron and nimrod.... COMMON people. maestro with SS powers is not going to take the earth.

not to mention :

Originally posted by Lord Feron
(assumeing that alternate universe everyone was just as strong as the 616 version).

now that the ol brain is churning. you have Reed richards, and doom. i'm sure they could THINK of something. not to mention apocalypse at his peak. or Black bolt... and his whisper. its just not plausible for maestro to be able to do it.

Last edited by KillAll on May 29th, 2009 at 04:02 PM

Old Post May 29th, 2009 03:57 PM
DarkOdin

Originally posted by darthgoober
I thought Rick said that many/most of the heroes died as a result of the radiation that originally turned Hulk into Maestro?
I think your right not too mention i think maestro stated that only Thor could have been stroug enough to fight him or something like that.

Old Post May 29th, 2009 03:58 PM
DarkOdin is currently offline Click here to Send DarkOdin a Private Message Find more posts by DarkOdin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wei Phoenix
One-Eyed Dragon Of Oshu

Originally posted by Lord Feron
Is that the Silver Surfer Board up there? (if so DAMN!!!)

Idk if he beat all those guys... not he has the PC I don't see how he can lose.... I mean that a pretty impressive resume (assumeing that alternate universe everyone was just as strong as the 616 version).

I don't believe he killed half of them.

You Wa Shock!

Old Post May 29th, 2009 03:59 PM
Wei Phoenix is currently offline Click here to Send Wei Phoenix a Private Message Find more posts by Wei Phoenix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KillAll

Originally posted by Wei Phoenix
I don't believe he killed half of them.

he might have gotten hank pym by himself (is that his helmet i spy?)

lets compile a list of who is hinted to have things in that room. we will start with the basics.

Thor
Silver sufer
Captain america
Iron man
Xavier
magneto
nova
doom
black knight
Spiderman
venom
war machine
Dr strange
ant man
giant man
the wasp
cyclops
shatterstar
captain mar-vel
ultron
wolverine
Dr octopuss?
absorbing man
1 sentinel

who else?

Last edited by KillAll on May 29th, 2009 at 04:18 PM

Old Post May 29th, 2009 04:05 PM
Kris Blaze
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by KillAll
he might have gotten hank pym by himself (is that his helmet i spy?)

lets compile a list of who is hinted to have things in that room. we will start with the basics.

Thor
Silver sufer
Captain america
Iron man
Xavier
magneto

who else?

Nova, Doom, Black Knight, Spider-man/Venom in his....black suit (WTF?) War machine, Spidey's red suit, Dr.Strange, Ant-man, Giant Man, The wasp, Cyclops, Shatterstar, Captain Mar-vel, Ulron and Wolverine.

I give you the only thing an Orange Lantern gives....Demands

Old Post May 29th, 2009 04:10 PM
Kris Blaze is currently offline Click here to Send Kris Blaze a Private Message Find more posts by Kris Blaze Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
illadelph
aka Rakim Illa

How far into the future is Maestro's time supposed to be?

PSN: Illadelph12Prime, Haksaw_Jim_Thugn - Tumblr: Mighty-Illactus
>Z<

Old Post May 29th, 2009 04:11 PM
illadelph is currently offline Click here to Send illadelph a Private Message Find more posts by illadelph Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KillAll

i added dr octopuss also lol. it looks like his tentacle in the bottom right side, not to mention absorbing mans ball.

Old Post May 29th, 2009 04:17 PM
Kris Blaze
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Kris Blaze
Nova, Doom, Black Knight, Spider-man/Venom in his....black suit (WTF?) War machine, Spidey's red suit, Dr.Strange, Ant-man, Giant Man, The wasp, Cyclops, Shatterstar, Captain Mar-vel, Ulron and Wolverine.

Warlock, Chameleon, Daredevil, Doc Ock, Hawkeye, there's a Phoenix poster...., Sunfire, Absorbing Man, Scarlet Witch and Quicksilver's clothing I think, Beast, Agent USA, Stilt-man, Quasar and whose helmet is that next to Magneto?

I give you the only thing an Orange Lantern gives....Demands

Old Post May 29th, 2009 04:17 PM
Kris Blaze is currently offline Click here to Send Kris Blaze a Private Message Find more posts by Kris Blaze Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KillAll

is that visions head above xaviers old chair? is that supposed to be the "red skull" on the shelf lol...

Old Post May 29th, 2009 04:21 PM