KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » spidey vs deathstrike

spidey vs deathstrike
Started by: Wild Shadow

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Dark Riddick
Restricted

Account Restricted

spidey vs deathstrike

octagon cage match, spidey gets no webshooters ko, kill only, no ceiling.

Last edited by Dark Riddick on Jun 3rd, 2009 at 09:54 AM

Old Post Jun 3rd, 2009 09:46 AM
Dark Riddick is currently offline Click here to Send Dark Riddick a Private Message Find more posts by Dark Riddick Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

Lady D.

Old Post Jun 3rd, 2009 09:49 AM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BUSTER1

Re: spidey vs deathstrike

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Wild Shadow
octagon cage match, spidey gets no webshooters ko, kill only, no ceiling.

Why don't you have Spidey with 1 arm tied behind his back, just to make it fair

Old Post Jun 3rd, 2009 11:07 AM
BUSTER1 is currently offline Click here to Send BUSTER1 a Private Message Find more posts by BUSTER1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dark Riddick
Restricted

Account Restricted

Re: Re: spidey vs deathstrike

Originally posted by BUSTER1
Why don't you have Spidey with 1 arm tied behind his back, just to make it fair

what? why? confused

Old Post Jun 3rd, 2009 11:26 AM
Dark Riddick is currently offline Click here to Send Dark Riddick a Private Message Find more posts by Dark Riddick Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sin I AM
Madame Mort

Because your making it extremely 1-sided in Lady Deathstrikes favor boo. Spiderman has a hard tme against MAs (martial artists) and lady deathstrike also has an adamantium skeleton and suprehuman attributes, on top of that u place spiderman in an ENCLOSED environment, AND u took away his web shooters, wtf? SPITE

your basically neutering him and then telling him to go produce children

Old Post Jun 3rd, 2009 11:39 AM
Sin I AM is currently offline Click here to Send Sin I AM a Private Message Find more posts by Sin I AM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dark Riddick
Restricted

Account Restricted

i did it because someone said he was 15X faster more agile then humans and no matter how skilled a fighter or certain metahumans with speed agility are they would never touch spidey in a H2H and spidey wouldnt even have to rely on terrain..sooooooo..... i decided to test that theory with a certain similar person.

oh and any reference of him being tagged in comics was simply PIS for the sake of selling comics.

Last edited by Dark Riddick on Jun 3rd, 2009 at 11:56 AM

Old Post Jun 3rd, 2009 11:43 AM
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

Even pre-HF Deathstrike with one arm tied behind her back would obliterate him.

Old Post Jun 3rd, 2009 12:06 PM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Juk3n
Devils Advocate

I don't know who this thread is trying to bait, all i can say is What the f**k? and inb4lock

Old Post Jun 3rd, 2009 12:10 PM
Juk3n is currently offline Click here to Send Juk3n a Private Message Find more posts by Juk3n Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dark Riddick
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Juk3n
I don't know who this thread is trying to bait, all i can say is What the f**k? and inb4lock

you.....

i am really curious to see if spidey has the strength and speed to ko her.

Last edited by Dark Riddick on Jun 3rd, 2009 at 12:23 PM

Old Post Jun 3rd, 2009 12:21 PM
BUSTER1

I'm assuming Lady D has her very long adamantium talons-if so I stand by my earlier post and this is a spite thread.
Although I reckon a lot of fights where Spidey has a hard time against human level MA's are PIS, the conditions of this fight have him at a severe disadvantage. LDS though not as fast as Pete has enhanced speed and a massive reach advantage with her claws. In the enclosed space of the octogan cage his speed advantage would be negated, and he would be gutted before he could knock LDS out

Old Post Jun 3rd, 2009 01:08 PM
BUSTER1 is currently offline Click here to Send BUSTER1 a Private Message Find more posts by BUSTER1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sin I AM
Madame Mort

i did it because someone said he was 15X faster more agile then humans and no matter how skilled a fighter or certain metahumans with speed agility are they would never touch spidey in a H2H and spidey wouldnt even have to rely on terrain..sooooooo..... i decided to test that theory with a certain similar person.

oh and any reference of him being tagged in comics was simply PIS for the sake of selling comics.

hmmmm, ok well whoever told you this is uninformed. Spiderman always has a hard time with MAs, I dont think its pis since Marvel MAs usually have atleast peak speed and are accustomed to fighting characters with varying styles, even ones as unique as Parkers. That being said you limited him by placing him in an ENCLOSED environment (nullifying his evasive techniques and lessening his speed) as well as taking away his webshooters (a huge offensive loss). The fight would have been hard enough as is a normal "city" arena with a character as deadly as Lady Deathstrike. You just essentially neutered the character while allowing his opponent to have every possible advantage.

Old Post Jun 3rd, 2009 01:54 PM
Sin I AM is currently offline Click here to Send Sin I AM a Private Message Find more posts by Sin I AM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Survivor19

Lady D wins, until Fraction writes her.
Then she will be beaten off-panel...

Old Post Jun 3rd, 2009 02:02 PM
Survivor19 is currently offline Click here to Send Survivor19 a Private Message Find more posts by Survivor19 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dark Riddick
Restricted

Account Restricted

didnt cap beat her?

Old Post Jun 3rd, 2009 02:16 PM
Juk3n
Devils Advocate

didnt cap beat her?

Im sure he didn't have both thumbs up his ass like Spider-man does in this thread.

Old Post Jun 3rd, 2009 02:19 PM
Juk3n is currently offline Click here to Send Juk3n a Private Message Find more posts by Juk3n Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sin I AM
Madame Mort

i dont recall him beating her, i remember her jumping on him during civil war with like 8 other supervillians...scans?

Old Post Jun 3rd, 2009 02:23 PM
Dark Riddick
Restricted

Account Restricted

i thought i saw a shield bash where she was ko'ed.which i think is very unlikely to happen to lady D

Old Post Jun 3rd, 2009 02:25 PM
Sin I AM
Madame Mort

anyone can b k.o.ed

Last edited by Sin I AM on Jun 3rd, 2009 at 02:46 PM

Old Post Jun 3rd, 2009 02:42 PM
Squirrel Fart

Yup, Lady D rapes Parker in here.

Old Post Jun 3rd, 2009 03:12 PM
Squirrel Fart is currently offline Click here to Send Squirrel Fart a Private Message Find more posts by Squirrel Fart Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dark Riddick
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Sin I AM
anyone can b k.o.ed

it does happen but it shouldnt happen at the hands of cap sad

Old Post Jun 3rd, 2009 03:18 PM
Juk3n
Devils Advocate

it does happen but it shouldnt happen at the hands of cap sad

Why not? He's a master martial artist and a combat vet afterall.

Old Post Jun 3rd, 2009 03:21 PM