KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Gentle vs. Rockslide

Gentle vs. Rockslide
Started by: Kaos sebaceous

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Kaos sebaceous

Gentle vs. Rockslide

Thanks to The Grey Fox

Old Post Jun 4th, 2009 12:42 AM
Kaos sebaceous is currently offline Click here to Send Kaos sebaceous a Private Message Find more posts by Kaos sebaceous Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
iceman24567

I have only seen Gentle in action once and what i saw wasn't impressive. Rockslide for the majority.

Old Post Jun 4th, 2009 12:46 AM
iceman24567 is currently offline Click here to Send iceman24567 a Private Message Find more posts by iceman24567 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kaos sebaceous

I think i would take rockslide in this fight.He is durable enough to take whatever gentle throws at him and gentle will strain his power in the long run.

Thanks to The Grey Fox

Old Post Jun 4th, 2009 01:18 AM
Kaos sebaceous is currently offline Click here to Send Kaos sebaceous a Private Message Find more posts by Kaos sebaceous Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Survivor19

Gentle distributes Rockslyde among three neighbour states...

Old Post Jun 4th, 2009 03:04 AM
Survivor19 is currently offline Click here to Send Survivor19 a Private Message Find more posts by Survivor19 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Scribe

Gentle states that the vibranium tattoos on his body will not protect him forever and that he will die because of them.

I don't care for characters like that.

Rockslide gives Gentle his wish and ends his miserable life. evil face

Nietzsche is dead. 1 Corinthians 3:20, Romans 1:22, Colossians 2:8 (KJV)

Old Post Jun 4th, 2009 03:09 AM
The Scribe is currently offline Click here to Send The Scribe a Private Message Find more posts by The Scribe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
psycho gundam
The Nightmare of Solomon

^ you must not know what you're talking about. he's like a mutant hulk.

the vibranium is holding him back like a straight jacket (sort of), if it fails, he'll get too big and die soon afterwords. but his strength would be insane at that time, enough to completely destroy rockslide and wherever they are fighting.

Old Post Jun 4th, 2009 03:45 AM
psycho gundam is currently offline Click here to Send psycho gundam a Private Message Find more posts by psycho gundam Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Scribe

Psycho Gundam,

So, he didn't say he would die because of his tattoos?

I just don't care for characters like that.

Rockslide has been around longer and I have yet to see Gentle do anything that could sway my opinion.

Old Post Jun 4th, 2009 05:09 PM
The Scribe is currently offline Click here to Send The Scribe a Private Message Find more posts by The Scribe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
d3str0ya10

^ somebody is sounding a little bit repetitive today. erm

So gentle is like a rock lee with ankle wieghts.
except the ankle weights are his tatoos when they leave his body or whatever he gains enormus strength and dies after that.
Rock lee open all gates and he gains enormus everything and dies.

"Show NO Mercy"... "Finish Him".

Last edited by d3str0ya10 on Jun 4th, 2009 at 09:50 PM

Old Post Jun 4th, 2009 09:48 PM
d3str0ya10 is currently offline Click here to Send d3str0ya10 a Private Message Find more posts by d3str0ya10 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kris Blaze
Restricted

Account Restricted

Gentle does not have the durability to keep up with rockslide.

quote: (post)
Originally posted by d3str0ya10
^ somebody is sounding a little bit repetitive today. erm

So gentle is like a rock lee with ankle wieghts.
except the ankle weights are his tatoos when they leave his body or whatever he gains enormus strength and dies after that.
Rock lee open all gates and he gains enormus everything and dies.

Bad analogy.

I give you the only thing an Orange Lantern gives....Demands

Last edited by Kris Blaze on Jun 4th, 2009 at 10:02 PM

Old Post Jun 4th, 2009 10:00 PM
Kris Blaze is currently offline Click here to Send Kris Blaze a Private Message Find more posts by Kris Blaze Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
d3str0ya10

hows so its exactly like that.

shut up

"Show NO Mercy"... "Finish Him".

Old Post Jun 5th, 2009 01:24 AM
d3str0ya10 is currently offline Click here to Send d3str0ya10 a Private Message Find more posts by d3str0ya10 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KingD19
Shai-Gen's Enigmatic Wong

Gentle has Extreme Strength and Durability. He downed a O.N.E. Sentinel with one hit, and killed some demons with no effort. He takes Rockslide with no problems.

Old Post Jun 5th, 2009 01:30 AM
KingD19 is currently offline Click here to Send KingD19 a Private Message Find more posts by KingD19 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
psycho gundam
The Nightmare of Solomon

Originally posted by The Scribe
Psycho Gundam,

So, he didn't say he would die because of his tattoos?

I just don't care for characters like that.

Rockslide has been around longer and I have yet to see Gentle do anything that could sway my opinion.
1) you got it ass backwards, the tats are saving his life from his powers. they keep him from getting too big, if they break off he's going to get bigger/stronger than he can control and die as a side effect.

2) i don't really care for the character either but....why should that really factor anyway?

3) gentle's powers are going to shorten his life if he uses them frivolously, that's the point of his name and character design. (avoiding violence unless he's out of options) all you have to go by is what he's done when he used his powers.

his abilities are for emergencies since he has to choose what to fight for, but it doesn't make him any less dangerous since this forum fight is a fresh gentle with normal vitality. (unless stated otherwise)

Old Post Jun 5th, 2009 01:59 AM
psycho gundam is currently offline Click here to Send psycho gundam a Private Message Find more posts by psycho gundam Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Scribe

Psycho Gundam,
Gentle did state that the vibranium tattoos on his body will not protect him forever and that he will die because of them.

It doesn't matter, but that was said. So..... reading

Old Post Jun 5th, 2009 02:05 AM
psycho gundam
The Nightmare of Solomon

due to their inherent inability of totally stopping his powers forever, one day they're going to fail and then he goes soon after.

Old Post Jun 5th, 2009 02:17 AM
KingD19

Get it right, he will not die because of them, he will die when they fail altogether.

xtreme Strength: Nezhno's powers have been revealed in the most recent issue of New X-Men as "Extreme strength". It was recently revealed however, that his power is the ability to temporarily increase the muscle mass of his body to impossible levels. He cannot sustain this form for long however, as it causes massive strain on his body. His tattoos are made of vibranium and are there to control his power, but every time he uses his power he gets a little stronger, and soon the vibranium will fail, Nezhno's body will not be able to contain its own power, and Nezhno will die. If virbanium, the strongest metal in the Marvel Universe is not enough to contain his strength, Nezhno is one of the strongest characters in all of Marveldom.

Given that his power will kill him, Gentle is a Gamma-Level Mutant.

Old Post Jun 5th, 2009 02:21 AM
KingD19 is currently offline Click here to Send KingD19 a Private Message Find more posts by KingD19 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Scribe

Originally posted by psycho gundam
due to their inherent inability of totally stopping his powers forever, one day they're going to fail and then he goes soon after.

Sounds good to me. wink stick out tongue

Old Post Jun 5th, 2009 02:28 AM
psycho gundam
The Nightmare of Solomon

i'm actually shocked by how long it took you to realize that.

the fruit fly near my iced tea was facepalming to your posts also :/

Old Post Jun 5th, 2009 02:31 AM
The Scribe

Originally posted by psycho gundam
i'm actually shocked by how long it took you to realize that.

the fruit fly near my iced tea was facepalming to your posts also :/

I knew what you meant before.

Like I said before I don't care for characters like Gentle.

Old Post Jun 5th, 2009 02:38 AM
KingD19

And we said, whether you like a character or not shouldn't be a factor in a vs forum. I could hate Rulk, but if he fought someone like Beast, it's obvious Rulk would win.

Now that I think about it though, technically Gentle can win easily, but Rockslide will just keep pulling himself back together.

Old Post Jun 5th, 2009 02:41 AM
iceman24567

Originally posted by KingD19
And we said, whether you like a character or not shouldn't be a factor in a vs forum. I could hate Rulk, but if he fought someone like Beast, it's obvious Rulk would win.

Now that I think about it though, technically Gentle can win easily, but Rockslide will just keep pulling himself back together.
Pretty much

Old Post Jun 5th, 2009 02:46 AM
iceman24567 is currently offline Click here to Send iceman24567 a Private Message Find more posts by iceman24567 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote