KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Kraven vs Bane

Kraven vs Bane
Started by: PRAYERRUN

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
PRAYERRUN

Kraven vs Bane

just wondering...and yes they're both smart and in any relative city.

Old Post Jun 3rd, 2009 09:57 PM
PRAYERRUN is currently offline Click here to Send PRAYERRUN a Private Message Find more posts by PRAYERRUN Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

Prep?

Venom Bane?

Old Post Jun 3rd, 2009 09:59 PM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
PRAYERRUN

yes they both can have prep and Bane has his venom.

Old Post Jun 3rd, 2009 10:00 PM
PRAYERRUN is currently offline Click here to Send PRAYERRUN a Private Message Find more posts by PRAYERRUN Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

I'd say Kraven wins.

Old Post Jun 3rd, 2009 10:02 PM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
iceman24567

Bane better fighter, smarter, stronger and bigger no expression

Old Post Jun 3rd, 2009 10:03 PM
iceman24567 is currently offline Click here to Send iceman24567 a Private Message Find more posts by iceman24567 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
PRAYERRUN

Yeah but Kraven is a stalker, while Bane likes to try and bring you out into the open. That means that he'd have to have something Kraven wanted.

Old Post Jun 3rd, 2009 10:11 PM
iceman24567

quote: (post)
Originally posted by PRAYERRUN
Yeah but Kraven is a stalker, while Bane likes to try and bring you out into the open. That means that he'd have to have something Kraven wanted.
Like a challenge maybe?

Old Post Jun 3rd, 2009 10:14 PM
iceman24567 is currently offline Click here to Send iceman24567 a Private Message Find more posts by iceman24567 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
PRAYERRUN

possibly. heck it's not like Bane can wear down Kraven like he did Batman in Knightfall, so they would both be fresh for the fight.

Old Post Jun 3rd, 2009 10:18 PM
iceman24567

Until Bane unloads rounds into Kraven then he's not so fresh

Old Post Jun 3rd, 2009 10:21 PM
PRAYERRUN

yeah but Kraven has the same strength as spidey. so I say kraven on that.

Old Post Jun 3rd, 2009 10:22 PM
iceman24567

No he doesn't

Old Post Jun 3rd, 2009 10:23 PM
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

Originally posted by iceman24567
Bane better fighter, smarter, stronger and bigger no expression

Better fighter? Just because he tangles with a man who dresses up as a bat?

Smarter? 'Cause he bested Ras in chess? stick out tongue Is he better in prep than Sergei?

Stronger? Really? How many tons could he lift?

I want you to convince me that he wins here.

Kraven did really good against original X-Men. It should be noted that he actually held back, Sinister didn't want them dead.

(please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image)

Last edited by StiltmanFTW on Jun 3rd, 2009 at 10:35 PM

Old Post Jun 3rd, 2009 10:29 PM
PRAYERRUN

[QUOTE=11922520]Originally posted by StiltmanFTW

Smarter? 'Cause he bested Ras in chess? stick out tongue Is he better in prep than Sergei?

Kraven did really good against original X-Men. It should be noted that he actually held back, Sinister didn't want them dead.

(please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image)
[/QUOTE
YES!! Kraven wins. he ain't no dummy.

Old Post Jun 3rd, 2009 10:36 PM
iceman24567

Originally posted by StiltmanFTW

I can't convince you because they are fairly even except without the Venom Bane is an even match for Batman being stronger and faster from the get go. Bane pumped on venom rips threw steel like nothing actually thats berzerker Bane who shruggs off gunshots and shit.

Old Post Jun 3rd, 2009 10:39 PM
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

I can't convince you because they are fairly even except without the Venom Bane is an even match for Batman being stronger and faster from the get go. Bane pumped on venom rips threw steel like nothing actually thats berzerker Bane who shruggs off gunshots and shit.

Faster than Bruce? Was it stated on panel?

He took bullets? How many? I know that Azrael shot him with many razor sharp batarangs, but bullets should've stopped him IMO...

Old Post Jun 3rd, 2009 10:47 PM
iceman24567

Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Faster than Bruce? Was it stated on panel?

He took bullets? How many? I know that Azrael shot him with many razor sharp batarangs, but bullets should've stopped him IMO...
Not sure if it was stated on panel thats the impression i got though. In berzerker mode bullets shouldn't be able to stop him imo let me see if i can find the issue.

Old Post Jun 4th, 2009 12:28 AM
Lord Feron

Kraven is usually well prepared for his foes. I mean doesn't yeild him the best results but he is. BAne... think he just runs around punching people...

Old Post Jun 4th, 2009 01:15 PM
Lord Feron is currently offline Click here to Send Lord Feron a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Feron Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kris Blaze
Restricted

Account Restricted

Nobody can touch Kraven's blaster-nipples.

I give you the only thing an Orange Lantern gives....Demands

Old Post Jun 4th, 2009 01:31 PM
Kris Blaze is currently offline Click here to Send Kris Blaze a Private Message Find more posts by Kris Blaze Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Juk3n
Devils Advocate

Kraven beats Bane. Guts him no worries.

Old Post Jun 4th, 2009 05:23 PM
Juk3n is currently offline Click here to Send Juk3n a Private Message Find more posts by Juk3n Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Squirrel Fart

Until Bane unloads rounds into Kraven then he's not so fresh

And thats going to do what exclay when Kraven can just stand there and take punches like this one.

(please log in to view the image)

Parker is 10 tons + and Bane is maybe 2 tons at best

Kraven wins.

Old Post Jun 4th, 2009 05:50 PM
Squirrel Fart is currently offline Click here to Send Squirrel Fart a Private Message Find more posts by Squirrel Fart Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote