KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Odin & RKT vs Atum..

Odin & RKT vs Atum..
Started by: nicamarvin

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
nicamarvin
Restricted

Account Restricted

Odin & RKT vs Atum..

ok this is classic Odin and Rune King Thor vs classic atum the god eater..each of them will take a shot of him 1v1 if one goes down the other will fight atum..Atum can go demogorge mode just incase he needs..atum is well fed after eating all of the elder gods..

Odin is firts....

Old Post Jun 2nd, 2009 03:28 PM
nicamarvin is currently offline Click here to Send nicamarvin a Private Message Find more posts by nicamarvin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
iceman24567

Atum eats them...thats what he does no expression

Old Post Jun 2nd, 2009 05:04 PM
iceman24567 is currently offline Click here to Send iceman24567 a Private Message Find more posts by iceman24567 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Enyalus
MALE DOMINANCE!!!

Demogorge eats them both.

...Though Thor has already proven to be extremely hard to digest, even in his classic stage.

Old Post Jun 2nd, 2009 07:27 PM
Enyalus is currently offline Click here to Send Enyalus a Private Message Find more posts by Enyalus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Colossus-Big C
Restricted

Account Restricted

spite. odin himself said atum would eat them all.
(please log in to view the image)

I have returned

Old Post Feb 9th, 2010 03:15 AM
Colossus-Big C is currently offline Click here to Send Colossus-Big C a Private Message Find more posts by Colossus-Big C Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SoulDevourer
M0DERAT0R

it aint eating RKT ffs this guy was special...more abstract then just 1 of the "gods"

Last edited by SoulDevourer on Feb 9th, 2010 at 08:06 AM

Old Post Feb 9th, 2010 08:04 AM
SoulDevourer is currently offline Click here to Send SoulDevourer a Private Message Find more posts by SoulDevourer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kasper Gutman

If its Odin first then Atum wins but on RKT turn we get brother-teen-power-activate. Odin may have special stepfather grounding powers as well smile

Old Post Feb 9th, 2010 11:25 AM
Kasper Gutman is currently offline Click here to Send Kasper Gutman a Private Message Find more posts by Kasper Gutman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Colossus-Big C
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Kasper Gutman
If its Odin first then Atum wins but on RKT turn we get brother-teen-power-activate. Odin may have special stepfather grounding powers as well smile
even though atum maybe thors brother atum is billions of years old while odin maybe 200-500 thousand years old were thor is maybe 20,000 years old

I have returned

Old Post Feb 15th, 2010 05:18 PM
Colossus-Big C is currently offline Click here to Send Colossus-Big C a Private Message Find more posts by Colossus-Big C Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
the ninjak
FRINGE Division

Originally posted by Colossus-Big C
even though atum maybe thors brother atum is billions of years old while odin maybe 200-500 thousand years old were thor is maybe 20,000 years old

It is so weird theosophically Odin and all the Norse Gods should only be as old as the Norse themselves! Aren't they?

Old Post Feb 15th, 2010 06:51 PM
the ninjak is currently offline Click here to Send the ninjak a Private Message Find more posts by the ninjak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkOdin

Originally posted by the ninjak
It is so weird theosophically Odin and all the Norse Gods should only be as old as the Norse themselves! Aren't they?
He is just ball-parking the numbers No clue on how aold they are supposed to be Marvel never got that in depth

Old Post Feb 15th, 2010 07:19 PM
DarkOdin is currently offline Click here to Send DarkOdin a Private Message Find more posts by DarkOdin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Colossus-Big C
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by DarkOdin
He is just ball-parking the numbers No clue on how aold they are supposed to be Marvel never got that in depth
atum is surly billions of years though marvel covered that, i dont think odin or zeus are even in the millions of years old.

I have returned

Old Post Feb 15th, 2010 08:13 PM
DarkOdin

atum is surly billions of years though marvel covered that, i dont think odin or zeus are even in the millions of years old.
Like i said your ball-apkring the numbers i am not put you down but we have to proof to back it up soo..... And Odin "lets say ZEus guessing they are the same age" Are at least millions of years old as Odin was around when earth was created.

Old Post Feb 15th, 2010 08:19 PM
DarkOdin is currently offline Click here to Send DarkOdin a Private Message Find more posts by DarkOdin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
nicamarvin
Restricted

Account Restricted

Like i said your ball-apkring the numbers i am not put you down but we have to proof to back it up soo..... And Odin "lets say ZEus guessing they are the same age" Are at least millions of years old as Odin was around when earth was created.
Well he was born way before the Dinosaurs...... roll eyes (sarcastic)

Old Post Feb 15th, 2010 08:47 PM
nicamarvin is currently offline Click here to Send nicamarvin a Private Message Find more posts by nicamarvin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkOdin

Originally posted by nicamarvin
Well he was born way before the Dinosaurs...... roll eyes (sarcastic)
Like i said there are no given numbers so there is no point just say they are freakin old wink

Old Post Feb 15th, 2010 08:56 PM
Colossus-Big C
Restricted

Account Restricted

though odin just found out there were other gods and pantheons a few thousands year ago...

I have returned

Old Post Feb 15th, 2010 08:56 PM
bbrem123

Originally posted by iceman24567
Atum eats them...thats what he does no expression

Old Post Feb 15th, 2010 09:52 PM
bbrem123 is currently offline Click here to Send bbrem123 a Private Message Find more posts by bbrem123 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Colossus-Big C
Restricted

Account Restricted

yea the skyfathers already made a mistake and sent gods to fight him.
he just ate them laughing

I have returned

Old Post Feb 15th, 2010 10:02 PM
DarkOdin

though odin just found out there were other gods and pantheons a few thousands year ago...
Great that clears it all up roll eyes (sarcastic)

Old Post Feb 16th, 2010 01:04 PM
the Darkone

Still Atum baby!

Old Post Feb 16th, 2010 10:36 PM
the Darkone is currently offline Click here to Send the Darkone a Private Message Find more posts by the Darkone Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Colossus-Big C
Restricted

Account Restricted

Great that clears it all up roll eyes (sarcastic)
if he was miilions of years he would of been found this out

I have returned

Old Post Feb 16th, 2010 11:16 PM
DarkOdin

if he was miilions of years he would of been found this out
Well since Odin created life on earth he is millions roll eyes (sarcastic)

Old Post Feb 17th, 2010 03:22 AM