KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » JLA vs Marvels best

JLA vs Marvels best
Started by: carver9

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
carver9

JLA vs Marvels best

Marvels team

Current Thor
Silver Surfer
Beta ray bill (pissed)
Nova
Gladiator (pissed and full confident)

vs

Superman
Wonderwoman
Green lantern (Kyle)
Orion
Martian manhunter
Firestorm

On ignore list: Darksaint and Stilt

Old Post Jun 1st, 2009 04:38 PM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sin I AM
Madame Mort

hasnt this been done to death?

Old Post Jun 1st, 2009 04:39 PM
Sin I AM is currently offline Click here to Send Sin I AM a Private Message Find more posts by Sin I AM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
rotiart
Stan Lee Stole my name

Yeah it really has

"There is no writer to purposely ignore a character's natural ability just because it suits the story."
"in some cases because the writer knows that Character A will dominate Character B easily and refuses to allow this to happen for the sake of the story."

Old Post Jun 1st, 2009 04:57 PM
rotiart is currently offline Click here to Send rotiart a Private Message Find more posts by rotiart Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Scribe

Re: JLA vs Marvels best

I thought you said the best? wink

Current Thor
Silver Surfer
Gladiator
Nova Replaced with Adam Warlock
Pick one: Beta Ray Bill, Kree Captian Marvel, Photon (Genis Marvel), Quasar, or Dr. Strange,

----------------------------

Superman
Wonder Woman
Green Lantern (Kyle) Replace with Ion.
Martian Manhunter
Firestorm Replaced with Captain Marvel
Orion or Captain Atom or Lobo (You decide.)

Nietzsche is dead. 1 Corinthians 3:20, Romans 1:22, Colossians 2:8 (KJV)

Old Post Jun 1st, 2009 05:18 PM
The Scribe is currently offline Click here to Send The Scribe a Private Message Find more posts by The Scribe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
rotiart
Stan Lee Stole my name

AnY team that says marvels beat but doesn't include thanos is a faux team!

"There is no writer to purposely ignore a character's natural ability just because it suits the story."
"in some cases because the writer knows that Character A will dominate Character B easily and refuses to allow this to happen for the sake of the story."

Old Post Jun 1st, 2009 05:22 PM
rotiart is currently offline Click here to Send rotiart a Private Message Find more posts by rotiart Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sin I AM
Madame Mort

Current Adam Warlock? Id put Nova over him

Old Post Jun 1st, 2009 05:22 PM
Sin I AM is currently offline Click here to Send Sin I AM a Private Message Find more posts by Sin I AM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Scribe

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Sin I AM
Current Adam Warlock? Id put Nova over him

The best version of Adam Warlock with the soul gem or all the gems.
wink

Years later when reemerging from the Soul Gem, Warlock appeared to have enhanced abilities in terms of both his physical capabilities, cosmic awareness and capacity for metaphysical manipulations, such as his granting of enhanced strength to Gamora and Pip in their new bodies. Warlock can, however, now create forcefields around himself and others, manipulate metaphysical energy, travel faster than light and detect wormholes and other irregularities in space.

I would also give him instant teleportation capabilities.

Nietzsche is dead. 1 Corinthians 3:20, Romans 1:22, Colossians 2:8 (KJV)

Old Post Jun 1st, 2009 05:29 PM
The Scribe is currently offline Click here to Send The Scribe a Private Message Find more posts by The Scribe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

Originally posted by rotiart
AnY team that says marvels beat but doesn't include thanos is a faux team!

Thanos could solo the jla, thats overkill including him

Old Post Jun 1st, 2009 05:32 PM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
stormultt
True Goddess

i luv adam warlocke he was so HAWT, but yea a few replacements can be done to amp up the marvel side a lil more but i still say they take it

Old Post Jun 1st, 2009 05:32 PM
stormultt is currently offline Click here to Send stormultt a Private Message Find more posts by stormultt Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

They dont need a amp, who they have is good enough.

Old Post Jun 1st, 2009 05:33 PM
xJLxKing

Re: JLA vs Marvels best

Originally posted by carver9
Marvels team

Current Thor
Silver Surfer
Beta ray bill (pissed)
Nova
Gladiator (pissed and full confident)

vs

Superman
Wonderwoman
Green lantern (Kyle)
Orion
Martian manhunter
Firestorm

Wow giving JLA one extra powerful member. I think that can easily make it so that JLA> Them.

Old Post Jun 1st, 2009 05:39 PM
xJLxKing is currently offline Click here to Send xJLxKing a Private Message Find more posts by xJLxKing Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
stormultt
True Goddess

was i talkin to u? cuz i dont remember talkin to u, anyway! i said they could use amp in my opinion thats all

Old Post Jun 1st, 2009 05:41 PM
stormultt is currently offline Click here to Send stormultt a Private Message Find more posts by stormultt Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

Originally posted by stormultt
was i talkin to u? cuz i dont remember talkin to u, anyway! i said they could use amp in my opinion thats all

Can i call you one day?

Old Post Jun 1st, 2009 05:48 PM
carver9

Re: Re: JLA vs Marvels best

Originally posted by xJLxKing
Wow giving JLA one extra powerful member. I think that can easily make it so that JLA> Them.

I gave them one more powerful member because they need it to even things out due the many weakness that the jla has.

Old Post Jun 1st, 2009 05:49 PM
xJLxKing

Re: Re: Re: JLA vs Marvels best

I gave them one more powerful member because they need it to even things out due the many weakness that the jla has.

Well I agree, if it was 5 vs 5, Marvel would win, but 6 vs 5, it can change.

Any combo of the two would easily beat any one of the fighters in Marvel. For example: Superman and Orion can should be able to defeat Thor. Or, SS would lose to Kyle and Firestorm.

Also, Nova is weakest one here. I think the JLA can take them, but only using good teamwork, and coordination.

Old Post Jun 1st, 2009 06:04 PM
xJLxKing is currently offline Click here to Send xJLxKing a Private Message Find more posts by xJLxKing Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
stormultt
True Goddess

Can i call you one day?

Old Post Jun 1st, 2009 06:05 PM
carver9

Re: Re: Re: Re: JLA vs Marvels best

Well I agree, if it was 5 vs 5, Marvel would win, but 6 vs 5, it can change.

Any combo of the two would easily beat any one of the fighters in Marvel. For example: Superman and Orion can should be able to defeat Thor. Or, SS would lose to Kyle and Firestorm.

Also, Nova is weakest one here. I think the JLA can take them, but only using good teamwork, and coordination.

Good post and I agree, if it was a double team and jla didnt have so many weakness then yeah, they could take marvel side BUT silver surfer can basically one shot supes and martian manhunter due to there weakness.

Nova is the weak link but he still can stall giving the other members time to drop the rest of the team.

A pissed beta ray is killing someone along with a pissed glads.

I really dont know who'll win, thats why I'm leaving it to you all.

Old Post Jun 1st, 2009 06:16 PM
xJLxKing

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: JLA vs Marvels best

Good post and I agree, if it was a double team and jla didnt have so many weakness then yeah, they could take marvel side BUT silver surfer can basically one shot supes and martian manhunter due to there weakness.

Nova is the weak link but he still can stall giving the other members time to drop the rest of the team.

A pissed beta ray is killing someone along with a pissed glads.

I really dont know who'll win, thats why I'm leaving it to you all.

One shot? No way!

Old Post Jun 1st, 2009 06:33 PM
carver9

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: JLA vs Marvels best

One shot? No way!

Amazo did it twice with a dose of red sunlight and in regards to manhunters weakness to fire, look what promethius did to him, it really didnt take much.

Old Post Jun 1st, 2009 06:35 PM
xJLxKing

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: JLA vs Marvels best

Amazo did it twice with a dose of red sunlight and in regards to manhunters weakness to fire, look what promethius did to him, it really didnt take much.

Amazo is in another league from SS.

Old Post Jun 1st, 2009 06:43 PM