KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » quasar vs the sentry

quasar vs the sentry
Started by: Wild Shadow

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Dark Riddick
Restricted

Account Restricted

quasar vs the sentry

ko, kill, bfr. battle starts off on earth new york

Old Post Jun 5th, 2009 02:38 PM
Dark Riddick is currently offline Click here to Send Dark Riddick a Private Message Find more posts by Dark Riddick Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
tkitna

Sentry

By Stoic

Old Post Jun 5th, 2009 04:00 PM
tkitna is currently offline Click here to Send tkitna a Private Message Find more posts by tkitna Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
starlock
Team Authority

If its Wendal Quasar...its spite...wendal would bfr him in seconds...or just out right embarass him.

Sentry would probably beat Phyla...though i have not read the last 3 issues of GOTG

http://www.thedeadlyaddictionschronicles.com/

Old Post Jun 5th, 2009 04:02 PM
starlock is currently offline Click here to Send starlock a Private Message Find more posts by starlock Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Enyalus
MALE DOMINANCE!!!

quote: (post)
Originally posted by starlock
If its Wendal Quasar...its spite...wendal would bfr him in seconds...or just out right embarass him.

Sentry would probably beat Phyla...though i have not read the last 3 issues of GOTG

Phyla no longer has the Q-bands or the Nega Bands. smile She's turned into a goth lesbian and her new uniform displays it lol.

I agree with your assessment of Wendell. Until just recently, Richard Rider had the Q-bands. But he gave them back to Wendell in the last issue of Nova.

Old Post Jun 5th, 2009 04:22 PM
Enyalus is currently offline Click here to Send Enyalus a Private Message Find more posts by Enyalus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
rotiart
Stan Lee Stole my name

Did they explain why wendell was an energy being? Man I haven't been reading nova lately

"There is no writer to purposely ignore a character's natural ability just because it suits the story."
"in some cases because the writer knows that Character A will dominate Character B easily and refuses to allow this to happen for the sake of the story."

Old Post Jun 5th, 2009 04:28 PM
rotiart is currently offline Click here to Send rotiart a Private Message Find more posts by rotiart Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
starlock
Team Authority

Originally posted by rotiart
Did they explain why wendell was an energy being? Man I haven't been reading nova lately

This could be the reason.....way back Quasar was killed and Malestrom took the bands...with his added might malestrom started the destruction of the universe by creating a black hole at the center.....Infinity infused Quasar with her power and he became an avatar for infinity..as an energy being.helping to defeat malestrom.....Infinity made a deal with oblivion...oblivion gets Eon and Malestrom...Infinity gets Quasar and Makari

So...maybe upon his death...infinity granted him her power..since noone can claim quasar except infinity...its the only thing that seems to fit.....if it was the starbrand that brought him back...he would be flesh again

http://www.thedeadlyaddictionschronicles.com/

Old Post Jun 5th, 2009 05:02 PM
starlock is currently offline Click here to Send starlock a Private Message Find more posts by starlock Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dark Riddick
Restricted

Account Restricted

this is wendell quasar i should have said it earlier

Old Post Jun 5th, 2009 11:34 PM
Dark Riddick is currently offline Click here to Send Dark Riddick a Private Message Find more posts by Dark Riddick Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Squirrel Fart

Q wins.

Old Post Jun 6th, 2009 12:20 AM
Squirrel Fart is currently offline Click here to Send Squirrel Fart a Private Message Find more posts by Squirrel Fart Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dark Riddick
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by The Nuul
Q wins.

this isnt star trek of course Q would win. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Old Post Jun 6th, 2009 12:25 AM