KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » The Runner vs Mangog

The Runner vs Mangog
Started by: Mindship

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Mindship
Snap out of it.

The Runner vs Mangog

I'm curious not just in terms of raw power who could beat who, but also how much the Runner's "charm" might play into taking the fight (the hate?) out of Mangog.

Shinier than a speeding bullet.

Old Post Jun 1st, 2009 06:27 PM
Mindship is currently offline Click here to Send Mindship a Private Message Find more posts by Mindship Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

mangog reflexes was ridiculously fast. i give it to him; one good punch would mess runner up

On ignore list: Darksaint and Stilt

Old Post Jun 1st, 2009 06:34 PM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
golem370

Class 100 level punch + Lightspeed + level force I think take it.

Juggernaut66666 made sig

Last edited by golem370 on Jun 1st, 2009 at 06:39 PM

Old Post Jun 1st, 2009 06:37 PM
golem370 is currently offline Click here to Send golem370 a Private Message Find more posts by golem370 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

quote: (post)
Originally posted by golem370
Class 100 level punch + Lightspeed + level force I think take it.

Who has class 100 strength because the runner never showed that he was in that tere.

Old Post Jun 1st, 2009 06:41 PM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
golem370

Well look what Flash can do with speed and a punch and I am sure Runner is stronger then Flash.

Juggernaut66666 made sig

Old Post Jun 1st, 2009 06:42 PM
golem370 is currently offline Click here to Send golem370 a Private Message Find more posts by golem370 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

Originally posted by golem370
Well look what Flash can do with speed and a punch and I am sure Runner is stronger then Flash.

I agree but with mangogs durability, I think flash punch would be nothing but a tickle to him.

Again, mangog speed was ridiculous and he could get ahold of runner. Runner have no way of winning this battle besides bfr whereas mangog could literally just rip runner in half.

Old Post Jun 1st, 2009 06:55 PM
darthgoober

Originally posted by carver9
Who has class 100 strength because the runner never showed that he was in that tere.

He overpowered classic Surfer...

Old Post Jun 1st, 2009 07:17 PM
darthgoober is currently offline Click here to Send darthgoober a Private Message Find more posts by darthgoober Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

Originally posted by darthgoober
He overpowered classic Surfer...

Of course he overpowered surfer, he used his charm against him throughout the entire fight. Surfer even brought up that he was under some kind of effect during his confrontation with runner.

Firelord has overpowered surfer on numerous of occasions but is still listed as a 70 tonner.

Old Post Jun 1st, 2009 07:25 PM
darthgoober

Originally posted by carver9
Of course he overpowered surfer, he used his charm against him throughout the entire fight. Surfer even brought up that he was under some kind of effect during his confrontation with runner.

Firelord has overpowered surfer on numerous of occasions but is still listed as a 70 tonner.

I know. Surfer's still a class +100 though, and Runner matched his strength strait up and got the better of Norrin. That's a +100 feat.

Firelord's NEVER physically overpowered Surfer. He's got a win to his credit sure, but he never overpowered Surfer the way the Runner did. And Firelord can amp his strength with the Power Cosmic just like all of Galactus's heralds can, a 70 ton rating is way off for someone who's gone toe to toe with guys like Hercules and Thor.

Old Post Jun 1st, 2009 07:33 PM
darthgoober is currently offline Click here to Send darthgoober a Private Message Find more posts by darthgoober Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Enyalus
MALE DOMINANCE!!!

The Runner takes this.

Old Post Jun 1st, 2009 07:54 PM
Enyalus is currently offline Click here to Send Enyalus a Private Message Find more posts by Enyalus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mindship
Snap out of it.

So Runner's Likeability Force would be useless against Mangog?

Old Post Jun 1st, 2009 08:32 PM
Mindship is currently offline Click here to Send Mindship a Private Message Find more posts by Mindship Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Enyalus
MALE DOMINANCE!!!

Originally posted by Mindship
So Runner's Likeability Force would be useless against Mangog?

I don't think so. Mangog runs off of hate. If he's unable to do that...

Old Post Jun 1st, 2009 08:33 PM
Enyalus is currently offline Click here to Send Enyalus a Private Message Find more posts by Enyalus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nihilist

Originally posted by Enyalus
I don't think so. Mangog runs off of hate. If he's unable to do that...
I thought Mangog runs off all emoitions not just hate.

Big thanks to Scythe

Old Post Jun 1st, 2009 08:38 PM
Nihilist is currently offline Click here to Send Nihilist a Private Message Find more posts by Nihilist Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
psycho gundam
The Nightmare of Solomon

IMO, the runner would bfr himself after getting bored fighting mangog for a week non-stop.

Old Post Jun 1st, 2009 08:39 PM
psycho gundam is currently offline Click here to Send psycho gundam a Private Message Find more posts by psycho gundam Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Enyalus
MALE DOMINANCE!!!

Originally posted by psycho gundam
IMO, the runner would bfr himself after getting bored fighting mangog for a week non-stop.

confused

Old Post Jun 1st, 2009 08:41 PM
psycho gundam
The Nightmare of Solomon

why not?

Old Post Jun 1st, 2009 08:44 PM
psycho gundam is currently offline Click here to Send psycho gundam a Private Message Find more posts by psycho gundam Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Enyalus
MALE DOMINANCE!!!

Originally posted by psycho gundam
why not?

Why so?

Old Post Jun 1st, 2009 08:44 PM
Mindship
Snap out of it.

Though it was non-canon, I believe Surfer beat Mangog via the "sheer nobility" of his soul. Does non-canon mean this could happen but just never officially did, or that it just flat-out couldn't happen at all (ie, such a tactic would never defeat Mangog). If the former, then I would think Runner's charm would have some effect on Mangog, even if (for the sake of argument) physically one could not defeat the other.

Old Post Jun 1st, 2009 08:47 PM
Kris Blaze
Restricted

Account Restricted

Runner's not too fast for Mangog, but Mangog won't drop Runner with a single punch.

I give you the only thing an Orange Lantern gives....Demands

Old Post Jun 1st, 2009 08:48 PM
Kris Blaze is currently offline Click here to Send Kris Blaze a Private Message Find more posts by Kris Blaze Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
psycho gundam
The Nightmare of Solomon

Originally posted by Enyalus
Why so?
he's like a slightly amped classic silver surfer who fights like the flash, and is totally immortal and tireless. i don't think he could beat either mangog, but he isn't a sitting duck either.

if i knew what it would take to ko or even hurt the runner, then i would give the majority to mangog most likely.

Old Post Jun 1st, 2009 09:11 PM