KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Dr. Doom vs Rogue-Storm

Dr. Doom vs Rogue-Storm
Started by: Wei Phoenix

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (8): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Wei Phoenix
One-Eyed Dragon Of Oshu

Dr. Doom vs Rogue-Storm

Scenario 1: Doom just whooped Black Panther and put his ass in a coma and now he wants him to suffer even more. Doom tracks down Storm at the X-Mansion and out came Rogue-Storm, pissed as hell. No killer intent on either's behalf. No prep for Doom, standard equipment

Scenario 2: Rogue-Storm fights him in Wakanda right after he beat BP's ass and she for argument's sake she did some big emp blast that canceled out his suit's technological offensive abilities so he is only stuck with magic. Killer intent is on.

Scenario 3: RS comes to Latveria with the intentions to kill Doom. Doom knew she would come for him sooner or later so he spent the prior week planning for her arrival and even managed to hire The Juggernaut as a bodyguard. Killer intent is on. Cain can be BFR'd.

No Doombots, no exploding lungs.

You Wa Shock!

Old Post May 29th, 2009 09:09 PM
Wei Phoenix is currently offline Click here to Send Wei Phoenix a Private Message Find more posts by Wei Phoenix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Survivor19

Doom in all 3
Happy Dance

Old Post May 29th, 2009 09:47 PM
Survivor19 is currently offline Click here to Send Survivor19 a Private Message Find more posts by Survivor19 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
stormultt
True Goddess

hell no, storm shitstomps his ass

Old Post May 29th, 2009 10:04 PM
stormultt is currently offline Click here to Send stormultt a Private Message Find more posts by stormultt Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nihilist

1.Prolly team
2.Doom
3.Doom

Big thanks to Scythe

Old Post May 29th, 2009 10:06 PM
Nihilist is currently offline Click here to Send Nihilist a Private Message Find more posts by Nihilist Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mindset

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Nihilist
1.Prolly team
2.Doom
3.Doom
There is no team.

Sometimes all you have left is your Rage

Old Post May 29th, 2009 10:06 PM
Mindset is currently offline Click here to Send Mindset a Private Message Find more posts by Mindset Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ODG

Nihilist: OP probably means this version of Storm when she and the X-Men fought a Doombot:
Originally posted by stormultt
u obivously have no clue who rogue storm is ...pity..well heres a few scans of just a taste of what she can do:

http://img72.imageshack.us/my.php?i...otentail6vg.jpg
http://img97.imageshack.us/my.php?i...tentail24oe.jpg
http://img72.imageshack.us/my.php?i...tentail31og.jpg
http://img97.imageshack.us/my.php?i...tentail40fa.jpg

Revamped Thor Respect Thread Revamped Loki Respect Thread
Revamped Hulk Respect Thread Revamped Iron Man Respect Thread

Old Post May 29th, 2009 10:10 PM
ODG is currently offline Click here to Send ODG a Private Message Find more posts by ODG Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Utrigita

1. Probably Doom
2. Doom
3. Doom

Old Post May 29th, 2009 10:11 PM
Utrigita is currently offline Click here to Send Utrigita a Private Message Find more posts by Utrigita Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nihilist

Originally posted by OneDumbG0
Nihilist: OP probably means this version of Storm when she and the X-Men fought a Doombot:
k,thanks.

Big thanks to Scythe

Old Post May 29th, 2009 10:15 PM
Nihilist is currently offline Click here to Send Nihilist a Private Message Find more posts by Nihilist Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
illadelph
aka Rakim Illa

Depends on how powerful Doom's magic is. I think she may have a chance in scenario's 1 (unless he has his tech + magic, not sure about the stipulation and whether it's tech only) and 2 (contingent on how powerful his magic is).

Scenario 3, Doom would make her his sex slave.

PSN: Illadelph12Prime, Haksaw_Jim_Thugn - Tumblr: Mighty-Illactus
>Z<

Old Post May 29th, 2009 10:17 PM
illadelph is currently offline Click here to Send illadelph a Private Message Find more posts by illadelph Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wei Phoenix
One-Eyed Dragon Of Oshu

Originally posted by illadelph12
Depends on how powerful Doom's magic is. I think she may have a chance in scenario's 1 (unless he has his tech + magic, not sure about the stipulation and whether it's tech only) and 2 (contingent on how powerful his magic is).

Scenario 3, Doom would make her his sex slave.

Its tech and magic on the 1st one.

You Wa Shock!

Old Post May 29th, 2009 11:15 PM
Wei Phoenix is currently offline Click here to Send Wei Phoenix a Private Message Find more posts by Wei Phoenix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
stormfront
Phenomenon

she destroys both of them with less than a though

Old Post May 29th, 2009 11:36 PM
stormfront is currently offline Click here to Send stormfront a Private Message Find more posts by stormfront Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wei Phoenix
One-Eyed Dragon Of Oshu

Originally posted by stormfront
she destroys both of them with less than a though

Exactly how does she destroy Cain?

You Wa Shock!

Old Post May 29th, 2009 11:38 PM
Konton
Homo Magi

Storm is DOOMED.

Old Post May 29th, 2009 11:43 PM
Konton is currently offline Click here to Send Konton a Private Message Find more posts by Konton Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Doctor-Alvis
Post-Crisis Balki

Originally posted by Wei Phoenix
Exactly how does she destroy Cain?

Well, Storm's grandma 17 generations ago was the sorceress surpreme... so maybe... I have nothing.

Old Post May 29th, 2009 11:44 PM
Doctor-Alvis is currently offline Click here to Send Doctor-Alvis a Private Message Find more posts by Doctor-Alvis Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
stormfront
Phenomenon

obviously i was being funny since people think doom can face rouge storm..
as far as marko, i wasnt thinking about him.

Old Post May 29th, 2009 11:51 PM
stormfront is currently offline Click here to Send stormfront a Private Message Find more posts by stormfront Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wei Phoenix
One-Eyed Dragon Of Oshu

obviously i was being funny since people think doom can face rouge storm..
as far as marko, i wasnt thinking about him.

Oh my bad. I tried to make it as balanced as possible. Doom with prep can be very dangerous.

You Wa Shock!

Old Post May 29th, 2009 11:53 PM
stormultt
True Goddess

i have a crush on juggernaut XDD

Old Post May 29th, 2009 11:54 PM
stormultt is currently offline Click here to Send stormultt a Private Message Find more posts by stormultt Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
stormfront
Phenomenon

i just know cain is imortal. i left him alone after that. but he cant do anything to her

Old Post May 29th, 2009 11:57 PM
stormfront
Phenomenon

Originally posted by Wei Phoenix
Oh my bad. I tried to make it as balanced as possible. Doom with prep can be very dangerous.

its cool man.. even with prep doom gets turned into a can of ass meat. she would most likely destroy his castle before charging in, actually rouge storm would destry his country. with no regards to others.

Old Post May 30th, 2009 12:00 AM
Wei Phoenix
One-Eyed Dragon Of Oshu

i just know cain is imortal. i left him alone after that. but he cant do anything to her

The only thing that would work is Cain redirecting her lightning.

its cool man.. even with prep doom gets turned into a can of ass meat. she would most likely destroy his castle before charging in, actually rouge storm would destry his country. with no regards to others.

In the third one he knows she is coming so I'm sure he would have Latveria's defenses at their best. SHe could do a lot of damage to it but Doom won't be slow to get there.

You Wa Shock!

Old Post May 30th, 2009 12:09 AM